He. Fucking. Won

He. Fucking. Won.

Attached: 8044CCED-6342-4935-A7E4-934BA1017D5B.jpg (768x1024, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5680a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine having tits hanging down to your belly button

>he won
won the award for people who look like melted ice cream
Honestly imagine this dude climbing on top of you and COOMING, fucking disgusting.

The fat ugly shit award?

>won the award for people who look like melted ice cream

Attached: kek.jpg (433x419, 126K)

streamable.com/5680a

His tits look like penis head.

He calf mogs everyone

>that tits
>those legs perma hurted

why is him still alive?

When did he get trans-racial calf implants?

Boogie shits all over Jow Forums yet again.

Apologize.

Attached: 85F15E8A-6BB8-4569-94E1-6D6FAD99AE7F.jpg (481x501, 46K)

did he drop his butt plug? What the fuck is that on the ground?

wtf is that blue thing under him

He actually has a pacifier lmao
He's still unhappy, that ain't ever changing

Looks like a pacifier or a candy pacifier

I'm gonna bet on the candy pacifier

/ourguy/ is so fucking close to the finish line it's unreal, just a little more to go and *boom*, he's done. After all the slander he's been dealing with the past few months, I'm amazed he's been able to stay dedicated, all that bullshit would have stopped most any other man. Gonna drop him a Twitch sub and a donation in appreciation.

Won a trip to the grave if this is trips

He looks beautiful.

Shut up retard

He had to set down his ring pop for the picture

Stable at 360 pounds for the last 6 months. LOL. Sure hope you cucks are satisfied with having payed for a useless suregery for a worthless blob of a man

So, what sorta operations will he get to get these fat tits removed? He looks like a boss from The Witcher 3 with those, unironically.

The same surgery ftm trannies get

Dubs and Boogie dies today

>a fucking ring pop.

I'm in stitches

What’s wrong with that? It’s a better alternative than eating a box of donuts or some other unhealthy shit.

Attached: lmao.png (442x270, 269K)

Imagine the smell

The virgin Jow Forumsizen once again loses to the CHAD Boogie.

I don't keep up with this kind of stuff. Was his weight loss from surgery or diet?

Good for him. Hope boogie keeps it up. He’s a good guy that deserves all the success he gets.

hard lol on those extra wide doors...

Attached: stalin.jpg (238x256, 13K)

>lmao.png
more like laughing my legs off
these stompers are goners

>Won
He's not finished. Maybe 1/10 done - has a long road ahead.

Gastric bypass. The fat piece of shit couldn't stop stuffing his face.

Should I get weight loss surgery too Jow Forums? Boogies results are undeniable, this man has lost the weight and is living his life to the fullest right now. I want the same thing, and I need to lose 200 pounds and just don’t see any other option but wls

Attached: E1E9EFB5-CABA-4732-B772-635873B2F3C1.jpg (1080x1096, 419K)

If this is winning i dont want to play

Look at those legs. Bet boogie can jump high and sore through the sky with those parachute tits.

Stop eating.

Death will help you lose all fat

all you have to do is go keto.
you are aware of the fact that many people stay on keto indefinitely, right? that level of willpower is not just sustainable for a short to midterm weight loss diet.

>winning
>still eats like shit damaging himself
>hasn't dropped below 300 hundo
>absolute failure despite making millions
>will still die before 50
LMAO

Do it fat fuck. You won’t lose weight the normal way anyways so this is your only hope.

How the fuck is he still alive yet we lost TotalBiscuit? Unjust.

LOL

What I don’t understand is how somebody who eats what you need to eat to get this fat has any teeth left. I overindulged on Coca Cola for the first 25 years of my life and ended up needing a tooth pulled, root canal work, crowns etc. Are these fat fucks not in constant pain from tooth decay because of their diets?

My dr. Diagnosed me with a food addiction, it is extremely challenging and traumatizing to stick to diets, so him and my counselor see this as the only option

Boogie’s dental health is perfect. You’re just jealous.

Attached: E87E3051-6AC9-4FA4-928C-6CABB1952A5B.jpg (481x501, 44K)

>this guy and literal fucking kids are allowed to make millions of this shit
should we ban twitch and youtube

What the FUCK is wrong with his ankles????

They want to sell you a very expensive proecdure.
>challenging and traumatizing
Bullshit, stop eating and if you really start to go crazy just from that, then I will believe it.
But at least do it.
Don't eat for 48 hours, easy as fuck, then come back and tell me with a straight face you are "traumatized".

if you call that winning you lost a long time ago

literally dying off due to the 'beetus.
when they are that dark there is barely any circulation and nerve function left, meaning even tiniest wounds can necrotize as the person neither notices them (due to lack of pain signals) nor can the body heal them properly due to lack of circulation.
looks like a mid- to longterm amputation because boogie is the last person strong-willed enough to take all the necessary precautions now.

Isn't he already ded?

Why does everyone wants boogie to die so badly?