About to become a 30 yo boomer Jow Forums, how do I delay the aging process?

About to become a 30 yo boomer Jow Forums, how do I delay the aging process?

Attached: aJ3JYBO41_480w_v1.jpg (416x470, 46K)

Embalm yourself alive.

I also would like to know this

I started moisturizing with retinol/colligen.

Wow, how did he age that much in one year...

Probably vegan

TRT when you need it. Until then, just stay fit and hydrated. Minimize alcohol consumption. Have good genes.

Also clean my face with cetaphil once a day and then moisturize.

Don't smoke/drink.
Wear sunscreen.
Have good genes.

maybe ask jared leto, dude could honestly pass for early 20's. heck im sure if wasn't famous he'd still get i'ded in bars.

Attached: leto.jpg (906x910, 169K)

Sunscreen, moisturizer, and no alcohol/smoking. Get 8 hours of sleep every night.

Don't be female

Ya but he has access to the Illuminati blood bank of virgins.

thats a photoshoot from LOST from 15 years ago. he was 36 back then you fucking retard.
dont get me wrong, he still aged gracefully, but your comparison is garbage.

Oh shit I just lost the game

omad, resveratrol, sulforaphane

10 years to grow that beard...

Close - dip your cigarettes in embalming fluid

Tretinoin.

Based.

Avoid the sun generally, as most sunscreens offer only modest UVA protection (even broad spectrum shit). Install a UV tint on your car windows.
Avoid going outside during peak sun. Wear long sleeve shirts, big hats, etc or use a sun umbrella.

Get high quality sleep- blackout your place, chill to 65F. Be in bed for 9 hours minimum.

Get regult cardiovascular exercise. More is better, government recommendations are for babies

Never get fat.

>9 hours minimum
I don't even believe people are able to sleep that long

Try being depressed it's so easy to sleep 12h

don't be white. It's extremely rare for white men to look good past 30/35. Ethnic men have melanin that prevents aging as quickly. Maybe there's a rare few like .001% of the white population that can look young but that's not true for most. White men may have it good in their 20s but after that I honestly feel sorry for them.

Italians, Greeks and other ethnic/swarthy white people can also look okay as they age since they have melanin. But stormweenies will say they aren't white

What about Fassy? He lacks melanin yet looks good

Attached: Michael_Fassbender_at_Prometheus_film_premiere_in_London_8.jpg (579x465, 171K)

this tread again...
it's simple
>genetics
>use sunscreen
>never ever smoke tobacco
>avoid alcohol
>genetics
>don't go bald
>always stay lean
>genetics

obviously genetics is the most important factor, but you'd be surprised how the other ones add up. Most of my boomer friends that smoke regularly have fucked up skin. Being fat automatically adds around 10 years to your appereance. Same goes for being bald, but it's less controllable.

Attached: 4t423col9ng21.png (2000x1500, 127K)

Only 2 correct answers. No one needs all this stupid skincare shit if you just take care of your diet and hydrate.
The faggots who do all these skincare regiments usually are acne prone already and DYEL

be Asian

Red light on you face, few minutes a day. Niacinamide 10% spray (ez to make at home with bulk powdered niacinamide). No more than 10-20 min of direct sunlight a day (don't bother with sunscreen, daily niacinamide spray and red light provides more than enough UV damage protection). and you SHOULD get direct sunlight on a large portion of your skin everyday, so go outside without a shirt and wear shorts for those 10/20 min. The vit D you produce in that time is worth whatever very minor skin damage you'll accumulate. Get enough sleep (very important). As little stress as possible (working out starts to significantly raise cortisol after an hour of working out, so limit workouts to below an hour). Keep metabolism strong by keeping thyroid strong, which means simple sugars from fruit& milk and get an adequate amount of fat (saturated). Stay the FUCK away from PUFA's as much as you can as they oxidize quickly. No more than 4g's of PUFA a day (admittedly this is hard to accomplish).

