Guys I'm never doing weed and lifting again

Guys I'm never doing weed and lifting again
>vape in locker room at work gym
>take a larger than usual hit from the pen
>manage to control my breathing so I don't cough and make it obvious
>pick up a barbell and set up next to a mirror
>rack up to attempt 2pl8 diddly (yea yea)
>weed hits as I start to get into form using the mirror
>mind starts checking off each step like a space shuttle countdown
>knees... go
>back... go
>chest... go
>suddenly feel a surge of confidence strikes me as I'm finally cleared to launch
>look dead straight at the mirror, exhale, and lift
>clear 5 reps with ease and a fat grin
Cont..

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-062756__01.jpg (1080x1639, 198K)

Cont..
>sit and record on my phone
>two ladies walk past me from behind, weed takes a turn
>try to steal a glimpse without making eye contact, paranoia is looming
>look back at my phone on a panic, start flipping around on the screen between apps
>"user?"
>takes me a second to realize I've been identified, look up
>it's a coworker (MILFish, she's either a really tanned white or a rich Latina... Would) I shared a floor with I rarely spoke to, just cordial brief greetings
>look at the other lady, it's another lady I was cordial with (smaller young azn MILF, but might be a FOB... I still would)
>begin to form a smile, mutter out hi or something like that idk
>"I almost didn't recognize you... You with your big muscles"
>my lips that formed the smile go down, slowly followed by my head
>realize I said nothing to a compliment/banter attempt and freaked out like a sperg
>start freaking out even more because I'm paranoid and think she knows
>phone flipping intensifies
>their conversation stops for a moment, then picks up but so low I can't make out wtf they're saying
>begin unracking weight because idk if she was being facetious or genuine
>move to dumbbells, start curling
>after a while, I start to think they think I'm weird because I grunt and sharply exhale

Guys wtf weed was working out so nicely for me. Do any of you guys condone pre workout weed?

bit gay lad
why do fags call each other daddy

Kys

Oh god it's gay sexting.
Those buttcheeks or whatever they are...
I'm...
I'm gonna COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Attached: 1566698380130.jpg (402x504, 98K)

I wouldn't get high before a workout, personally. I like having as clear a head as possible when I workout, and weed would just make me put Kid A on and lay down on a bench for an hour.

Because their own father figure either wasn't there or was their first sexual encounter.

FUCKEN BASED

GAY SHIT IS MY FAVORITE
you know what time is is
IT'S TIME TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

Attached: 1567014229987.jpg (495x450, 57K)

I started smoking sativa before lifting and found that it keeps me focused and engaged with each rep. The only thing is I get uncomfortable around people.

fucking this
jesus christ how to people get high and lift
I took 4 tabs of acid one friday in college and decided it'd be fun to go do leg day
it was fucking horrible. I cleared 365 on the squat, but I was acutely aware of every single little crystal of urea and every imperfection in the cartilage in my knees and hips. Some chick i knew tried to talk to me and was getting very uncomfortably close to my face to the point where i was staring at her, and while she was talking, I could see what she had hidden in all of the pores on her nose.
I also ended up walking out of the gym with two 45lb plates accidentally and the front desk girl ran after me like I was trying to steal them. I got so freaked out that someone was chasing me that I just dropped them and booked it, so i guess she ended up having to drag the plates all 100 yards back to the gym

based and coompilled.

>Accidentally walk out with 2 plates
kek

So are you posting that video he sent or what?

Attached: 1566867310021.jpg (1280x1920, 179K)

Lol

thank you for this laugh

Attached: 339F61BC-3FC1-4B56-A54D-79C1A7AB4B36.jpg (360x243, 20K)

Ah ah ah ahhh (Oh god damn)(Ooh)
I'm gonna fackin cum (Oh shit)(oh yeah)
Fack fack faack, (Fuck I am) (Ooh)
I am, I'm going to cum
I'm cumming (oh yeah)

Attached: 1567174378902.webm (640x480, 545K)

>take a larger than usual hit from the pen
>manage to control my breathing so I don't cough and make it obvious
ahhh being a weed newbie.. those were the days

ITS ALL NEW PEOPLE!

