I am a girl with a savior complex, yet I have my own issues as well...

I am a girl with a savior complex, yet I have my own issues as well. I just want to listen to someone and make them feel happy and safe. Maybe we could motivate each other to self improve and show each other out niche hobbies and interests.
I know it's not healthy to rely on someone and you're supposed to love yourself before you put love and effort into someone else, but where could I just find someone where we have a stable wholesome relationship and are able to still help each other without being emotionally drained?

Attached: 5C9D64E7-00C7-44DD-BE05-7DEE71E13A75.jpg (750x858, 672K)

Sure, just post a timestamped photo of your vagina with a tripcode on to prove you are, in fact, a biological girl and then we can get the thread underway (with you posting with the tripcode for all remaining posts in the thread).

desu that sound wholesome af
and often times i think many people here on r9k would benefit from a basic relationship with the opposite gender, even if its just friends...

sometimes people need somebody to care for & about to have a purpose in their monotonous ife

Attached: a51.png (1920x1080, 997K)

My intention isn't to have a thread with maximum replies. I remember I've met some actually kind people with a lot of heart and passion here, they were just in a bad place and so was I. I feel like with time I've become a lot better but there's still a lot of room for improvement. However, with time this thread has also deteriorated immensely and I'm not sure it there are still good people with good intentions here....

You wont find anyone worth saving here. Most people on this board gave up and will continue to spiral down as they blame their problems on others.
People have to fix themselves, nobody else can do it for them. Its fine to feel like you want to help people, but you have to trick them into helping themself.
The only way I started to get better was getting up and trying. Luckily im still young so ive got time, but most people here are beyond saving. All youre going to find here is an autist to mind break after he desperately falls in love with you, but im guessing thats what your goal is anyway.

Attached: 9F2AB5D9-AEAD-4417-925D-D19D6D96B9E2.gif (500x327, 999K)

Depends. If you really mean what you say, answer these questions:

1. How old are you and where are you from?
2. What are your goals in life?
3. How many sexual partners (oral counts) have you had?

If you aren't ready to be judged, you aren't ready for a relationship either.

>you're supposed to love yourself before you put love and effort into someone else
I don't know where you got this but no, it isn't true

What issues do you have? you didn't describe anything that didn't sound like a normal relationship where 2 people care for each other desu

sure, you got a discord? or do you want a private email

>I know it's not healthy to rely on someone and you're supposed to love yourself before you put love and effort into someone else
This is harmful expression that caught on and continues to lead people into depression. The idea that we can simply pull our selves up by our boot straps and make happiness appear out of thin air is absurd. Human or social animals that are very tribe oriented. Our place, self-worth and happiness is directly correlated with our relationships and how other people see us. The more disconnected we are from the others, the further we stray from happiness and self actualization.

I'd love to have someone who would help motivate me, and who I could help motivate.
Really all I need is someone to help motivate me, and there would be no one better to do that than a cute girl.
Where do you live by the way, are you in the U.S.?

I envy you.
I'm a guy with savior complex. It sucks to have people waltz over you or ditch you because they want to roll around in their own shit and stay bad. You could probably find just about any guy with a shred of kindness and make it work in your case, really.

t.kropotkin

be a savior and follow the rule
TITS OR GTFO

Attached: feels good.png (184x164, 59K)

Also what said. You can't give it your all if you have to keep watching your back all the time. Having somebody who can watch your back while you watch their back let's both excel. There's nothing wrong with either way of living except in today's society people are sociopaths until proven otherwise.

More like a girl with a retard complex!
Up top boys!

Sorry for the late replies everyone, was busy with housework. Im phoneposting right now.
1. I'm a student and I live in the United States
2. I want to help make a difference, so possibly working in an environmental science. I don't want to do a medical field because that's a cruel way in making money. Eventually I'd want children and be able to give them comfortable lives and inspire them to make a difference as well.
3. I'm unironically a khv, I've never had an actual romantic relationship, I have a good friend that is a male but I don't want it to get romantic. I'm young though.
Surface level depression at this point. I used to be very histrionic (not bpd-tier) and impulsive, but I've mellowed out. I'm very socially awkward which has kind of stunted me from making meaningful relationships. The close friend I mentioned earlier I've known from a young age.
I don't like discord and I'd rather use a throwaway email until we develop trust
East coast US

i double dare you to try and save me i bet you cant

I know what you mean, I'm moderately handsome, and could be at least a 7 if I lost weight, I just don't feel like I have the motivation without a woman beside me. I know that if I had a good girl at my side I would do anything in this world for her to see her happy, and that means being the best boyfriend I possibly can. Learning to drive, getting super fit, making a lot of money, none of it means anything to me alone. You know what I mean?

