/blackbot/ thread ?

What if we really are just a drag on European countries ? I've tried being as Alt Right as I could but I'm starting to realize I'm not wanted there. Most people say to just go back to Africa but I don't know any of the languages,cultures or laws and America is just a better place to be and I was born here. I have a nice job and living space but yet I can't help but feel like I'm ruining a good country. Yesterday, I was watching Tara McCarthy videos and it only made me feel worse. Anyway, what do you nigbots think about your race? How is your life going ? Are you comfy ?

please don't say anything about trying to find white girls, racemixing not allowed in this thread

Attached: nigpepe.png (553x506, 89K)

Go back to America

>being the white mana pet monkey card to whip out when he wants people to believe he has black folk on his side
>being the SJWs pet monkey and getting coddled and praised for having skin that isnt white
Both options are equally fucked. Thankfully all of politics are not these polar extremes, settle yourself somewhere in the middle brother. Look beyond the identity politics and think for yourself. Politics arent worth the hate they breed.
t. Mulatto

Attached: 06FD3B0F-A056-441A-8E58-663150255C82.jpg (683x1024, 73K)

*white mans
Also
>how is your life
Pretty shit. Im frustrated with my art and Im starting to get anxious being cooped up inside all the time after moving across the country with no friends.
>are you comfy?
My bed is comfy, but small. I fell off it when I woke up the other day and broke a shelf I was building.

Attached: 007EA3F5-BBA0-4711-A870-75FF75D89989.jpg (794x1024, 68K)

we niggas are actually robot race

whites/normies bullied us for so long and now they wonder why we didn't turn out to be cool like them

true robots will understand that pulling yourself by bootstraps is a meme

nobody likes r9k shitskins because you all are generally unpleasant to be around, even online. how is that anyone's fault except yours?

I was race mixed.
A white Spanish woman and a Mexican man
Im dark skinned but im not completely black am I?

Yeah, you're right, I always get worked up over politics because I feel it is better to have some sort of political opinions than none at all
Is that your art and can you still fix the shelf?
I know that its my fault and each day I've been continuously working on myself socially. Have you hung out with any "r9k shitskins" ? care to share a story ?
Logically I think you would be considered Mexican but most would just say that if you have dark skin you're black

bro, if my words dont offend youre probably not a "shitskin".

being a shitskin has to do with personality more than anything, one that is prone to chimping out. physical and verbal reactions both.

It's a direct insult of physical appearance, It's nothing about personality

Talking politics with people always just makes everyone upset in my opinion. I went from classical democrat, to SJW, to the alt right and it was always just something to be angry at. It never brought me any joy and sometimes made it harder to connect with other people. I find just being apolitical helps me get along with a lot more people.
Also nah, thats not my art. God I wish it was. I havent been able to paint since my wacom tablet got trashed. I shipped up my pc stuff, including the tablet, and the package was just ripped apart and my microphone and tablet were destroyed. Im going to have to file a claim for that, which is gonna suck.
The shelf was fixable, it was a cheap DIY in 30 minutes one so I just got a replacement part.

Attached: 4ECBFC17-2FEE-4B81-B19D-7C3F55C665A7.jpg (866x1024, 119K)

yes and no. the literal meaning is but really its just a personality check. if you chimp out over being called a shitskin you are, if it doesnt bother you then youre a rational human.

if youre in between, you have work to do.

So if you chimp out when I call you faggot does that mean youre gay?

ya, you got it babe.

So if a guy is short it's fine to insult him because it's his own fault for getting mad at being insulted? So like if the guy would be fine and happy if you left him alone but you take it upon yourself to go mess with him he's at fault? It's just like saying u mad bro? Why are you mad? It's just words haha!

ya. you got it.

Oof i met this thicc ass fucc black woman this app and her sending me pics of her got me rock hard fffuuuu i want to face fuck her so bad, pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-111227.jpg (720x1280, 391K)

Good luck blackbots, go run fast with your African legs and succeed.

t. absolute mutt

If you're that dark where you're wondering if you're black, you're moreno, not negro, amigo. "Black" tends to refer to African-American, not Mexican lol

no one but you thinks this.

perhaps. it matters not, shikata ga nai!

I might definitely give politics a break for awhile. Can I see some of your art ? its fine it not
sounds fair
She is attractive but don't think with your dick user. She may have diseases or she might be a single mother.
Mutt meaning you look like Robert De Niro's half nig son ?

