How does he do it bros?

How does he do it bros?

Attached: 1563845071896.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

I keep seeing this everywhere. Wtf is it from

REMINDER:

No girl will ever look at you like that.

You don't even exist for most females except your mother. :)

guess...

Ok incel

>seething because his whore mother left him

Attached: xdcfg.png (785x1000, 254K)

False.

Attached: b9fbd42.jpg (750x554, 33K)

>tfw no cutie grl will ever mire you this way
why even?

eye contact, you mean? it's not that hard once you stop jerking it several times a day.

who are those people? are they in a movie or something?

Lol speak for yourself

love the foot waggle

The only time a girl reacted like that towards me was when I was working as a nurse on my 20's and she taught I was a "young doctor"

Attached: sponge.jpg (800x450, 266K)

>being a male nurse
I never understood this meme why the fuck would anyone willingly choose to be a nurse over a doctor

Are you autistic? You think that's just eye contact? The way she shys away and looks at him afterwards while wiggling her legs?

She wants him like you want your oneitis

They're low IQ and couldn't get into med school

his inability to read social cues is exactly why he's here, mate

Face, height and frame. That's the hands down most important element of attraction. No matter how much copers harp on about sense of humour and confidence, this video demonstrates that LOOKS are EVERYTHING. You will not get a girl to react to you look like that unless you possess CHAD facial features, CHAD height, CHAD frame.

Lmao cope

Last week two girls looked at me like that.
One at a concert.
Kissed her, fondled her tits and she rubbed her ass against my dick.
One at a party.
Made a chad move and held her hand, I slept with her and pinched her nipples under her shirt while the others were sleeping.

Attached: 1323885499935.jpg (812x566, 55K)

Not him but it's faster and easier, sometimes we're just not good enough or things get in the way for us to reach the top. I was caring for my younger sisters and working full time thanks to a drug addict mother killing herself when I was 15 and having no uncles/aunts. When they were old enough that they didn't really need me as much anymore I was already like 27 and didn't have the grades for medical school because of the circumstances around my test period. I chose to do a nursing degree instead of retaking my A levels because I didn't want to leave education at like 34 with rediculous debt being too old for all the student programs with upper age limits of 24.

Wrong

>You don't even exist for most females except your mother
My mother,together with my father,raised me for eighteen years and in spite of everything bad I would do they were always there for me,I want a woman just to cum in her holes and to raise my children.

Nah bro, confidence is all where it is.
You may be normal looking, if you have that aura that says "I own this place" people will naturally get attracted towards you.
I don't know about you, but I have much much much more trouble getting girls I'm really interested into because I'm nervous when I talk or act around them.
With the ones I don't really care it's like magic.
Being a Chad begins with your behavior, the face is only second.

Attached: 1563526638357.jpg (374x500, 139K)

Nice blog

This is colossal cope

lol you're so naive. I wish I still believed that

Nah it's all about being a cuckold that's how you get the nutrients licking off another man's splooge off your girl.. kys if thats not what your aiming for

but my hobby is breaking women's hearts

I don’t need a reminder for that

he's coping, but I will say that face, height, and frame are all invalidated/worthless if you don't have the confidence to initiate, hold, and close conversations. Women will not come up to you unless they are off/wasted, unless you are a publicly recognizable celebrity or you're a tall white man in asia

He is a publically recognizable celebrity because of his face height and frame

Or youre a nigger in a white country specifically america

That's fine, but how do I get my mother to look at me like that?

keep coping incel

Attached: bukkake.png (625x626, 86K)

They'll make it clear that they like you, you fucking doofus. IRL women will treat attractive men different and make it clear they like them so that these men can approach them..

It's true that you need to be confident but if you're confident and ugly you still have a high chance of being rejected/being an incel

America isn't a white country anymore, grandpa. Get with diversity, or perish

And then you woke up.

Yeah, with my hands on her tits and her ass against my dick.
Maybe it's a cope for being a small framed skeleton but that said, if you go forward without showing weaknesses, it will work.

Attached: 1563385713660.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

>you will pay the price for your lack of vision
>forcelightning.force
>father...pleaseee
>...
>and now young skywalker, I will rape you
>lord vader, bring this pitiful jedi to my throne
>show me his jedi weapon
>father...please
>ah yes a jedis weapon, much like you fathers young skywalker, 5.5'x5'
>removesheevrobe.gif
>now you will experience the full power of the dark side
>sodomy.mp4
>father...please
>you will watch your pitiful rebellion end as I coom inside of your boipucci
>UNLIMITED POWER
>COOM.mp3
>now young skywalker you will die
>lord vader ignite your crimson lightsaber inside anakin skywalkers offsprings rectum
>i must say i came sooner than expected
>his insides reminded me of his mothers, padme ama-
>No-NOO!
>palps picked up by vader
>itstreasonthen.gif
>sheev ded
>father... why didn't you do that sooner you cunt
>i wanted to see with my own eyes
>mfw

Attached: IMG_7417.jpg (500x842, 137K)

imagine being unironically ugly

True. Every girl I don't care about is into me, and every girl I like shrugs me off because I want to be "nice" to her. Shit doesn't work. Having an aura of confidence like you said where you think "I own this place" does indeed work. Hell I work at a bakery and people think I'm the owner all the damn time because of the air of confidence I have there, as if I literally own the damn place.

probably the best description of it

Bruh how? I'm too shy/nice. Parents raised me a certain way y'know? Polite Christian boyscout

Pretend like you're hot shit and everyone around you is an NPC. Just literally do not care about the emotions and perceptions of those around you

acting like these people will only land you in hell, user. don't act like a sinner. keep being polite, bro.

