Tfw expected to work 8 hours straight without breaks or lunch

>tfw expected to work 8 hours straight without breaks or lunch
>tfw your handlers begin asking you what you're doing and where you're going if they see you've stopped working

Attached: 64F8E872-E129-4F46-952D-FDF49AD554DE.jpg (587x587, 52K)

>tfw my handler asks me constantly why im not doing anything when im standing for 1 sec to think about something

Attached: 30d.gif (394x383, 15K)

>mfw i have to greet everyone at work, before anybody thinks im an incel
>tfw i have to greet that one fat cunt too

Attached: 1529874284823.gif (320x240, 15K)

Is this the new wageslave meme?

His name is Fresco and he's probably been here longer than you

Cheers and probably true

Why you don't try to be self employed?

Yeah great idea user I'll just quit my job and become self employed thanks.

EDIT: just quit my job, told boss to suck it easy. I'm now self employed and making 50k a year

EDIT: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

but you get paid money in exchange for your effort so its a fair deal...

Maybe if you didn't "needed" more than 50k a year, you'd not be working like a slave.

You say that like it's easy to become.
My dreams of self employment died long ago, all I wait for now is to watch the inevitable happen: fellow wageslaves shooting their bosses with a GoPro on their head.
Maybe you can thrive and stay free in a hyper competitive capitalist society but the vast majority of us never had a chance.
Self employment is usually just a temporary state before some megacorp steps in and automates what you do and does it for 1/3 the price.

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (1200x758, 308K)

>You say that like it's easy to become.
I didn't said it's easy, I said simple, you find some trade you like, you learn if, then you quit your job. It's incredible hard.

>just work 16/24 for 20 years and u're set
>still waiting for a living person alive after that

>tell boss "I'm going to run to the bathroom"
>Written up for walking there

You can also work 8 hours a day with 1 hour break but that means that you're an additional hour at work which you don't even get paid.
This hour is worthless.
Add in half an hour drive to work and back and you're at 10.
That's 50 hours a week with 40 of them paid.
24-10-8 for sleep = 6 hours a day left for the rest; means eating, shitting, laundry and other mandatories. That's fun. We should be thankful that everybody is allowed to work and earn money. We only have to pay a a little bit (40%) to the state so immigrants, transgender surgeries and single moms can be financed. But that's nothing, we still have 60% of the money to buy things with. Well, minus the 10-20% tax on everything. Well, what should I buy with my 48% money? A dumb smartphone for 500$ which is manufactured in China for a total cost of 75$ and which is obsolete a year later because of "updates"? A fancy car so other people can see how successful I am? Maybe a Netflix subscription so I can get the newest propaganda about how evil white men are. Isn't this a fulfilling life? We should all be thankful.

thank god I'm alive in (((current year)))

I normally roll my eyes at the NEET hyperbole on here but this was well written

A grown man working full time can no longer support himself performing unskilled labor. Forget having a house and a family, you need a roommate to even try and keep a roof over your head. Even then fully 1/3 of your income goes to rent, at least. It's no wonder so many people are living paycheck to paycheck.

>tfw working 50 hours weekly
>tfw my handlers always get angry when i don't wanna stay any longer
>tfw i can feel im about to be laid off despite working like a fucking pig

Attached: 1534364238413.png (320x240, 6K)

its like you took the words out of my head

Attached: 303mn4.gif (360x202, 1.68M)

you forgot the part where I do whatever I want or slack off at work up to 50% of the time I'm there

Can you fucking imagine working a desk job?

Attached: b590cecb1e1e633a3bb186726887f4e4ae31ddc05d911a6b94d6624451cb1385.png (498x499, 26K)

Nigger I was making $9.68 when I started this job at 19. I need enough money to survive. The lower a job pays, the more slaving you do.

better at desk than in construction imo

It's a lot better than retail. Better paid, and you even get to sit down. 60 hours a week on your feet really adds up.

You need a roof over you head, food (can be very simple food), clothes (very simple clothes), sometimes medicine and that's all. Living can be incredible cheap when you don't want fancy things.

I do the same but it still sucks, it's not really freedom

I mean, it's better than almost every alternative

I work a physical labor job user. Retail and desk jobs are a cakewalk albeit a boring one.

>tfw I will probably work for the next 50 years
>tfw work 8h a day +1h break +2h driving
>tfw almost minimum wage

I need to play the NEET card or there is no hope for me

Attached: ngun.png (645x772, 148K)

Yeah and I can't afford those things user. At least not all at once. Are you not American or something? You sound like you live in a first world country where they pay you enough to survive and don't tax you for being poor.

i've gotten used to living with people i don't even like, so i'm gonna just find a roommate.

Nigger I make a thousand bucks a month and that roof alone costs $700 MINIMUM.