This is one of the gayest things I've ever read. Not only are you a Bay Area faggot but also a stoner. KYS.

>take vape to gym
>have naturally deep voice
>do my 5 reps at max deadlift
>as I prepare for the last one I sneak in a quick pull
>do the lift
>as I set it down do a light growl as I release the steam from my mouth
pic related, fucking alfa

Attached: uXydpjo[1].jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Is the extra social autism worth the slightly enhanced mind muscle connection? Idk...

>both call each other daddy
I'm so confused. What's the power dynamic?

>5 reps with 200lbs
>you are the autist patient guy

Yes

I take hits of THC concentrates before gym almost everytime.

Bring eyedrops and literally no one knows.

Cardio is godly.
You push THC through your body faster + runners high.

Listening to music while you doing so

Elliptical and adaptive motion trainer is best because you can actually close eyes without worrying about losing balance and falling over.

If you are the type that gets paranoid it works to your advantage.

"Everyone knows. Everyone is staring at me.
Well..guess it's my time to shine. I better run/use elliptical/use AMT harder....people are watching!"

Dont use THC oils.
That shit is horrible for you so many impurities and additives. My lungs burn from it and literally kills your cardio ability due to inflammation.

Only use resin>wax/butter>shatter or edibles.

Attached: 20190829_175043.jpg (1388x1730, 1.43M)

Btw...before the DUDE WEED posts

I want to clarify.

I'm not in school, I have a good paying and mentally challenging job, in a stable relationship (married for 8 years).

Weed is not recommended below age of 24.

I used to write down "weed thoughts" to see of they were actually good ideas. Most were complete nonsense.

I try my damn hardest to NOT actually think about either life/home or work stuff while high. You are literally corrupting your brain and messing with your actual neural pathways when you do this.

The only time and place I get high on thc is when working out (gym or home).
I listen to music and try to clear my brain entirely and focus 100% on my muscles.

At this point I have trained my brain to enter this mode (did lots of meditation, yoga, balance exercises, and home db workouts to build neural connection) and I can essentially "feel" my muscle fibers activating when I workout.

I love weed but I would never do it before/while working out. Why risk an injury doing something as stupid as that?

Would you drive/operate heavy machinery high? Unless you're a brainlet you would answer no. Then why would you get high to move heavy weight around *with your bare hands*?

It is a great after workout tho.

I like to take a few hits from a vape pen. Just enough to make knees stop hurting and silence the voice in y head that tells me I'm short, fat, and weak.

>tfw stuck with thc oil in florida

>depending on weed to be happy.
Smell ya later blacklungs.

Attached: dude-weed-lol-dude-it-magically-cures-depression-until-you-47770948.png (500x375, 131K)

Make edible from it.

Get a mini crockpot, add butter, squirt the thc oil into it. Let it simmer for 2hrs.
This will convert the THCA into THC.
They also sell "activated" thc oil that has already had this process performed on it (minus the butter).

Bam...you now have thc butter.
Make cupcakes and add to the frosting if you want to mask the taste. Otherwise just eat it as is.

If you are hesitant to EAT the thc oil...you need to seriously step back and reconsider what you are doing.

I.e. : Why would you put something into your lungs that you wouldn't eat?

>Please daddy
>please YOUR daddy

unironically me looking at that pic

Just eat it lol

Weed addict.

Fuck when am i gonna get a daddy like that

Stoner cope.

>dude we’re lmao
You better be joking faggot.
If not then you should be ashamed

>2pl8 diddly

Attached: 1564450628227.jpg (789x804, 141K)

If consumed like four times a week during adolescence it algo stunts growth, its been proved by numerous studies done in both us, uk, and pakistan that weed addict teenagers are in average 3.5 inches lower than their peers.

