My Hero. Based Ted

My Hero. Based Ted

Attached: 5b06bd935e48ec18008b45b7-750-563.jpg (750x563, 70K)

Some murderous freak who couldn't comprehend emotion and morality due to a disability is your hero?

What the fuck?

g1. op

fresh off the reddit boat kid?

just a larping faggot ignore them.

killed worthless roasties and led retarded normalfags on numerous wild goose chases. what's not to love?

It's ironic you say this, since only a child could possibly rationalize somebody like Ted as a hero.

I said he's my hero, doesn't have to be yours

>I remember someone said he could get a hold of the unreleased videos he took but he didn't come through.

YEAH. It was ME, among few others, who said it. But since you have blocked my IP from using Jow Forums Search to find the E-threads, and started to post on some new board, to EXCLUDE ME, I will NEVER share anything I'll get a hold of on E anymore. That is only fair.

That shit in OP's image is only 4/10 while E was 9.8/10.

The people he killed whether women or not are more worthwhile than him. The situation surrounding his sprees is a laugh, but his luck was as remarkable as his incomprehension of reality.

Just don't go murdering people, it's not worth it.

the ultimate irl shitposter. what a legend

This happened in /lit/ a few days ago, except it was the other Ted.

Attached: ted is christ.png (1858x885, 220K)

Pretty sure New Zealand Kebabster took that crown from him.

>since only a child could
>only a person who is following his own heart and not lets social blinders matter himself could

hmmmmmm

I used to feel the same until I heard he got gang raped in prison. Kinda makes old teddy lose some of his luster for me

This is my point. Only, a child can learn, in time. Ted; he can not.

learn the lies? no thanks

You mean ted the almighty creator of everything ?

You guys say this but I've never seen any of you give a fuck about nature.

Attached: leftismisamentalillness.jpg (335x335, 11K)

>until I heard he got gang raped in prison
Hahaha. He got what he deserved. Haha.

Is that depicted in the new movie about him too? I hope so.