Would you break her bones for 20 million dollars?

Would you break her bones for 20 million dollars?

Attached: the-child-whos-made-of-glass-video.jpg (639x360, 83K)

Like all of them or are certain bones worth part of 20 million?

no why do you ask these questions?

>mom has pink hair
Guess we know why she's so fragile

let's say in 10 different places at least, but you can do more if you want, for fun

if no one else knew yes

I'd grab her by her hind legs and smash her body against asphalt until her brain and organs splash all over the fucking place for 10 million dollars

nothing personal against the kid, I just want the money

i unironically feel bad for that kid ffs

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (437x431, 23K)

I don't. I had worse life. Believe me, everyone around her makes her live easy life mode. Her illness is just a small bump on a straight road.

ULTRA KEK
My sides
8regano

nah, she's better off dead really.

All that pot, molly, shrooms and animal tranquilizer while preggo.
Artificial wombs and genetic engineering when?

Jesus fucking hell I feel bad for that kid. If only she had capable looking parents at least. This one's probably going to end up on here in a couple of years.

I'll break all and any bones that can be healed over time and fixed. That way i'll still be evil and get my money, but not TOO evil.

if there was a 100% guaranteed chance of nobody knowing it was me, hell i would kill that kid for the money
i'm sorry, but fucking 20 million dollars, i would never need to work again in my entire life.
50 years of wageslaving or 3 seconds of my time, what a retarded question.

Attached: 1513277043923.jpg (957x621, 55K)

No way, i'd end up in jail.

No thanks. I've seen Unbreakable.

I fucking hate children, they literally make me sick! When I see babies in a commercial I start to gag and almost throw up and I have to look away and mute it! And when I see babies, in a stroller, ESPECIALLY when they are crying... I JUST WANT TO PUT MY FOOT THROUGH THE FUCKING THING, AND STEP ON IT, UNTIL ITS NOTHING, BUT BLOOD, AND PULP ON THE FUCKING PAVEMENT!!!

man you guys are fucking disgusting. imagine wanting to hurt an innocent kid for a load of money

nothing matters in the end faggot
at least if you kill her shr wont suffer anymore from that!

Yea
I mean she is not dead just a few broken bones plus shes young and will heal fast

Maybe something simple like all of her fingers if she was heavily sedated, then I'd toss some cash in an account for her

You know what fuck it I'll do it for free fuck that bitch

I'd offer to split it with her if she gave me a (glass) thumb's up letting me know she was OK with it.

Win / win. Art of the Deal.

>nothing matter so i'm just gonna be a piece of shit
nice logic there faggot

>muh virtue signalling
"L-look how good of a person I am guys!"

Break like glass in that they break easily or in that they break into shards of small, sharp pieces inside her?

I had a friend primary school and high school who had really brittle bones, which were compared to chalk by the teacher. It was funny because if he fell down or something, his fucking bones would snap in half.

Yeah I'd just split the money with her

never said i was a good person faggot. I just happen to have a bit of humanity. Stop looking for excuses for being human scum and own it

Chalk doesn't break in half if it falls down.

I think the teacher was just using familiar visual realia to describe his condition to a bunch of young children. She said his bones were like this, and snapped a piece of chalk in half.

Not him but it would if it had the weight that a human child has don't you think

I'd straight up pile drive her into the dirt for one twentieth of that, and that's not bullshit.

If I get away with it then yes
I mean that would only be bringing about the inevitable wouldn't it?
A minimum amount of exercise is necessary for one's well being and I assume her condition makes it impossible for her legs to even support her given that she's shown in a wheelchair
Plus I could give half of those 20 to the parents

I've done worst for less than that

Attached: 2819505.gif (167x250, 487K)

i'd break her bones for 20 million dollars and then molest her for free

How much do you get if you dissolve the pink haired lady in acid

yeah right faggot. such as what

I'd defend her for free from all you evil motherfuckers. You'd probably get round me eventually but not before i sent a good few of you to hell. Fucking cunts.
My weapons of choice: a spoon and a pencil.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

Liberating myself from being condemned to a lifetime of indentured servitude towards corporations is worth way more to me than the life of some random child (who's gonna lead a miserable, painful short life anyways)
For my freedom from unending corporate slavery I'd gladly put a bullet into my mother right fucking now. Might sound harsh but know what else is harsh? The prospect of having to spend another 50 years chained into an office for 9 hours, 5 days a week.

Maybe if her mom vaccinated her, she wouldn't be so fragile.

yeah

they're going to wind up broken somehow anyway

If it was a big guy/women then I would have done it. But this child is... I cant.

So she gave a demonstatration on how to break the kid's bones? Lol.
No, because then it'd be denser and even harder to break.

Yes. I would give her 15 million out of the 20. I'd just trip and break some bones on the way down, or some other kind accident. She would believe it, too. We would both be freed from servitude, people suffer way more for free every day.

Just set up a health care trust for her and you'll save her more than you ever hurt her.

it's not about being an edgelord faggot, it's about 20 million.

is that a jojo reference?
>morally questionable acts at a reasonable price

Ok 20 million but what about police?

Imagine not crushing some tiny kid for $20M.
Go back to your safespace, redditnigger faggot.

I'd break her bones for just 20.

How do moralfags actually exist?