Don't smoke weed retard

>4 tabs of acid
I mean at that point it doesnt mean anything. idk how strong your tabs are but with the ones I have in europe 2 tabs will make you have ego death and "pass out" for 6hrs

Don't be that jackass that walks around ripping your wax pen and getting ultra retarded because you don't have tolerance or experience being high in public. You're not Kevin from Taco Bell who takes 30 orders in a row blazed out of his mind and if you were you wouldn't be having this issue. This like the weed equivalent of getting white girl wasted at brunch because you're a light weight and someone gave you a mimosa.

this is the gayest post i’ve ever read

name one alpha who smokes weed often and isn't on TRT or roids.

La da da da dah
Its the motherfuckin d o double g
La da da da dah
You know Im mobbin with the d r e

>being around people while high
Literally cannot understand why and how people can do this. It's nerve-wracking.

Can this be made directly with fresh buds? I tried decarb before like many sites mention as necessary but I never seem to get it right

Yes.
Stinks up entire house like weed though.

Preheat oven to 220 (or however low it goes).
Grind up the flower.
Pull out cookie sheet and put foil on it
Spread plant over sheet and pop into oven.

Let it cook for 30mins.

Low temp (~220-240F) causes THCA to undergo process of decarboxylation and turn into THC.
If temp is too high, the THC and terpenes will be destroyed or evaporate.

After you pull it out, put it in a mini-crockpot along with butter.

THC is fat soluble. You cant thc and just dissolve it in water. You need fat to draw it out.

I've tested heat on mini-crockpot and its actually pretty perfect temp.
Further THCA will be converted to THC during crockpot extraction.

Stir the plant material and butter even once in a while to extract as much as possible.

A good 1-2hrs is enough time.

Can strain the plant material before sticking melted butter in fridge...or can leave the plant in if you dont mind eating it.

Either way...this will get MAXIMUM thc out of plant material.
When you smoke it, more than 50% is actually lost due to combustion just off the blunt or on exhale.

Edible will last alot longer as well.

Smoking makes me generally lazy/lethargic (hate it). Edibles have much more of a cerebral effect.

*Sorry about typos.

I type from phone and banner popup blocks the reply box unless i turn phone sideways (then the keyboard covers box). Auto correct fucks up alot.

I need Jow Forums pass...

Is letting the oven door a little open a good idea? I tried it before and I feel it's way too hot for this

Quads confirm

>gym/home

I like getting high and cleaning the house or watching a movie/Vidya.

anything else makes me an absolute nervous wreck. I just like to relax or do something repetitive that allows me to clear my head and think about menial things. then I take a nap and wake up refreshed.

Attached: 1498516898159.webm (960x540, 2.22M)

Not each other.
Second one is saying '(I want you to) please me".

Holy mother of autism

Holy shit I'm glad I outgrew this. Fucking kek user

NONONO IM GONNA COOM TAKE ALL MY COOM AAAAA. OOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOM

I needed this laugh thanks for this user!!

>Be me
>Wake up in the morning, 5:15 every day
>Take a fat dab of some sativa
>Bike to the gym
>Get my sets in
>Get home, eat, take another fat dab.
>Head to work.

It's almost like OP is a faggot that can't handle his shit

Okay addict

And youre posting this screencap why?..

>I like getting high and cleaning the house or watching a movie/Vidya.
Getting high and cleaning something is what built America. I fucking love that shit, I quit smoking a long time ago, but you surely hit the nail on the head with that one. My favorite thing to clean when I'm high is my pc... was :(

>"Yes daddy"
why do women do this, and why do cringelords encourage them to do it? Degenerate

Attached: pepe cringe.jpg (474x320, 17K)

I don't think I can coom to this.

I legit get soft when I hear a girl call me daddy. Who even likes that shit?
But when they call you baby boy or boy by itself, I lose my mind

Attached: thanos ooo.jpg (720x720, 40K)

stupid fucking normies