Hello Jow Forums, i'm a hardgainer, i cannot gain musclemass no matter how hard i train or how much i eat...

Hello Jow Forums, i'm a hardgainer, i cannot gain musclemass no matter how hard i train or how much i eat, what are some other ways to get strong? I don't wanna be disgusted by what i look at the mirror every time i look in it

Attached: it's a meme ya dip.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Hardgainers aren't real, my friend.

Tell us what your routine and diet are, and how much you sleep. You're likely low in calories/protein, not getting enough sleep, and/or your regimen is poor/inconsistent.

you are the opposite of a hard gainer

Have you tried eating?

This. If you’re skinny it can be pretty hard to get used to eating at a surplus, but unless you have a thyroid issue you will gain weight if you eat more.

your caloric requirement exceeds your appetite

t. same issue

i thought i was a hard gainer until i counted calories for a day. I just wasn't eating enough. Gainers helped me

Attached: yes_i_use_american_crew_stop_asking.jpg (2048x2048, 281K)

height``? calories per day?

czech em

Attached: check em lad.gif (480x360, 3.08M)

6'1, i just tried counting one day, came up to 2600 i think, i ate about 3500 the next day and i just try to keep my intake above that, works well and i havent put on much fat, this is 165 lbs to 195 lbs

Witnessed.

Nice digits

mirin the fuck outta those digits

OP you are lazy. I'm 6'5 215 right now. Have bulked up to 245 at 15% bodyfat while practicing bjj and playing basketball almost every night of the week. Don't be afraid to eat a little bit of dirty foods to get those extra calories you need from foods that arent healthy

>hardgainer
you are absolutely retarded, I've been doing chemo on and off for a decade and even still, although each set makes me want to puke my guts out, I see progress. You are just an undisciplined slob, you should be disgusted by what stares back at you in the mirror because it's a reflection of your inner self.

alright just because you're a little bit slow and didn't read the sticky I will tell you.

count the calories that you need according to your height and weight

Attached: 1561967113406.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

How do i count em? Chicken has 100 cals per 100g, now what? How am i suppiaed to know how much a bit of chicken weights

>you should be disgusted by what stares back at you in the mirror because it's a reflection of your inner self.
guess your inner self is cancer then

thats a completely witless reply, would've been true only if I would've let myself go, but mute since i started training well after being diagnosed and managed to build muscle after being full Auschwitz mode.

based retard

Sauce?

some asian lmao