The deadlift damages your spine. It also compresses your spinal discs and decreases your height

The deadlift damages your spine. It also compresses your spinal discs and decreases your height.

Attached: 1567179954929.jpg (235x283, 20K)

[citation needed]

This only concerns manlets

Taller people have talper spinal discs which compress more than the shorter discs of short people, so it decreases their height by a greater amount.

What will my gf do when I am finished with deadlifting and am only 2.08 m instead if 2.10m until I sleep? The horror.

grow up incel manlet

Attached: EC70FA0A-408B-4028-B416-ACAFFFF5A79E.png (128x102, 17K)

You could do weighted pullups after deadlifts, you incel fag.

OP is a fag

I'm 5'9. I do not perform exercises that compress my spine for this reason. I cannot afford it. It would hurt me far more than it would help.

Attached: 1567182724808.png (248x204, 14K)

That's correct, and the reason why I train my back hanging from my legs.

>"my waist size is 46...and yeah I do train for strength how can you tell?"

Don't worry, I do Trap Bar™

>he thinks the biggest factor in waist size is training not rib cage/hip bone size
In the first place, hypertrophy training is supposed to increase muscle size more than strength training. Why would the obliques be the one muscle group that somehow responded differently?

God already compressed us at birth, this is a lanklet problem

Physical training of any type is too risky and stresses your body in ways that are totally unnecessary therefore you should avoid all of it. Just go for walks, it's enough to keep you healthy.
Also eating excessive amounts of food, especially protein, puts an unnecessary strain on your entire body and should likewise be avoided. Haven't you all read those studies they've done that show beyond a shadow of a doubt that eating as little as possible actually extends your lifespan?

Seriously, guys, when you're 40 years old nothing you do is going to make you look like you're 18 anymore, so why bother now?

So, let's review, shall we?
o Move as little as possible, only what's necessary to conduct your day-to-day lives
o Eat as little as possible; it extends your lifespan, and it's better for the planet!

Glad to have been of help, Jow Forums!

Ight bruh

thanks for the advice Mr. Goldstein!

>Don't worry, I do Trap Bar™
user, we don't want to hear about where you go trolling for dates, this is a "health and fitness" board, please keep things on-topic.

King of Jungle here to help! Glad to have been of service! :-)

Or just dead hang for a minute or two

Sources: trust me bro

fuck off Oberst

He fell for the “deadlifts make your waist thick” meme, even though there is no oblique work