Attached: anime 3.gif (704x861, 1.02M)

Would actually try it but I am euro, have additional redflags and not ready for any long distance stuff.

Hint: Just make sure you are really emotionally available, and do be not afraid to say "not interested" when that gets clear to you. The longer you drag out any hopes you can't fulfill, the more harm instead of good you'll cause.
GL

Good answers. Unfortunately, I live in Europe and have absolutely no interest in the environment, but you do seem like a good person with a genuine desire to follow the right path.

With that being said, I genuinely wish you the best of luck with your future.

The dynamic you're describing can be achieved with caring and supportive friends, if you're dead set on it being romantic then you still have unhealthy obsessions that should not be entertained. Being in love with the idea of being in love only sets you up for codependency, idealization, and failure

Attached: 3EB3415D-A490-441E-9E58-20230DA18134.jpg (300x300, 15K)

You're in a good route I think, hopefully when you try to get over your social awkward issue everything will go great

What are those niche hobbies and interests? I don't know if I've seen too much internet or what but nothing seems niche to me nowadays

I'm this guy: and I'm also in an East coast state.
Which state are you in if you don't mind me asking? I'm in NC.
Also how many children would you want? For me I would want as many as I could within reason.

don't fall for this, a girl tried this with me and eventually god bored and ran off with a Chad and forgot about me

I'm a boy who is intelligent, empathetic, and would love your company.

At least you ever had a chance. My hopeful had a bf before she even started talking to me, lel.

Dude mine claimed she was poly, was living with a guy she was cucking all while dating and fucking around and telling me how she was lonely.

she damaged me so hard, but I didn't know better, I was lonely and wanted any woman's company. I honestly wish we never met, I became so emotionally attached despite it only being an online thing, not once did she even understand me.

Get a pen pal who is of similar mind. Not even joking, just get someone who'll support you from a distance first. You'll both get more self-sufficient and have an outlet for your savior complex. If it grows romantic afterwards, that's fine

I want a misaki that cares about me. Not one that throws the bait out to a hundred fish getting validation from a whole school.

agree with some anons ,we can't be saved and that's why this board was made , may the luckiest people have a ''succesful'' life

Attached: bigf.png (1086x608, 1.35M)

if you want to save me you have to cuddle me right now

You never know better once you let your guard down. And if you never leave it down again? You'll break too, just in a different way.

No virgins here, because life fucked us either way.

My discord is #1929 Deledrios
Idc if you are male or female, i will text tomorrow because im now going to have my entertainment free hour and then go to sleep.
Have a nice evening anons

Looks like OP is gone, no surprise there.

I have terrible timing skills. Just finished food shopping and still phoneposting I'm sorry :(
Understand where you're coming from, but like I said: I'm reminiscing about the passionate good hearted people I've met on this board
I'm so sorry someone used you. Some people feel that they are lonely and waste the time of others just to make themselves feel better until they get what they ideally wanted...
I'm more northeast, not super north though. Personally 3 kids seems like the best for me.
I'm not seeking something solely romantic, especially if it's from Jow Forums. I just wish there were some decent people I could talk to and make them feel better. The majority of people around me seem entirely self absorbed and don't have genuine interests or passions

Attached: 2DA46C37-33B1-43A0-AD58-78E217E94749.jpg (466x620, 79K)

[email protected] I would love a saivor.. I just ask you don't judge me and understand I'm super shy... life hasn't been kind but I'm trying to improve

Attached: 1556074714842.jpg (1080x720, 117K)

Forgot to reply to this
I guess I define niche as anything that's not "vidya and anime" desu, because that's all anyone's hobbies are anymore. I make art that's either painting, ceramics, or surreal collages with magazine pictures. I also collect records from the 50s-80s of just any artist, they're usually cheap so it's an introduction of new music or bands I like. My more niche interest would be toy collecting maybe? Or ceramic things from thrift stores

So when's the time you gonna post your own email so these thirties gonna get your action?

Hmm, 3 isn't enough, that would be too few.

Just set up an email, [email protected]

Attached: BECEC069-5CEC-4EAE-AA95-2252D04E313A.jpg (750x605, 187K)