Pendlay Row

These hurt my back. Should I just do regular BB rows?

Attached: 5AB70699-5E87-409D-A4D7-96EDF57E4619.jpg (728x546, 39K)

Yes.

Basically the same, only this one puts more emphasis on your core and stabilizers

I hate barbell rows in general can't I just replace them with every variation of cable rows?

Not really but you can try db rows instead. I do bent over db rows mainly and it seems to work for me. I do try and do several sets of barbells every other week or so at least with high weight just because barbells allows for pulling the most mass.

What do you exactly hate on them?

They suck period, I always feel like I'm doing them wrong or that I'm gonna snap my back.

Drop the ego. Drop the weight.
Improve your form first.

I LOVE doing bb rows off the floor but i HATE when faggots look at my jooci ass.

Either do bb row or Yates rows

do cable rows they're as good
row is an accessory so you're supposed to switch it for whatever variation that feels right
unlike bench/squat/dl

Bump

I prefer regular BB row. Is there any benefit to pendlays anyway? I feel like they just put too much strain on the lower back.

Same. Someone answer

Pendlay rows are a meme. You wanna work Lats, do close grip chin ups with shoulder unpacking. You wanna work rhoms and traps, do a 45deg row.

Use cables like a non paraplegic

people are different, some exercises work well for 1 guy, doesn't work for another guy.
However, if you hate EVERY barbell row maybe the problem is you

Based and redpilled

Pendlay row form is actually really hard for a lot of people to maintain, it’s the hip angle

pendlay rows are stupid and people only do them cuz of stronglifts when SS doesnt include them, so just do SS

SS does include them.

free weights are crap, machines are way superior and safer

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

SS doesn't do them for beginners because they cheat them too hard.