/neckpill/ general

Hey guys, tell me how do you train your neck? Do you hit it with some specific exercises? Sometimes I lie on my back on a bench put some weight on my neck and do crunches with it. Is it the only way to hit these muscles?

Attached: 67470.jpg (480x380, 16K)

on my forehead*

I do curls with dumbbell on forehead (small cloth in between), same for the back. Dumbbell is easier to use than plates
Then I do static holds (in all 4 directions) with a resistance band attached to my door handle

It's not the only way but it's a good one

also, mog'd

Attached: IMG_2019520.jpg (653x490, 76K)

>static holds
Great, didn't think of it. I'll include it to my routine.

BTW does any of the classic 4 lifts hit neck or I can train my neck every time as it's independent? The only lift I can imagine are shrugs. I never felt my neck after OHP/diddy/bench/squat

>neck general
>10th page
What has this board became

3 times a week in conjunction with abs and cardio. not that impressive but very strong.

Attached: 20190830_090839.jpg (1027x512, 220K)

Is there any actual good research-backed source for how best to train neck? The only place I've been able to find it in a powerlifting book is GSLP and he basically says you need to train neck so that you don't get raped in jail

I don't think I've made huge gains doing this but they're noticeable to me and have given me a ton more confidence

Attached: NeckRoutine.jpg (961x3000, 953K)

That's a pencil neck bruh. You just pressed real hard to pop out the veins from the blood pressure lol

Yo is it possible to get a big neck without any equipment? I dont have anything except a backpack with books

Im literally the only dude that wasn't photoshopped in that pic

My neck isn't nearly as big anymore. That was back in my wrestling days, it was something like 19 inches

Pic related is me now. Normal neck now more or less

Attached: 18716494_10209859531420670_1058342249_n.jpg (536x654, 63K)

I do wrestlers bridge variations

You're only doing neck curls. Do neck extensions as well. Buy a neck harness if you have to

Still looks alpha

Take the long hair pill my man

Bro the only reason I trained my neck is because i had to

nowadays i do it once a week ONLY out of habit. (And because i believe it can help you in case of a car crash or something)

NOBODY gives a fuck about neck. Literally nobody. This is all looksmax garbage. And t his is coming from someone who had to train his neck twice a day every day 365 days a year lol

Neck is only apparent if it's a legitimate pencil neck, which happens only in extremely skinny guys.

Attached: 68891796_1380101785462633_4746449868698943488_n.jpg (448x857, 79K)

Bro your neck is beautiful wtf

>NOBODY gives a fuck about neck.
You wouldn't be saying this if you were a pencil neck

awww thanks user, I appreciate it

tee hee hee

Attached: download (1).jpg (238x212, 11K)

Echoing that guy

Damn

since its worthy of compliments this is my routine
lay on a bench with your head off the back.
keeping your head neutral; 10 circles left. rest. 10 circles right. rest. slower is more effective.
25 left and rights, 25 up and down.
30 chin to your chest, left and right
roll over on your chest, head all the way back left and right to 30. do this one slowly, stop if you feel pinching. rest as necessary.
left and right circles until failure twice. 20+ is about right.

then I do a hand assisted bridge while holding a plate on my chest, one hand for stabilizing and one to hold plate. I've worked up to 45lb, started at 10lb. pick a weight that lets you do no more than 10. repeat 3 times.

last one is tricky. using a towel and a foam roller under your knees do a reverse bridge. core is tight like a plank, and you are using your neck to move your body up and down on the roller. depending on where the roller is increaes difficulty. stability is key.

hang upside down on an inversion table or with rings and tilt your head side to side, 2 sets of 15 to 20. be careful with this one too.

pretty much it, 3 times a week with abs and I mix the neck stuff in between ab sets for rest.

STOP posting neck with this shitty angle with your trapezius flexed. I'm an absolute skinny twink and even my pencil neck looks like this from that angle

Attached: photo_2019-08-30_21-56-41.jpg (960x1280, 95K)

the resemblance is uncanny

Attached: a790d99f501abbd1223333537ee907e0.jpg (1910x1000, 96K)

Is that you Tyr from nf?

Now do one without straining to take a shit.

let's play games and then fuck my ass bro, no homo ofc

what are you talking about?

LMAO this is what CopeDestiny always does

How else are you going to show of your jaw gains

Attached: Snapchat-568260660.jpg (980x1920, 270K)