Hi r9k, it's ratchan. you havent forgotten me yet, have you? well i guess i just wanted to know something...

hi r9k, it's ratchan. you havent forgotten me yet, have you? well i guess i just wanted to know something. i understand Some of you want me to be like.. r9k waifu or something.. (most of u just want me to leave or die or something LOL understandable). but i dont really understand what i would do? i dont have anything of value to contribute to this community really, i dont really have much to say or anything interesting to make threads about. and do i have to tripfag? if anyone could offer some insight on what people want me to do (besides post tits, it's not happening) that would be very nice :) thanks guys

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-12.35.41.jpg (2200x1650, 535K)

How can I make sure that you're rat-chan?

i will post a picture on instagram in a bit, i just woke up so it will be a couple mins!!! also this is the drawing on my bathroom wall in some of my pictures

I don't have Instagram nor interested in making one, I'll leave that to others whose already following you to verify it for me, I mean I saw you doing it last night so I'm not skeptical about your existence at least.

alright!! i understand that, im just scared to post any kind of verification myself on here so hopefully someone else sees this thread and can post proof

you could always go be an attention whore on discord and leave us alone, just a thought

Did they really ask you to be their Jow Forums waifu or is it something that you were thinking? I was falling asleep right after that night so I have no clue. If so, why do you want to be their so-called mascot?

i guess im not really sure, i saw some people post something like that i was/would be but maybe im making that up. i dont sleep much/very well so it's possible im just remembering very wrong. i was only in that thread, ik there was another on my but i wasnt able to check it out til it was gone so im not too sure either!!!!!!!!

i dont really want to an discord egirl, but if the general consensus is that i leave i will go back to user posting

You know how these guys on this board are like, they'll despise you, I mean some of them will, others probably won't. At least have a second thought about it.

Here's an idea, draw and set up a pentagram on the floor. Then live stream it as you sacrifice yourself in it and we'd get conclusive proof if they're real or not.
That way your life would have some meaning

proof is posted on Clownmaeda on Instagram.

i know that, i know how people on this board are. i dont expect for many people to like me but i still would like to be friends with the ones that do, but i majority dislike me i will leave Ratchan behind :')

i would actually really love to do that. i will get on it now!

Good lord you're so innocent, god Jesus protect this son of a bitch, amen. Hope to see you around, also if you want to use a tripcode put #(numbers) without the bracket on the name section, you can put names then following with a # or ##

For example like myself.

ahah thank you for letting me know how to do it!!! and i hope i see you around too, youve been really nice this whole time and i appreciate it! it's not really expected on here..

My bird stole the cap to my water bottle and idk why he seems so proud of it.

Attached: 1552416555545.jpg (552x596, 49K)

I am not an incel at the very least, still don't be shy to talk on other thread just b yourself rat-chan wallah

i love birds so much, i have two but theyre really old and dont do much. ur bird seems mischievous and i love him for it

Attached: IMG_20190120_114837_01.jpg (1458x1944, 715K)

i will keep being me Vic!!! thank you for helping me :')

You're on a board of incels. 50% of the people will hate you and won't stop until they get your address and fuck you shit up, 40% will only post in your threads in hopes of you posting nudes, and 10% will have an insatiable thirst for you and will seriously set their desktop backgrounds to you and hug their pillow at night pretending it's you.

Don't forget to tell us how you're not like the other girls though. How you'll never post nudes and how you'll continue to be a good girl. This is legitimately how all "r9k" waifus start out.

You'd be an absolute fucking stupid retard to keep posting on here, but people will do anything for a shred of attention.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x200, 7K)

It's not a big deal, don't mention it :^)

LOL you're right. i dont expect for this experience to turn out positively no matter what i do

Be my gf ratchhanbbnnnnn

You've been told this over and over again in all the threads youve made/answered questions in, but you still keep posting. Why do you do it? Be honest, what do you want? What're you looking for?

Are you trying to create a new haysack?
I hope this one isn't as gullible

Brmy gf pldss

Kek I unironically come for ratchan thigh-posting, not really sure why....
Dont even want nudes, just happy with seeing thicc thighs, in fact nudes might ruin it all for me.
Have I ascended to a higher power user?

Attached: Jesus_ascending_to_heaven.jpg (240x268, 16K)

I suggest not becoming an e-girl on Jow Forums at all.
Many women have done this over the years and it has had a negative impact on their lives.