Heres something I did for a friend whos really into Mob Psycho 100

Attached: C20227D3-A1F2-47A5-926E-9DF44DA9141A.jpg (1274x1354, 257K)

>be me
>university student in US
>centrist
>SJW students trying to use me as poster child
>Conservative students trying to use me as Uncle Tom
>Given two "diversity awards" for literally existing
>tfw I'm just being handed shit
>tfw the anti affirmative action people are right
>1 year left till I get my CS degree
>Wanna end it all

I'm losing it guys

Attached: 1503513146489.jpg (2048x868, 314K)

>What if we really are just a drag on European countries ?
>What if

>being a shitskin has to do with personality more than anything
Nah that's the argument some anons use for nigger. Shitskin is definitely a more direct jab at appearance.

Do black people like indie folk?

yea its a jab at appearance, but its an overhead attack ya gotta block up ya feeeel me

Hahahahaha it's time

Attached: 3667847_10_p.jpg (1024x682, 102K)

Wait I just got it woah

I made pic related and i think its hilarious

Attached: Iced.jpg (600x908, 209K)

BREED A NEW MULATTO RACE

Attached: download (5).jpg (293x165, 6K)

SPREAD YOUR SEED

Attached: 355856_05big.jpg (1280x855, 90K)

MY WHITE GIRL COUNT IS 90. WHAT'S YOURS?

Attached: 156181_296x1000.jpg (296x444, 23K)

RACEMIXING IS ALWAYS ALLOWED. IT'S ENCOURAGED

Attached: preview.mp4.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

BLACK WOMEN AND WHITE MEN HAVE BRAINWASHED YOU INTO AN AFROCENTRIC PIT OF SELF PITY AND DESPAIR

BE FREE

Attached: 355856_14big.jpg (1280x855, 84K)

If you want to research biological racial theories that's fine, but don't just imbibe propaganda. You can be your own man.

He's too ashamed of his own dick to see the truth

Attached: images (4).jpg (183x275, 6K)

That looks good user
I was just trying to naively hope some of us weren't
Just try to avoid both of them the best you can
Not most but I do. I played a few songs while listening to music with my parents and they hate it. What artists do you listen to ?

Go become a highly paid diversity hire. You have this white man's approval.

Whitebot here. Blacks are definitely a drain on white society on AVERAGE, but I don't think you should feel bad about it unless you are personally participating in that draining. Black Science Man is not a drain on white society- he's a net contributor for sure. The black bell curve is very wide on account of black genetic diversity.

based enlightened centrist, so centrist that he is even mulatto.

>What if we really are just a drag on European countries
I think we're moving forward at least in America, blacks aren't as unemployed anymore. Right now I think the community needs more redpills on crime and affirmative action.
>I've tried being as Alt Right
Alt Right is cringe, a big blanket term for everyone leaning right. Maybe you should find something more specific? I wonder what would work best for Africa, fascism maybe?
>Most people say to just go back to Africa
Online or irl? Either way that's something you should only worry about if a race war breaks out.
>I was watching Tara McCarthy
Maybe you should try to find black alt right videos, I know there were some nonwhites at HWNDU.
>Anyway, what do you nigbots think about your race?
I don't mind being black. We just need to get away from all the pandering and handouts, it's making us too subservient and lazy. I don't believe in the NPC meme but a lot of blacks don't question stuff as they should.
>How is your life going?
Fine. Just got some tests to prepare for. I've been playing Devil Summoner on DS and might buy UNIST during that PSN sale.
>Are you comfy?
Might watch The Big Lebowski or Trailer Park Boys tonight so hopefully.

Attached: 1541985106707.jpg (640x625, 67K)

>>Most people say to just go back to Africa
>online or irl? Either way that's something you should only worry about if a race war breaks out.

Whats going to happen when shit pops off is blacks are going to (temporarily) close ranks and blockade in the southeast.

>I don't mind being black. We just need to get away from all the pandering and handouts, it's making us too subservient and lazy. I don't believe in the NPC meme but a lot of blacks don't question stuff as they should.

Youre almost there. I'll give you a tiny hint. Hoteps and black women are the useful idiots of the powers that be. A lot of black alt-righters tend to be re-branded simps who worship their mothers so be careful

As much as I'd enjoy the money, I'd hate the token title. I wanna earn my job, not have it given to me.