Add a car loan, repairs, phone bill, internet, utilities, health and dental insurance, medical/dental bills on top of that, etc etc etc it never ends. Like holy shit. Sure, living can be cheap if you don't pay the bills. But then you don't get to have fucking teeth either.

go to trade school or college in your free time? hard work but better than the alternatives you've listed. In 5 years you could be on a good salary

bro just join the military if you're in that bad of a situation lmao

I live in Brazil and when I mean simple things, it's really simple things.
For an example, why you need more than two pairs of (old) shoes more than two (old) coats?

>>just pray you win the lottery guys c'mon you have a chance atleast 1 at a million

sell the car, fuck insurance, take care of your health, you only need internet, housing and food

Joao.

I
CANNOT
AFFORD
A PLACE
TO LIVE

Get that through your head.

I DO NOT
MAKE ENOUGH MONEY
TO HAVE SHELTER

Wearing one pair of shoes won't fucking matter if I'm homeless.

>Add a car loan,
Why?
>repairs
Do it yourself, it's cheap
>phone bill
>internet
pick one
>utilities
Most utilities are not needed
>health
This one is trick
>dental insurance,
Why?

That's how mankind has lived for most of it's history
The more fancy the things you want, more you'll have to work.

Have you considered that the cost of living is dirt cheap in Brazil? Imagine everything in your life costing 100x more. That cheap little place you're renting for the equivalent of $7 USD? It would be equally cheap and little in the US, but cost $700.

Move to somewhere cheaper, the more poor an
area, the lowest the living cost.
You can live with with 1000 reais (250 dollars) per month in some places in the brazilian countryside.
I'm sure backwater US has some cheap places.

you can life in ur shoes if ur tiny enough

Attached: 1539987447810.png (334x346, 116K)

Sure dude just let me walk the 20 miles each way to and from work. That's a SHORT commute in the US. The idea of having literally anything within walking distance of your home is laughable and public transportation does not exist outside of big cities.

For most of its history people's teeth all broke and they fucking died in their 30s. Hey, I guess you won't need money when you're fucking dead huh. Except for a $10,000 coffin and $5,000 burial plot. Great money saving tips here retard.

Have you considered you can move? It's incredible easy to move to a poorer city/state/country

>Why have dental insurance
>hurr durr no one needs a car or utilities to sustain a job

Okay, but even in the cheapest parts of bumfuck nowhere you still need more than 10x the amount of money you're talking about here.

My free time is very limited and due my nearly burnout syndrom I don't think I can manage that.
And desu, I'm a brainlet.
I'm unsporting and have a clubfoot.

Then enjoy being a slave without complaining. For teeth and not walking.

Attached: images.png (217x232, 12K)

I don't think 3rd workers really understand how fucked things are in America. Our government and fellow countrymen are sadists. People here enjoy watching others struggle. Paying people enough money to afford to rent a shitty apartment in a crime ridden slum is a controversial opinion here.

You need a job to have a car and utilities, but you need a car an utilities to have a car.
Have you stopped to think, that if you didn't had to keep a decent job, you'd not need those things in first place?

I live in the Southern United States user, literally the cheapest part of the country. I can't afford it.

3rd world countries have zero immigration control, you're welcome to quit US.

than move if you have to drive 20 fucking miles everyday to work lmao, also you don't need to spend money on those shitty jewish insurances if you take care of yourself, but I guess being american comes with being smelly and not taking care of your teeth huh

I want electricity, gas, water and internet retard

Learn Spanish and become a Mexican, wage is low, but living costs are even lower and you education is better than native education.
bonus: it's far easier to find a decent girl in poor countries.

>nothing goes wrong with your teeth if you 'take care of them'
fuck off spastic

Attached: 1466622650889.png (1024x1113, 214K)

Threads like these always contain hilarious neet jewels.

>just don't buy shoes, bro

That's not true but I gladly would if I could speak their languages. At least if I ever got sick, id be able to go to the hospital without going into massive unpayable lifelong debt.

I'm arguing with a child. Of course you don't understand about paying the bills. You don't pay for shit. When you hit 30 you start having problems that are unavoidable. The modern human lifespan is incompatible with dental health. We live too long and our teeth naturally wear out. There's nothing you can do about it kid. A whole industry exists for the sake of patching them up and trying to extend the life of your bite. Going to the dentist IS taking care of your teeth. Brushing, flossing and mouthwash are halfassed and will not work long-term.

I've thought about it to be completely honest. Move to Mexico, get a job in Texas, make my $10/hr at my American job and live a nice life in Mexico.

Jamaica and India speaks English.
You'd just die from disease

>Just move farther from work to save on rent!
>Just move closer to work to save on transportation!

I hope you can see how retarded this is.

you are retarded dude

That's a good plan, but I don't know how the frontier works.
Bonus: catholic communities do a shit ton of charity.

You're a slave, you basically pay all you make so you can keep working.

Nowhere in the United States costs $250 a month to live. Even in the poorest of places. Your country is a shithole and Brazilians know it, that's why you can live in $250 homes. America is a shithole but we're trying to hide it. If you want to live in the American equivalent of a favela, it costs about $400-500 a month.

