Wisdom Teeth

Daily reminder: if you got your wisdom teeth removed, you were mouth-circumcised.

Attached: wisdomteeth.jpg (825x550, 35K)

I have vertical impaction, my wisdom teeth will destroy my four back molars if I do not get them removed. It is just physical proof that I am a jawlet

I can definitely see how circumcision could be a bad thing, but how the fuck is getting wisdom teeth removed bad? From what I've heard they literally only cause massive pain and have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Jews didn't invent removal of wisdom teeth you faggot

I got jewd into removing 2 perfectly healthy wisdom teeth because of TMJ now my left cheek is sunken in I hate these faggot dentists so much

Attached: 1554705174420.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

reminder that dentistry and orthodontistry crate the vast majority of incels.

I still have one wisdom tooth left. What does that make me?

my lower 2nd molar was removed and my wisdom tooth is being moved in its place

Happened to me. A small piece of one of my back molars broke off years ago and I never did anything about it. The whole tooth broke apart piece by piece over the years so that now its just a crater basically. Its pretty bad and I know I should get it fixed but it doesnt hurt me and I hate dentists. I spent my whole childhood in dentist offices and it's not something I look back on fondly.

how to clean it lol? do you flush it to keep food out?

>tfw blessed with nice teeth
>never had to have braces
>had wisdom teeth taken out but no pain or soreness or swelling
>eating and drinking perfectly normal an hour after the procedure
thank you God!

whats the big deal honestly. my wisdom teeth are doing fine, no pain, nothing.
my dentist doesn't even mention they exist, probably because they're doing fine.

>dentist is Jewish
>don't want to get my wisdom teeth out in case accidentally redpill him while medicated

Is it weird that I never grew wisdom teeth? Never grew one of my back molars as well. My teeth are completely fine otherwise, but what caused some of my teeth to never grow in?

>Is it weird that I never grew wisdom teeth?
Congratulations, you're a woman

That's the one thing that can be annoying. When I'm eating, food tends to get stuck in there so I have to swish water around in my mouth to get it out. When I'm brushing I make sure to really get in there. It's been like this for about five years.

I have wisdom teeth but I am missing two molars in my upper jaw. Its genetic, my dad is missing the same two teeth.

I met 2 people, one above 40, who never developed wisdom teeth. Their docs told them that it's genetics and most likely due to evolution, since we have no reason for wisdom teeth. It' s uncommon to not grow any sadly.

I had some dull pain from mine cause they were coming in sideways and partially poking through the guns, all 4. Anyways it was tolerable but I only ended up removing them because they were at the point where they would ooze pus if you poked them plus it made my neck swollen. If you're not at the point I wouldn't bother and I was 18 when this happened

I hear removing the top ones improve facial aestetic?

That's just me but they removed all 4 of mine (and they butched it because the dentist wasn't surgeron so I was in horrible pain) and my face looks like McLovin since that day. Don't ever remove them unless it's absolutely necessary.

>wisdom teeth came in impacted
>ignored the pain for an entire year
>the problem gradually fixed itself

Truly, I am wise.

Who else here was also born without wisdom teeth and is part of a higher and superior form of human evolution?

i have 3 wisdom teeth rather than 4

i think it makes my jaw crooked but i'm not sure

Explain this.
I got the lower ones removed

So I'm a further evolved form of humanity, nice

just get your molars removed and have your wisdom teeth take their place

Attached: 1514102933341.jpg (306x306, 14K)

what to do if you have plaque or cavities (that black dot shit) but dont wanna go to the dentist? i have no tooth pain

Everytime Ive ever gone to a dentist they always try to pull out a tooth for no reason costing a fortune. Last time Ignored them was 5 years ago. No real problems with teeth, wisdom teeth grew in fine. Do need some braces for lower teeth tho and have 1 cavity, but thats an easy fix.

go to the dentist nigger. If not now soon, cavities become bigger problems. If its a small black dot meh, if its big and starting to hurt its going into your nerves and goodbye tooth

Aw shit i got a lot of these black holes, itll just cost too much and i dont even like fussing about my health. Theyll probably also shill wisdom teeth removal too. thx user but im gonna tough it out, maybe get a silver grill in cuba in 2 decades

Mine are at the surface like this so does that mean they won't move anymore? They are at a 45 degree angle towards my other teeth but they don't hurt.

Attached: 21waslkalksgal.png (825x550, 242K)

Same here, my bottom ones are angled like that, but they don't hurt at all, and I'm pretty sure they've finished coming in.

It just means that you're a jawlet

>he didn't get his removed and spend the next few days high on vicodin while playing vidya and eating ice cream

moron

Attached: 1530073870087.jpg (259x348, 14K)

and you're still here
>Jow Forums is actually a board for evolved superhumans
evolvlets btfo

Bro God really doesn't like you guys.

I have a huge head, and a Chad jawline. I had more than enough room in my mouth. But the nerve of my bottom left wisdom tooth drilled into a nerve and I had constant pain in my teeth. I had to take painkillers three times a day, and they always wore off before I could get more. It wasn't worth it to keep them in my mouth.

When the surgeon took out the tooth that was causing the pain, he said it was so decayed that it crumbled into dust in his hand. The only way to fix it would've been to get a root canal and a crown which would cost hundreds of dollars.

I do kind of still miss those teeth, you never realize how much you use them until they're gone. Plus my cheek slips through the gaps and I bite them sometimes. Shit's annoying, but it's way better than constant pain

Attached: 9A85C356-8956-4219-8EF7-3605F55462A1.jpg (224x224, 7K)

>wisdom teeth grew in just fine
feels good being wise

Attached: 1556970692585.gif (386x304, 193K)

>ate a lot of horse meat when i was little
>always had a bowl of mixed nuts in the house for snacks
>developed a chewing gum addiction
I may be a balding manlet but a least i never had to go to the dentist and my lower third is on point

good thing im not a jawlet and my wisdom teeth grew out just fine

I have no idea if i should get them removed.
Upper ones are just fine
The one on left side is |-- position with molar
The one on the right is |\ position with molar

all 4 of my wisdom teeth were beginning to become impacted so i had them all removed in one go years ago in high school. woke up in the middle of the surgery to very very loud drilling. flailed my arms around and screamed as the dentist and his assistants tried to sedate me more. think he fucked up my top molar during that because it's been crooked and misaligned since.

tfw regular circumsized and mouth circumsized
JUST

Attached: 1540294623357.jpg (576x579, 55K)