Dude way to many people have gotten jobs because their dad plays golf with the CEO. Don't do that shit to yourself

Lol i feel you dude but id just play the part. Who gives a fuck imo

read invisible man by ralph ellison. or just kill yourself. just stop being a whiny self hating sambo.

>lawdy lawdy whiny self hating sambo.

Kys

>sick of being cooped up inside
>go outside to draw flowers and houses
>buff dude comes out with a cigar, claiming that Im taking notes on houses and hiding behind bushes
>question that he assumes that Im using a notebook for malicious intent and that Im hiding rather than crouching to look at what Im drawing
>he rambles off about how its obvious im not exmilitary and shit and I just defuse the situation and walk away
Guarentee he wouldnt had a problem if I wasnt brown. 98% white town by the way. What a power tripping creep.

Attached: 9994EAEE-9631-4315-97F4-A47D78A3466B.jpg (750x720, 55K)

don't need to. i'm not the one having some sort of weirdo existential crisis on the internet.

Dude as long as you keep acting right and don't act like a sterotypical nigga you're fine

t. middle class oreo

Attached: 1555859255403.png (600x600, 86K)

I hate being around white people and seeing them in person so much that I'm actually trying not to work anywhere thats filled with them. They drain and annoy me with how they are and how they sound. After having grown up in diverse areas or mostly black areas my whole life, being around them for just 4 years has made me feel so dead inside.

I know it sounds stupid, but I honestly cannot stand interacting with them. At least not the normie plastic ones that make up most the white race. They're just not my crowd.

Reminder that niggers are the absolute scum of the earth and are the most inferior sub-species to ever plague the earth.

That's the thing with AA, you'll never know if you really earned your achievement. My advice is to just swallow the bullet and get the job, maybe open your own business later.

What kind of music do u black bros listen to?

Attached: adorablesomali.jpg (1009x1009, 131K)

don't worry, you'll be the first to lose your job as soon as a recession hits and layoffs start happening, regardless of how you perform.

also, you do realize that white women make up like 85% of affirmative actions hires, right?

I also think about this every day, even if its not true, so no need to remind me whitey.

Attached: tumblr_lwjkxeowXB1qjdel4o1_400.gif (350x229, 496K)

That's new news to me. No one ever talks about that...

yeah Affirmative Action works for gender too so naturally White women get it.

I can relate. I actually did not apply for a specific major program at my school that I had been working towards for two years because my GPA was .2 below 3.5+ and all the counselers and everyone said you need at least a 3.5 to be competive and 3.4's get thrown away.

I was watching a lot of right wing and conservative commentary videos on Youtube at the time. It made me feel guilty for even being admitted to the school, so I did not apply and transferred because I didnt want to take up a spot from someone who got a higher gpa but was not a minority. Just did not feel I would deserve a spot there when I was hearing stories of people even being rejected with 3.6's.

3.0 was the minimum to apply but I wanted to feel no doubt about me earning my right to be there.

Attached: 49279872_2101478626541749_8535398145247412224_n.jpg (720x482, 33K)

oh please. i'm from a city where even the most braindead students from wealthy suburban high schools graduate with a 4.0+, while city kids have to actually, you know, earn their grades from teachers who hate them. but enjoy your subpar education that you "earned" though.

Black anons here are based. I think many can be. It's just the bad apples people don't like.

Yeah it was probably not the best decision in terms of school prestige but in the end I dont regret it that much. I ended up going to a smaller school where people do not study 10 hours a day like robots and are tolerable. It feels better than constantly thinking that I dont belong there and am only there for being black.

get ready mods im going to say it!

Attached: 5f001dd959.jpg (873x716, 83K)

Stop internalizing identity politics and the garbage you read on this site. Beating yourself up over what other people do just because you share a similar skin tone to them, is a waste of time and energy. People are not the Borg.
>I have a nice job and living space but yet I can't help but feel like I'm ruining a good country.
No amount of 'sucking up' to Jow Forumscucks will make them like/respect you.
Seriously, take a hiatus from this shithole, and the internet (at the very least socmed) as a whole.
t. fellow blackbot
Keep an eye on this dude if you can, he may be another Zimmerman looking for an excuse to do shit.

How can you be this cucked? You realize that whites don't care about your sacrifice and just want you dead or deported?

Did you at least get a decent degree?

Attached: 1543912641326.png (256x256, 36K)

Jewish people are the real blight. You are just the escape goat.
Don't pay attention to Tara McCarthy. She is a "4th generation holocaust survivor".