Yeah I would. I'd give her 10 million after

i'd break her bones if I get a bj

would break all her bones if it made my waifu real

Attached: 1552222409649.jpg (650x997, 97K)

good luck enjoying those 20 mil when you're burning in hell you evil scumbags

b-b-but a-user, v-vaa-vaccines c..cause autism! and I don't w-want my child to b-be like y-y-you
>pic not related

Attached: 1554867784721.jpg (537x594, 45K)

Mmm, yeah. Seethe harder, reddit-chan.

Bones implies 2 or more. If there was zero chance of me being identified, I would break each pinky at the tip to cause as little pain as possible, then give her $10 million for the trouble.

Sure I would. I would do so under advisement of her doctors as to which bones would heal best and ensuring she had the best pain management available. Then, as one other user suggested, I would put the 20 million in a trust to see to her ongoing healthcare, just to spite whatever sadistic force proposed this bargain.

starting to think I would, I mean she'd turn into an easy mode stacy anyway, and she'd do the same to me.

This. There is no other reasons for me expect that.

this tbqh
originalaliopalsdosald

oh your coming with me

Attached: pepegun.jpg (446x384, 22K)

>actually believing in a fiery space pit where le evildoers are sent upon death
Nice one

and this is why you don't fuck your little sister

>man you guys are fucking disgusting. imagine wanting to hurt an innocent kid for a load of money
Originality is my profession you fools

Attached: 1555355359404.jpg (708x800, 91K)

You wanna know how I know youre a zoomer?

>imagine having empathy for another human being lmao what loser!. i bet he browses reddit!

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

I have empathy, I just care about myself more. That's a normal thing

God here. This was actually a morality test to see if any of you deserved a happy life and a gf. Most of you have failed the test.

>NOOOO, YOU CAN'T JUST KILL A KID FOR MONEY, THAT'S INHUMAN YOU FUCKING SOCIOPATH!

Attached: 1554610690021.jpg (1080x1020, 89K)

can you still make my waifu real?
>pic related

Attached: rucg8355n7r21.png (640x960, 447K)

I would probably be able to do it but wouldn't be able to live with it for very long so better not

as long as nobody knows i will do it for 10 k easy lol. in my country you can be killed for much less then that

I'd do it for free you think she wants to live like that when she gets older and she has a full grasp of her reality and is actually fully conscious she'll realize her life is simply suffering

>unironically moralfagging
absolute state of this cesspit

Attached: The Jews Did This.jpg (700x700, 71K)

i d do it for free
considering what shes in for otherwise,i d call it a mercy kill

Attached: cheeki breeki.png (420x420, 232K)

pitty your mother didn't mercy kill you when you where born faggot

I would probably kill a classroom full of kids like her for 20 million dollars, I have nothing left anyways.

Oh, did he strike a nerve there, user? Don't get too messy now, you just put on that diaper.

Attached: 1494535420033.jpg (473x500, 40K)

Actually in this type of questions I always think like "where do I sign?" But I'll pass this one. I still have my soul
But yeah I'd still let a fatty rape me for 100K

ow the edge
but seriously,she is literally doomed to suffer her whole life because of her condition
this shit is genetic so its incurable
hell,she probably will never even be able to have sex
this poor girl is cursed to suffer her whole,short life,putting her down would be a mercy,both for her and her junky parents

Attached: human pepe.png (768x768, 239K)

This question is too easy, if you wouldn't do it you're retarded.
So let's make it a little harder:
Would you break 10 of her bones including her limbs for $20 000 000 if it meant that everyone above 28 in the country you currently live in knew about it, no one outside the country that you currently live in will know about it.
In other words, if you move to another country the people who live there will know about it.

maybe. But who knows what kind of life she will live?. And also who are you to judge whether she should die or not?. Do you think you're god or something?

shut the fuck up and beat this child to half death and bail already idiot

Attached: 1555360834273.png (675x577, 219K)

I'd dismember her for $20 million

Lol I'd tap dance on that lil bitch for 20 million. Killing her is the humane thing to do anyway.

Can I sign a contract to get the money beforehand?

if the mom isn't there and I can quickly put her out of misery afterwards, I'd do it for 5 million.

No, the money will however always be on your bank account and no one is allowed to fiddle with the numbers.
However, if people will hire or sell you a place to live etc knowing what you've done is an entirely different deal.

what the fuck I'd fling this fucker off an over pass for a years rent. Fuck it id rough fuck her until she looked like Harry potters fucked up hand for 100k. I mean ffs id play faggot swing ball with a cast iron skillet for someone to pay my student debt. STUPID FUCKING QUESTION OP

Fag

Ogami oragano ravioli

It's win a win situation.
You get money.
The parents don't have care for it and it gets put out it's misery.

sure, I'd even do it for free
just smashing it up, bro

I thought about it and ya know it seems better if this person was killed if they had to live like that. But at the same time I don't really want to torture a small child. I already have my amenities filled with neetbux so I don't really need the money. I will admit that 20 million is really goddamn tempting however.

Attached: jesus christ reborn.jpg (475x912, 33K)

Sorry OP, I don't have that kind of money.

Yes, but I'd go halvsies with the kid and then she can use the 10 mil for a cure.

Definitly, but i would need to kill her too just to spare her of the miserable life shes gonna have.

The 20 million is more money than the kid will ever generate working.