This is 12

>This is 12
>in 2019

Attached: mc-melody-5-side.jpg (640x388, 35K)

do you think she'd put her finger in your bum?
would you have to ask or would it be her idea?

>tfw she looks older than me at 19
time to an hero.

Maybe you will age well. When I was 14 I looked like I was 12. Two years of clinical depression since graduation, I am now 20 and I look it.

Am I out of the loop or are you saying that girl is 12? Because if that's what you're saying I don't believe you

>less than half my age
>probably had more sexual partners by now than I will have in my entire life

google mc melody

Thats angles photoshop and lighting you absolute brainlets.

Attached: 1535805111029.png (2048x2040, 477K)

Methods and techniques isn't the point, I think its the blatant pedophilic presentation of this apparent child that's being pointed out here?

>Brazil
No longer shocked, still upsetting. Still not as bad or degenerate as those ten year old boy "drag kids"

they certainly dont make children like they used to. fuck hormones are really screwing up society

>12
>pedo
You're a burger, right.

WTF I'm a hebephile now

What are they injecting in their foods 0_0

instagrams melodyoficial3

sorry man, were used to having our kids survive past that age. guess you cant say the same

>were used to having our kids survive past that age
Maybe during the great depression. Now it's the age that marks their first heart attack.

>t. German pissjugger

why the fuck do you niggas actually care about this bitch?

>German
Try again, donut. Let's see how many yuropoor countries you can name (not from yuropoor btw).

we dont we're just pointing out how fucking ridiuclous the world is getting.

I've looked exactly the same since I was 13 and I'm 21 now. I have a long, pointy face. If I shaved, I'd look exactly like I did in middle school. Even have the same height and weight. The only thing I got in the past 8 years was more facial and body hair.

Ive noticed nowadays men look more like boys and girls look more like women now. My sister is 15 and looks like shes 19.

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>shes 12
proof nao

essa vagabunda merece ser estuprada com todas as forcas do universo, puta do caralho

mc melody you faggots

Post creep shots of ur sister

just read the damn thread. you have enough to google off of

She's Brazilian so she probably would be open to anal.

It's pretty amazing how slutty girls try to dress at a young age. I understand they're a mess of hormones and they want to seem grown up but it's laughable when the body is still essentially that of a child's.