>>just levitate lol

>shit hole
>you can live a decent human live instead of slavery

I know Texans do it already. Apparently it was a common thing for blacks in Texas to do back in the 50s.

Most countries have universal healthcare. The Americas aren't so bad that people are dying in the streets from diseases. Their issue is that their governments are corrupt. There are Americans who actually go to Cuba to get certain surgeries done.

You pay to keep living, and you live for the time off. Working for the 6 hours a day and 2 days a week free time. It sounds awful to edgy teenagers but that's life. Have sex, incel. Find a partner to make things worth doing.

>work 6 hours a day
Where do you live where that's the norm user? That's not enough money to live off of. I would love if all I had to do was 6 hours. I spend 11 hours dedicating my time to work: an hour to get ready, an hour to get there, 8 hours of work, and an hour home. He's right. All we're doing is working to be able to get enough energy to go back into work.

love this meme, quit my desk job to become neet and haven't looked back

Ahem ahem, varying levels of effort and skill demand various payment amounts.
You wouldn't pay an underwater welder 8.25 would you? And some jobs massively underpay for work that's heavy burnout

Where do you get your money from, incel?

Attached: 1542378426026.jpg (917x942, 121K)

What an idiot you are. A poor idiot lol now that you wagie McCuck

Rage more, wagecucks!

>incel
you assume too much... I'm living off reserves for now

>be American
>be in somewhat average growing city
>own house
>not even a particularly nice house.
>thinking of making some extra cash by renting out a bedroom
>check the going rate in my area for renring a bedroom
>$700 - $900 for a regular bedroom
> $800 - $1100 for a master suite
>well shit

If you don't have a very specific skill, you're paid poverty wages, no matter how hard you work. A welder won't get paid $8, but someone who works just as hard will.

user, other user is your basic American who cannot fathom that people in dirt poor undeveloped countries could actually be happy in their situation

Can confirm, I live in buttfuck nowhere and the cheapest place is a 1 bd house for $450 in total niggerdom but you still need a car BecaUse nothing is in walkibg distance and its a long way. Jobs pay max $10/h.
I'm in a 2 befroom right now, $615 rent $200 total utilities $100 for a week of groceries plus gas and I get paid 8.25 but I pull 65 hour weeks, 12 hour days.

I don't think that at all. People in poorer countries are probably happier because their shithole doesn't pretend to be something it's not. Imagine living in a shithole but your government has to keep up this first world facade, so it forces everyone to pay for a first world lifestyle while making poverty wages.

Absolutely based, and dare I say, redpilled, also.

Made the same choice four years ago, now I just go or do whatever I want when I want (still own a nice car). A level of freedom most people on this hellish earth would kill to achieve.

fucking based, teach me your ways senpai

>you can't afford a studio apartment?
>just don't buy new shoes lmao

>live in a van
>beg on the streets 1-2 hours a day, gets me enough money to buy canned beans, nuts and potato chips
>sneak into gyms to shower once a week
>shitpost on Jow Forums in libraries

Is your name Little Man Cam by any chance?

>pretty shitty day due wageslaving
>feel very sad at home
>hate here about our society and wageslaving
>feel better
>thank you guys

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (934x768, 566K)

you will work forever remember that wagie, your masters expect you to show up on monday, better do everything you wanted to do in your free time while you can

deluded peasants living with family

1) Acquire marketable skill in a high-paying field
2) Dedicate nearly a decade of your life to nothing except work and sleep. No social life, no friends, no women, no hobbies.
Accept as much paid overtime as you can get your hands on while living cheaply the whole time.
3) Inevitably suffer a mental breakdown and retire to a life of leisure, living off of saved up money and relatively low-risk investment payoffs

Be warned: it's a plan that WILL fall apart at the slighest deviation, but it sure as fuck beats spending fifty years as a minimum wage cuck with no chance of escape, despite pulling 60+ hr weeks, like many of the poor sods in this very thread

>tfw actually a 23 yr old boomer
>unionized blue collar job that pays above most white collar wages
>own house at 21
>union insurance is pretty much free
>own new truck I paid for in cash after going on storm duty twice
Feels good man.

how long is your nose?

Wagecucking in America would be just a bit more bearable if we had things like paid vacation and parental leave by law. Working isn't the issue as much as it is that they want our lives to be work instead of work being part of our lives. It's fucked up that Americans see any time off as a break from life, as if work is our real life and any time not spent working is meant to be spent recharging so we can work again.

Not that long at all. Doesn't even hook or anything it's a typical Asian looking nose.

This depends on who you work for. My employer forces us to take our PTO which totals about 20 days a year or so if you don't work any overtime.

was america always like this? you are on par with the asian insectoid working drones

Post pics of "house" working blue collar for a handful of years tops will allow you to own by age 21