>be an incel!!
>no no be a chadcel!!
>No Have sex with all women this is chad and envious to the brad!!
>no become gnostic

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-133730.png (1080x1920, 325K)

is he gay?
looks like he is

Attached: tumblr_no00v3ODUK1rei3gfo2_1280.jpg (640x640, 83K)

wrong

Attached: 6FBA8CE1-FD05-4921-9EEA-B53182D94B4E.png (1125x2436, 404K)

Attached: 4B0qyzT.jpg (480x480, 36K)

nice try bucket crab

Attached: 0A6FC03F-5983-4448-BC52-EAC1FA335F03.png (1125x2436, 419K)

>he's never how a female inbox looks like
Kek youre in for a surprise if you think she's not copypasting messages to all ten boyfriends

>he's never seen*

I have this hairline, this gives me hope

Well he basically didn't do jack shit and just won the genetic lottery, so in that sense he's basically your generic blonde whore who inhertited a lot of money from the parents.

He didn't do anything user.

Attached: p57mul8b54p01.jpg (1200x1500, 2.53M)

>won the genetic lottery
Not with that hairline

Do you have the jawline, cheekbones, eyes and physique tho

He hit 90 days NoFap a few days before this was filmed

I dont care who she fucks as long as i dont catch anything.

I didn't say I made it, it's just not over

He plays wow too, where is your god now.

Attached: 1566245719402.jpg (576x1024, 99K)

He takes what he wants, man or woman

you need the body language as well. he is acting high status (chad)

he looks right in the eye, waits for her to look at him, waits for her to look away, then he looks away and doesn't look back
she glances back again quickly then looks away, a submissive move, and by doing that she notices that he's not looking at her any more.

you can easily fuck this up, either by not making eye contact in the first place, or looking away as soon as she makes eye contact, or looking back once she looks away.

Attached: 1532486571677.jpg (567x807, 101K)

gf did today. pussy

wish i could smile without looking like cockmongler

fuck hes so hot, im not gay but if henry cavill wanted to dick me down he wouldnt have to ask twice

Girls look at me like that all the time, incel.
But then I not only look good but I leave the house regularly. I have a feeling you're 0 for 2 in these categories.

I always "blamed" my femdom fetish for getting almost model tier women into me ( i'm probably above average looking but really barely). They're nice but i want 6'8 varbie to gentle fuck me desu

He's literally he best looking man on the planet. Think about that and stop comparing yourself to him, it's unrealistic.

Last daddy 3 months ago lmao

This sounds more like someones father than their mother

Speak for yourself nigga, just because youre a cavedwelling neet doesnt mean we all are

If that happened you wouldn't post so much about it like you're trying to impress. Cool fantasy bro

REMINDER:
you shouldn't care what others think
although an oxymoron, if you're self conscious, people will sense it on you
just like one can sense this user's insecurity and is taking it out on Jow Forums
this poor sod has probably been rejected by the big tiddie goth gf at gamestop or some bullshit
I digress...
but if you aren't an anxious mess, someone might find you charming
just rember that you don't have to look like dude in OP's webm to be as charming
he may have looks on his side, but it's his confidence that shines brighter than any looks or vanity.
don't lose hope over a single girl rejecting you
and that goes for you too, negative user

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro.
Try to stop being so bitter, it might help.

Based.

Even Cavill wouldn't do as well if he was sitting there nervously twitching his thumbs, eyes down afraid to make eye contact or smile or talk to her.

Why are incels so bitter go have sex

bro, I'm an ugly ass nerd and i have a loving gf since high school, and even after high school i've had random women hitting on me from time to time.
Granted they weren't 10/10's but some of them were really cute (one of them was so fucking hot tho, had big tits, small bodyFat and was taller than my manlet ass, the struggle to not cheat on my gf was strong)
I honestly think Incels were so bullied as kids to the point that they believe what people said to them, and now they carry this emotional baggage everywhere in their lives, that's also why they're NEETS, they don't believe in themselves at all.
Learn to love yourself, even if it's only a tiny bit.
I believe in you user.

Attached: 1533006647715.gif (495x525, 2.36M)

Thanks, I almost forgot

Why do I feel like the guy on the right could kill me in 10 seconds?

Redpilled.

Lmao at the cope replies. They won.

based

Well said.

Attached: alex_jones_yes.gif (177x210, 1.28M)

Witcher TV show interview

DELETE

wait, is she Ciri?

well, I really love my mom and she was the best mom I ever had even with her limitations. I told her that I will never marry and never have children, she was sad to hear it but respected my decision. Both my parents are in happy boomer marriage since they married at 25yo.

Do what? He is Confident because he is handsome, rich and famous.

you're not ugly if girls hit on you bro, dont talk to ugly people as if you understand their struggles

nah a lot of girls laugh at me for no reason

Why the fuck is "cope" even an insult? Coping is what you're *supposed* to do when you're dealt bad cards and you can't do anything about it. You do your best to work around it, and find a way to be happy. What is the point in determining the importance of this or that unless you have the option to change it?

you do remember these guys are professional actors right?
everything we see about them is premeditated
>and still no girl will look at you like that, surely not an attractive one