You seem nice and I don't want you to open yourself up to the bullshit that will come your way if you do this.

i just want to make people happy. being a person is too much and i cant handle it. i just want to be a digital girl i want to be what people want ): i dont know

are those gamer girl feet i smell

Attached: 1536506920150.gif (220x307, 219K)

You've chosen the most toxic/worst place for you to do that.

im awful at video games, and im too poor to buy them ): sorry to disappoint but no gamer girl feet here

yeah ): im too boring for any other place and not conventionally attractive so it's really here or no where, and anyways i like this place. sure theres..... a Lot of awful people here but ive met some very decent people here who i can relate to and we understand each other. but i know it will turn out bad for me anyways

>i just want to make people happy
god you're so sweet

I'm tired of seeing girls like you getting hurt by communities like this.
I've spent the last few days worrying about another nice girl who has probably killed herself after being relentlessly harassed by people from places like this.

Please do not become a digital girl here, it will bring you nothing good.

NOT that im not too boring for here LOL i understand that i am boring please do not get on my case abt it..

>but ive met some very decent people here who i can relate to and we understand each other.

You can meet those people without trying to become a personality here.
Just stay anonymous.

i think i may know who youre talking about... i hope she is alright as well ): i dont know much about her but she did seem sweet and probably didnt deserve whatever happened to her... but i will take this reply into consideration, i appreciate everyone giving me advice on why i shouldnt be here...!!

kill urself ur fucking subhuman female species
go on your the female chan stie , not here
we know you want attention you whore so here is a (you)
again kill urself OP with no question why and when just do it

if ur already here may as well post your thiccy thighs

A man of pure taste, I salute you fellow thigh poster, may ratchan bless us in this thread.

Attached: c4b.jpg (480x429, 27K)

you didnt even give me a (you)

Do you have histrionic personality disorder?

Do you have any of her thighs saved?

I'm in a major crisis here, should I go out tonight or nah if so does black hoodie and black jeans will make me look like a goon or hoodlums?

>does black hoodie and black jeans will make me look like a goon or hoodlums?

Yes, don't dress like a fucking criminal.

Stop namefagging "Vic"

well it seems the general consensus is that i should leave (and post thighs but again, im not trying to get banned for selfposting) but many of you seem to have good intentions, so i think i probably will leave. i will still be on Instagram and i will still be on here, i just will not be Ratchan anymore and will just user post. thank you everyone!! i appreciate the input

wear something brighter so cars can see you so u dont get run over!!

How dare you even ask

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-003307_Instagram.jpg (1439x1632, 530K)

I'm glad you're being smart about this. Scary stuff can happen when you post publicly like this.

One more because I respect a thigh man such as yourself. Dunno why ratchan's thighs are what finally made me fall for the Ethot meme but meh, I'm in now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-003637_Instagram.jpg (1439x1943, 1.02M)

Post a thigh pic on your insta before you go :(

>i just want to make people happy
Your has made me very happy.
Stay safe.

*your decision
is what I meant

im afraid if i did that I'd be called a whore for it..ahah

You're all fags and this is the gayest thread I've seen in days, and that includes the daily homosexuality threads. Thank you honestly kids for acting like this, after seeing this underage shit I'm actually gonna need a break. Holy shit. I hope this is bait I'd much rather this be a retarded-on-purpose thing.

Attached: IMG_0831.jpg (1118x599, 55K)

Would you send me thigh pics over dm?

thank you user.. i will try my best to!!

I mostly dressed myself with dark color everytime I went out, some said I looked so sad in the eyes.

Stop namefagging "Anonymous".

I will take off the hoodie first and wear something bright. Also, its sad to see you leave but I hope you're safe and come back whenever you want as rat-chan!!

This man is trying to sexually assault you

That was the shittiest no u I've seen. Should have just said no u

How the fuck do you sexually assault someone over the Internet? If she doesn't wanna be called a whore posting them publicly, maybe she'd be okay sending them in a dm. If not then I won't ask her again.

It's called grooming and it's illegal

I can't just say "no u" or "reverse card on u bitch" that seems rude for me to say that :(

OP has been 18 for a few months now.

*pink triangle by weezur slowly playing in the background*

We need the sauce ratchan, your thighs unit us!
God bless you thighbro, this thread might die but I will remember you for years to come. May we meet in Valhalla where we may feast on the thighs of valkyries.
Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1543208468629.jpg (800x800, 57K)

i wouldnt feel comfortable doing that in that context either, but i mean. doesnt hurt to ask LOL

Rat-chan, please post more photos of you in shorts on Instagram. Also you said that you are poor, do you have a paypal or pateron? Me and some other robots would love to donate money to you. Would you be comfortable with that?

>begging to be a paypig

Attached: 1521256537644.jpg (702x1024, 73K)

thats really kind of you! im not really interested in taking anyone's money, i dont really have anything i need to buy and i live comfortably so im not in a dire situation, many other people are in much more need of money, plus you deserve to keep your own money bc u worked for it! i havent done anything special that deserves money