All this sounds like much, but it's really not. It's very simple changes. The most time consuming thing on the list is the few minutes of red light a day and making a new batch of the niacinamide spray every few days, which only takes a few minutes.

I'm 35 and people think I'm early 20s all the time. Girls are always surprised to hear how old I am.

Maintain a healthy body-fat
Rarely drink
Don't smoke
Avoid red meat
Use plenty of nourishing moisturizers
Supplement veggies with veggie capsules
Sleep 7 hours minimum
Drink 5 or 6 glasses of water per day
Avoid foodstuffs high in sugar

lierally just dont drink alcohol every other day.

>ethnic men

Everyone is ethnic, you fucking mouth breather.

How did you choose a moisturizer? Most of them make my skin red and the others feel like they leave a heavy and uncomfortable film on my skin.

shitskin cope

Attached: breedingparties.jpg (871x484, 80K)

>shitskins cope
>posts some whiteoid cuck fantasy as a proof

And half white half indian would still have melanin to not age like a dirty anglo.. you don't have to cry about it and cope by posting fantasies. You had your time in the sun boy, now it's Jamal's time. Did you waste your white youth or make the best of it?

I'm not, fuck you retard

>all these replies
anglos mad LUL

In western societies any as swarthy as a southern Italian or darker is ethnic, but they can still be white ethnic. Anyone lighter than that is just white. But they age like milk so how would even want to be one

expect angry replies bud

Be asian or a chad hapa. Pure breed wh*toids age like shit

It may be true but you are forgetting one thing, nobody finds spics, gooks, niggers and basically non-whites attractive so it is completely irrelevant how well they age.
This nigga turned 56 last week, does he look 56? No, maybe 35-40, but nobody cares because he is NOT WHITE.
Sorry for the racepill but you needed it.
And before you type out "cope", as a white man I am aware of my lack of melanin and what is going to happen to my skin in a few years, but I always wear sunscreen and moisturize my skin to delay aging as much as possible so even if I look "worse" than you in 10 years, I will be more attractive by default.

Attached: hideo-kojima-aug242019[1].jpg (640x360, 129K)

lel

Should've started at 18, not now you dumb faggot. This is what fat how eating diet pills do.

sounds like a big fat cope to me. You're literally telling yourself it's going to be okay because of flimsy reasoning. and because of liberal media representation more and more non-whites are considered attractive. right now brown hispanics are considered attractive, next asians etc. Your time is up, just imagine the amount of competition you'll have in 5-10 years. No amount of sunscreen will help when Jamal and Satoshi are 40 but looks 25 exists

and that guy could pull literally millions of weeb/k-pop/oriental-philes so what are you taking about boy

>right now brown hispanics are considered attractive, next asians etc

Attached: giphy[1].gif (400x206, 1.73M)

This nigga bout to post an okcupid survey from 2008 as proof

That's literally cope though. You can't deflect but inb4

I just turned 31 and people think im either 19 (always carded) or like 24 if my stubble grows out.
I basically didnt leave the house from highschool to college... sun and smoke do most immediate damage.

Just imagine not being white...

Why no PUFA's? This would mean i can't eat nuts

im 30 and never wear sunscreen, people think im in my early 20's.

the sun exposure is different in different places though. where do you live at? also, good job, but it doesnt change that sun exposure is like the majority of skin damage.

lived in florida until i was 19. i now live near Boston. i layout in the sun for 20 min on each side whenever the sun is out

surely there's a better way

>mfw its not funny and i dont laugh

Attached: images (53).jpg (480x360, 15K)

That survey has been debunked on multiple levels.

As long as your not bottom of the barrel ugly have no social skills or status it doesnt apply to you.

There on surveys said there users were uglier on avarage and more unlikable.

Then why does that chart get posted any time race and dating comes up?

What are the chances these hollywood types have some insanely expensive skincare routine and/or virgin blood

Be Korean like my boy Jin. Get qt wife and kill people for her father

My friend, you will never escape the onslaught of time. It will ravage your body and your spirit and your mind. With any hope you'll die before it destroys your humanity.