Plus they weren't a problem until jewish people decided to weaponize them with wellfare, anti-white propaganda and mass migration.

Kind of want to mess around with a black guy

>escape goat

Top kek. Not sure if that was a mistake but its scapegoat

Then go right the fuck back to Africa, you racist piece of shit.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FUUUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK YOU JANNIES

Attached: sth01-02-49-18r-1500x844.jpg (1500x844, 116K)

It was, and I see that it takes a whole new meaning. Like he is a goat and people mount him to escape. That's actually funny.

Good thing there's a bunch of mostly black areas in every city in the US for you to move to.

>t. plastic, hand-sanitizer, bleach whitey

>>t. plastic, hand-sanitizer, bleach whitey
Nope.

I mean, you blackbots can get based and redpilled, invade an African country, and try to improve it with your slightly more educated western Afro-western perspective.

>invade an African country, and try to improve it with your slightly more educated western Afro-western perspective.
you mean Liberia? great result

do you realize in the real world it doesn't actually work like this

Listen, as a guy who used to be in the cringe LARP that is Jow Forums and such and who knows someone like you, get some self-respect and worry about yourself. Are you a good person, do you try your best to be good to your fellow man and yourself? If thats the case, you have nothing to answer for, not for Leftists or Wigger "White Nationalist" amerimutts. Also Tara is a stupid, jealous little whore who is clearly unhappy with herself and takes it out on others. Find something that focuses on giving you purpose in life, without putting down yourself and others. God bless, user.

Attached: Roastie_toastie.png (591x883, 395K)

Ooh. That kinda sounds like a challenge. I think i might do that.

What a pathetic and empty platitude. Fucking stupid faggot centrist shit.

tara is indian an jewish

>if you arent dogmatic, tribalist, and dont agree with one of the two extremes of american politics youre the idiot!

The most common language in Africa is English spoken very very very very badly.

Also, how come modern black people don't watch Beverly Hills Cop and use Eddie Murphy as their ultimate role model for individualistically navigating the world. I'm white but I internalized the fuck out of that character after watching that movie. He made code switching an art form.

Upvoted unironically
Originallio

Being a spineless, fencesitting coward doesn't make you look as enlightened and smart as you think it does.

I'm still right-wing, just not a wigger who screeches empty rhetoric about MUH RACIAL SUPERIORITY!!!!!

Yes, good goyim, the blacks and muslims are the real problem!

Attached: Hate_Machine.jpg (1159x1115, 407K)

No, you're a neocon/civnat cuck. Basically a liberal who thinks he's rightwing.
They are. Because of the Jews.

Most African-americans have at least some higher percentage of white blood now. They can do better.

Call a gay a faggot, if he chimps out he's a faggot, if he doesn't he's a gay man, it's that simple boss

>No, you're a neocon/civnat cuck. Basically a liberal who thinks he's rightwing.
Lel, thanks for showing everyone you're a troll arguing in bad faith.

Attached: 1377411919136.jpg (500x333, 118K)

>All these assumptions, completely wrong
Amerimutt claws typed this post

Attached: akkomirror.png (620x510, 410K)

>Amerimutt claws typed this post
lel no doubt about it

It literally is his own fault. The worst trend of this century is the idea that we're responsible for others' emotions. If you get all uppity it is the way you chose to react. I don't know what it is that makes people so sensitive to words now. It's either super low self esteem or an inflated feeling of importance.

Well for the American slaves it turned out great, they became the ruling plantation aristocracy and enslaved the natives just as they had been enslaved.

While it is true that most of the world's problems CURRENTLY are due to globalists and progressives, many of whom are Jews, that's no reason to be intentionally blind to the cancers which are Islam/Communism/etc... and it's CERTAINLY not a reason to bend over for adherents of OTHER ideologies which would have them being much more brutal and overtly dictatorial against anyone who disagrees with them if they had the chance.

Those groups might not actually be that much of an issue for the west (at least, not any more), but only a next-level sub-sapient faggot would make excuses for their own shittiness, let alone advocate accepting and cultivating them until they ARE an issue.

I'm not a blackbot, but there best thing you can do for everyone involved is to try and be self-sufficient and treat others as you would want to be treated.
If you wouldn't want other races causing after your race of women don't do it.
The important thing is that you're honest to yourself and consistent in your ideology.
Consider other people's feelings and remember we're all going to die someday anyways.