Actual masochist here, ask me anything

Actual masochist here, ask me anything

I don't think I could fall in love with someone who doesn't want to beat me to a bloody pulp

Attached: 495a300a755f31f12a0a5c0a0c5b2c6a.jpg (700x578, 75K)

Are you Male or Female?

101p11p1p1p1

What's the maximum amount of pain you would still find pleasurable? Preferably something that doesn't leave permanent damage, but that's hard when you're getting to high levels of pain.

thats now how electron configurations work

Yes it is, only in an unobserved quantum state. Dont try to out nerd me on my image board.

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 5K)

Female

The most I've experienced was getting smacked by a monkey's fist all over my thighs and gut while they were using a wand on me. That was brutal and I definitely got off.

>monkey
are you saying you've fucked niggers? dropped

you need to be more careful. Gut shots are not safe to do ever, and can cause serious damage. I know being a masochist makes you like it, but seriously your dom sounds like an asshole or an idiot (possibly both). I'm really into inflicting pain and stuff, but I do my research and only do things that are also fairly safe.

Be my sexually sick sub e girlfriend?

You're either stupid, not funny, or both

What could he have done to me? The only thing that happened was that I was really bruised up for a while afterwards.

The gut is one of the most dangerous areas to hit. There is virtually no protection to the organs inside and a stray blow can do a lot of damage. Your liver, kidneys, gallbladder, intestines, etc are all down in your gut and you don't want to damage any of them. It's quite possibly one of the worst areas to inflict blunt trauma to.

I guess I'll keep that in mind the next time I get in a relationship like that.

You really should just look into regular safety practice. It's a lot of fun to play around with pain, but there are a few places that are extremely sensitive or vulnerable to damage. For example, rope play causes a lot of nerve damage when people don't know what they are doing. You need to educate yourself or find a dom that can teach you if you don't wanna have some huge regret for the rest of your life.

I guess that's true, they are literally causing harm to me even if I live off of it. It's been a little while for me so I haven't carried what little knowledge I had in the first place.

How/when did you get into it? And how does it feel? Not a generic "good" or "euphoric", something specific

you probably like the weakness and humiliation associated with getting abused then, its not that bad of a way to judge the strength of your partners, id say if anything there's some survival instinct behind it

I've been isolated from others for too long, I need an emotionally distant or abusive gf

OK nigger lover, hope you get pushed past the point of no return soon and regret it!

Are you an actual masochist?
I need someone to do something so boring itll make em miserable
no payment
reply if interested.

quit being such a faggot. fucking milquetoast "dom" lmao, you're a mere cuckold my friend. no man actually cares about what happens to his fucktoys unless he plans to make her carry his child.

You ever have the wind knocked out of you? Now imagine that feeling but when it happens all of your insides turn into warm happy goo and your pussy just melts.

Well yeah, of course I do. The rest of the stuff, not really.

Then I'm definitely the wrong person for you.

That sounds sooooooo arousing

posting fucking time-stamped tits or kill yourself you tranny larping piece of shit

How do you feel around/treat other masochists? Also most degrading/painful thing you've ever done/want to happen to you

Being a "dom" is far beyond just inflicting as much pain as you can. There is an entire world of things you can do with it. For instance, aftercare is the best part of bdsm stuff. The bonding moment where you're disinfecting and kissing each bloody lash on your sub and making them feel better is almost better than inflicting the pain in the first place. Clearly you're just a psychopath that doesn't understand the trust behind a real relationship or the beauty of juxtaposition of pain and comfort. Well, good luck with your disposable subs over there, but I'd much rather my completely loyal and loving sub that I can have a real relationship with beyond just beating them.

I really need to find another girl that loves to lower herself to a play thing and will take anything I throw at her then thank me for it.

How hard do you want to get chocked

Attached: 1500895465166.png (778x1100, 871K)