Anyone else afraid of moving to america because of amerimutts? I've heard stories about their tendencies

anyone else afraid of moving to america because of amerimutts? I've heard stories about their tendencies.

Attached: Image-o-matic6g.jpg (807x741, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better than eurofags or canadians, just forget anything deep

Stay in the uk then you can get bred by Isis

I'd like to live in America, at least for a little while, seems very Jow Forumsool. But they'd probably never let me in because I'm not insanely qualified enough for any job to be allowed a green card

America's a big place the horror story types of people are like the gypsies in Europe

I knew once one Amerimutt. He was really cool guy.

Only thing about Muricans is that they are horrifyingly dumb. They complain about Africans being dumb they are dumber 200 hundred times.
Personal experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs

Turn on subtitles it's like Jow Forums when muricants wake up.

What are these stories? They probably pale in comparison to what we've been hearing about europe.

>afraid of moving to America
1. you couldn't afford it here
2. fuck off we're full

Attached: sri_lanka.png (1966x567, 1.64M)

The only place you really see country hicks is Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi and Arkansas. Even then there aren't that many. The only thing to note here is the increasing political divide, exacerbated by the media. Up north there are alot of lefties. Down south, lots of bible beating hicks. Though disregarding politics, you have Nascar, good food, and guns.

Attached: 1555815781268.jpg (533x534, 63K)

brilliant video. truly captivates the animal like horror of the amerimutt race.

Attached: Rinaldi23sidewalks03tgf.jpg (960x640, 123K)

its time for the high bitch tits

Attached: 1555094271668.jpg (368x640, 67K)

tfw no goth gf to kill

Attached: 1455002137284.png (1078x1178, 319K)

what a disgusting picture. amerimutt mutt

Attached: 1455861665294.png (1036x3331, 1.19M)

>Generalizing all people from the US down to one video of some gun-toting, truck driving, cousin fucking rubes making pig noises.

Ok Eurofag, keep getting raped by Muslims while your traitorous politicians keep the borders open.

what the fuck is that thing? an ameritmuut

Attached: fem.jpg (600x596, 51K)

these goblino memes are getting very eclectic

Hey that's all thanks to you for obliterating middle east like cowards, using European policies to ruin it from within with all crippled PTSD ridden, disease ridden immigrants. Thanks a lot USA. I hear Russia got some nukes for you. More than your radars can handle. Sayonara bitches.

Yes, this place is terrible and filled with mutts, please do not immigrate here for your own sake.

I'd rather get hit by an ice cream truck of peace than die alone and unable to get a basic operation on that shit healthcare

Then by all means, flood the UK.

THEN DO IT FAGGOT NO ONE CARES

this is really just a thread for my amerimutt OC. I live in america and am an amerimutt myself.

Attached: Image-o-matic6gg.jpg (807x741, 115K)

Who is the guy on the right? His face doesn't look shopped.

Just cross over the Southern border faggot, it's open
Quite a few are due to the influence of the negro, and the system that selects for the dumbest. I have to put up with plenty of them. Just keep your patience and you'll be safe. Typically.

It ain't so bad, you can legally kill mutts and niggers in certain conditions

>you can legally kill mutts and niggers in certain conditions
Like school hours?

I said. Literally that whole world thinks are the dumbest. Africans. They are 200 times more intelligent than your average American.

In my class we have topic about economics. There is this man from Africa and he got one to one with teacher. About how every African alive would wish to have refrigerator but are they not sad for not having one? It was really intense spectacle that would make Jordan Peterson puke.
Meanwhile we got these Amerimutts sitting with this vacant soulless look in their eyes looking at wall or either cellphones. What the fuck have you done to these people to make them like this?

i don't know. But he seems to be the inspiration of the amerimutt meme.

Attached: 1553732591095.jpg (612x428, 33K)

I wouldn't say that Americans are less intelligent as a rule. There is just a wider gap between dumb as a box of rocks and relatively bright. Our educational system by default is absolutely terrible... But those clever enough to research their world out of curiosity despite it end up as bright as anyone else with half a cent, like that one African kid who taught himself electronic theory.

Attached: stop_time.jpg (492x565, 42K)

Rather be a mutt than inbred. Have you seen a Brit's teeth? In general?

>Google search this image
>is apparently a Polish journalist named Jerzy Urban
I'd poke fun at this but I actually really like the Polish

>Our educational system by default is absolutely terrible
I thank God every day that I went to a Catholic private school.

There's still some good "public" schools left. I grew up in a rich suburb that basically kept all the nigs out by being too expensive. Consistently ranked in the top 10 public school systems in the country because of this. The school I got enrolled in was a French immersion program, so everyday we'd speak exclusively in French, until 3rd grade when we had a 1 hour English class every day. In general though yes public school in America is garbage because you get actual students mixed in with the Tyrones and the Juans

>like that one African kid who taught himself electronic theory.
Never happened.

The subtitles for this video are the best thing abut it.