There are negresses browsing this board right now

>there are negresses browsing this board right now
How does it feel to be so undesirable that your own race doesn't want you?

Attached: efc6d9f.jpg (848x960, 63K)

Black girls needs love too, I'd gladly accept a black gf

black girls > white girls

i'd date a black fembot if she sang frank ocean in the car with me

Attached: vrqtp7bk5g721.jpg (457x318, 31K)

UwU
No wace mixing pwease
;n;

Hey you guys are based

Attached: 317D5287-0181-4A37-AB7F-527DAB83E31F.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

Why is it that only blacks are judged for having cultural names? Is it because they speak English, therefore they should have nice English biblical names? Because these names came about fairly recently? I don't understand what makes Kayleigh, Juan, Guillame, Li Wei and Shigeru perfectly valid names, but Javonte is stupid.

OP hasn't been here for very long has he.

Attached: yummy.png (868x483, 750K)

I don't think that's really the case. If you're named sheldon, there's a 99% chance you're white, and people will make fun of you for having a dumb name. The stereotype is different for black names, but racial name stereotypes exist otherwise

>Javonte
There's the problem. Black names just sound really, really stupid.

But what about it sounds stupid? How does Javonte and Daquan sound more stupid than Joao and Bjork?

bjork does sound stupid. And people make fun of mohammads all the time

Sometimes, looking deep into things won't give you any more than what you find at the surface level. Black names just sound inherently stupid.

Why can't cracker cave kikes leave black women alone? You're all white nationalists right? Bring an aryan queen to the wheat fields and stay there.

Attached: 1555275400147_2.jpg (1024x971, 146K)

Well I dont care for black men either but it feels pretty shit senpai

Because Joao and Bjork actually mean something in their original languages. They are based on ancient languages that have been preserved to this day. Black names are literally made up in an effort to mentally release our minds from slave mentality. But in this day and age it just sounds absolutely retarded and practically garautees your kid wont get a job

I'm a blackbot and I'd date a black woman.

Attached: 1553432845495_2.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

Like Joao means God has been Graciois in Hebrew, thats a beautiful sentiment to name your child after.

Bjork means birch, a tree many people find beautiful

Quantravious means absolutely nothing. It comes from nothing, it goes to nothing. It is literally just a sound to address your child as, like a dog name like Rex or Fido (actually even Fido means trustworthy and Rex means king). It is beneath even those forms of address.

mmmmmm nice, very nice

>Kayleigh, Juan, Guillame, Li Wei and Shigeru ,(Javonte)
love how you just throw Juan in there as if it isn't one of the most based names of all time, all of the others sound stupid as fuck

Once again, all of those names have actual meaning. The point of giving a kid a name is that it attaches some significance and purpose to their lives. It is supposed to indicate a character or value or circumstance which you feel defines them and you will raise them to meet the expectations of. The black names are meaningless, they are literally just random words thrown together. It completely misses the significance of naming entirely.

Kayleigh is a derivative of Kayla which means keeper of the keys
Juan is an alternative form of John which means God is gracious and is once again a Bible name
Guillame is the French version of William, which means protector
Li Wei means a beautiful rose

Quavon, Jaquita, Sharmelle, and other ghetto names dont have any meaning at all they are just made up. It is practically gibberish made to resemble real people names.

>Hating on Juan

It can be even translated to John if you wish to be an anglo,
but Jenisha and Jalaquan are absolute dogshit

>Them Legs
Holy fuck I'd vote democrat for a chance at a date with her.

>Quavon, Jaquita, Sharmelle, and other ghetto names dont have any meaning at all they are just made up. It is practically gibberish made to resemble real people names.
wat the fuck is this real? I thought there must be some meaning to it somehow but seriously?

Attached: 1934972985334.jpg (555x568, 56K)

Is releasing yourself from slave mentality and reclaiming your culture or whatever the fuck not a significant meaning behind a name?

People of every other color and culture have been enslaved in the past as well.
Also you don't need to reclaim your culture, it's already yours.

I'm not saying that only blacks were enslaved, I'm not even black. I'm just saying, trying to get rid of a slave mentality through naming conventions sounds like a pretty significant meaning behind a name and is just as meaningful as your name translating to "son of god" in some extinct language.

>I thought there must be some meaning to it somehow but seriously?
some do, like antwan which is just a deformation of antoine or tyreek for tariq, most don't

>separate from slave mentality
>2019
*yiddish laughing*

Well it's part of their culture and history. You don't necessarily have to be a Christian to name your child John.

>tfw no black gf do a solemn reading of Strange Fruit for then hold

Attached: 1511247626387.png (859x652, 549K)

Like this. Why does it become a deformation when names have different variations everywhere you go? Michael, Michel, Miguel. They're all different spellings for the same name. So what makes Akeem stupid compared to Hakim?

I think they are corruptions of French names.

because the variations came from the different languages people spoke and not just a will to be different? african americans speak english so they have no reasons to not use the english variations
I'm not against all variations, hakeem for hakim to make the pronunciation clear is okay in my book
tareeq would be okay too, tyreek not

kek'd and check'd
French names sound fucking retarded in english too so maybe that's the problem