Did you go to your school's prom, Jow Forums?

did you go to your school's prom, Jow Forums?

Attached: VillainousUnderstatedGiraffe.webm (640x426, 154K)

Why would I? Standing on the sidelines with a drink while watching my classmates dance with each other doesn't exactly sound appealing.

I went to a "special" school. Padded room, therapists, all of that shit. We didn't have a prom to go to.

Yes, I did go to my school prom. While it was relatively enjoyable as an experience, I'd be lying if I didn't say I wish I had saved the money and stayed home.

I went to LGBT prom.

I swear if I have to listen to the cupid shuffle of cotton-eye joe one more damn time I'll kill someone

No. I went to my ex's a year after I graduated. It was fucking garbage.

no. I didn't. obviously.

Now that you say that, I think mine's coming soon. Though I'm not interested in going, as I currently lack a date, and I'm pretty sure my acquaintances aren't going either.

Even if a female was to show me interest, and ask me out to prom, I would most likely still decline. Due to me not wanting to fork over hundreds of dollars on just one night, where we'll most likely split up afterwards.

Just a waste of money in my opinion. I say that at the risk of sounding like an incel too.

Attached: 34aa9efa81b7d3a9e1e0a018998c2cc48bd47fd6_00.jpg (287x430, 48K)

yeah, my dad didn't go and convinced me i shouldn't do the same. prom happened a few months after I blew my chance with the girl I liked, so I went dateless with my friends

it was alright, not everyone had a date. food was shit, music was shit, place was nice

I did 3 years of prom 2 during HS and 1 after and all with different girls. It's very pointless but apparently you have to go.

Yes I did, surprisingly a stacy went with me. Had a fun time with the female teachers, one which was my onetis. And yes stacy and I did kiss, but she didn't want to be my gf.

I don't even think I even knew what weekend prom was

We didn't get one because the Chad died.

I dropped out of school when I was 15 so no. Although, I've seen enough of teenage dramas (like Degrassi) that have romanticized prom and teenage life in general.

Never did. Didn't have friends to go with, I hate dancing and can't stand music that isn't japanese, so I'm not going to listen to shit blaring for hours while normalfags I didn't know or care about got drunk

i wanted to, but financial issues stopped that

My family couldn't afford it.

Same. Doubt I would have gone anyway though.

No i was ejected from school for being accused of rape.

I'm graduating highschool this year, in about a week in fact, and I'm not going.

Having nobody to go with or even anyone to ask doesn't even begin my list of issues I have with my schools prom (and the people who attend it)

cmon user, i know it sounds stupid and shit, but if you have a friend or two that's also going, you're gonna regret it later in life. I went to prom and it was pretty fun, even though initially I did not want to go. My prom date was kinda boring, but we hooked up afterwards, so kinda worth it. Just do it user, the only thing you could lose is a couple hundred and your virginity.

Wait how did you manage to get a stacy to go with you user, you must be larping.

I did. Ask me about if if you are curious

Ha ha, fuck that. Why should I go to some lame stupid shit like a school dance?

Attached: 11849EE3-89FF-4F73-A91F-850154AD9771.jpg (1024x563, 100K)

my school's prom was last night. Had a gf a couple months ago that would have made me go but broke up with her since and so I didn't end up going. I'm pretty glad because I honestly don't see the appeal in it. Like you spend a bunch of money on tickets, clothes, sometimes a limo or rental car, just to dance and hang out with friends. Like you can hang out with friends anywhere, why would you want to pay all that extra money to go to prom??

no, invited all my friends over to my place, we all brought weed and we ended up having like 15g's for 6 people

Every single zoomer I know says "no" to the prom shit.

I bet that proms these days is just 1 Chad for every 4 girls. I bet girls go in groups and the only boys there are Chads. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Fantastic

Oregano

Just went a day ago with the girl of my dreams, but still don't have the courage to tell them that I love them, or even talk to them in almost any situation. It was worth going, but going to prom is retarded if you are going to go with a group, a random person you barely know, etc.

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (301x77, 6K)

Didn't go, was actually a couple weeks back. Originally bought a ticket last minute due to the urging of my friends, got a refund after they already set up a group I couldn't wiggle into. Would have sucked anyway due to not having a date and would have been forced to third wheel with my closest friends who are in a relationship. At least multiple people approached them that night asking where I was, made me feel nice.

Although my friends did stab me in the back a literal week later. Why are people such cunts to me despite doing so much for them on my part?

Attached: 1540951183018.jpg (468x585, 57K)

Find new friends, If they really wanted you to go with them they would have tried to make room for you and wouldn't have just pestered you to get a ticket etc.

Fuck no! I hated that place and was never part of their "community" or whatever bullshit they were pushing. It was just the local child prison #73 for me and nothing more. I did my fucking time and left.

I know, but since they started dating the group I entrenched myself in fell apart in a matter of months with me being the only one that stuck around. Shame too since they drove away a girl I was a friend to since the fourth grade. Just gonna bide my time until graduation next week and back off and let them continue their teenage drama.

Why can't people just take responsibility for themselves?

Attached: 1549500907143.jpg (230x252, 9K)

No, I was a social pariah in high school and had no friends/gf, so I couldn't have given less of a fuck about prom.

people in highschool are really petty. I for the most part tried to avoid relationships because of stuff like that until this year, and I was proven right. Almost everyone is unbelievably shallow and has no empathy.

Wow, that must have been nice :/

>Friend buys me a ticket
>Hypes me up on the way there with rap music
>Go in
>Eat goldfish
>Stand akwardly
>Talk to some random normie girl
> Throw away goldfish
>Leave almost 5 minutes after being there
>Come home and make a pizza and coke
>Lurk r9k jerk off play Minecraft and then go to bed
I'd say this pretty much was the stupidest shit I've ever done, should have at least tried and not ditched my slightly spergy friend to himself.
God I hate myself.

That's the thing though, I keep on dedicating myself to the commitments and relationships I make despite knowing every effort on my part will backfire. How do I find the loyalty that I give to others? There has to be some other people with the same mindset.

Attached: 1549579441290.jpg (500x499, 62K)

Yes, I went to prom. I went with a good friend of mine and some of the boys/their partners and we all had a nice time. I won't lie, it was expensive but certainly worth going.

That's where you just have to get lucky and hope that along the way you find people who know how to not be pieces of shit

I've already sort of given up and stopped seeing something as standard as marriage as a possibility in my future. Settling for the Roman Catholic priesthood. At least its a life I can live alone along with being able to fully practice my passions.

Attached: 2017_05_17_27037_1494994088._large.jpg (1360x910, 141K)

I didn't go, all the weirdos in my generation organized a metal gig in some fag's house, I got shitfaced and pucked my guts out, and also got a handjob from some obese goth girl. Overall 8.5/10 bretty good experience.

i did, it was fun to go with friends, didn't dance until it was almost over tho. bitches were twerking, dudes were throwing money at them. food was surprisingly better than expected