Am I justified in scamming? I feel like an ass hole but holy fuck

am I justified in scamming? I feel like an ass hole but holy fuck

>born out in the middle of nowhere
>literally shit piss poor poverty
>entire county is nothing but broken down rusty shacks fields junkies and rednecks with broken down cars
>parents are the poorest here
>live in a broken down 300 year old house literally crumbling falling apart and disgusting
>never had a car
>parents never even helped me go half on a car
>graduate high school
>I didn't get one fucking thing
>everyone around me got handed thousands of dollars hundreds of dollars cars celebrations
>I didn't get a fucking THING.
>stuck in this broken down shit house
>barely get christmas every year
>poorer than everyone
>everyone else i talk to has inhertiences money from parents parents buy them cars
>i get nothing not a cent just a broken down shit house
>everyone i see lives in a normal middle class suburban home
>i get a fucking broken down crack den thats not even worth a dime
>cant have friends becuase i live in the middle of nowhere and im so poor
>no friends out here no girls no jobs no resources nothing
>closest source of shit is 20 miles away
>cant do this becuase parents never bought me a car
>only people out here are literally fucking scizophrenic disturbed psychopath rapists freaks
>all my neighbors are on welfare rednecks old as fuck shitty ass holes
>coldest winters in the world
>broken down shit poverty house with no insulation or heating
>house is literally 55 degrees shiver and go numb whenever i leave my room
>literally trapped in my room 24/7
>start scamming
>make thousands of dollars
>literally just taking from happier people and giving to myself

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

how are you doing the scamming?

im sorry I cant give you my money

no i mean what's the broad category of it, so we can make a reasoned decision as to whether you're justified or not. there are many different kinds of scamming

there's no point in trying to justify yourself, just do what you want and be aware of the consequences

I just take like 10 or 20 dollars from people nothing major

theres no legal risk just worried about karma or something

What types of scams are you engaging in? Are you a full time zoe now?

am l justified in sucking cum out of my wifes asshole that isnt mine? no but we all make choices

if you're scamming big companies, it's probably fine

game accounts? e-whoring? trades? give us a little something to go on at least, otherwise you're just mentally masturbating. there's no way we can answer this sufficiently without at least getting a broad category

it's only justified if you share your method

This. Don't hold out on us, OP. Help out your fellow poorfags, like Jesus intended.

well if it makes u feel shitty about yourself, youre gonna keep feeling that way lol

desu i think you should try to segue into something that makes you feel good. whether or not you keep doing this in the meantime is up to you

no one is as poor as me. no one. I need this shit more than anyone

my heart is dead

My mom wouldn't buy me clothes from Walmart because it was too expensive.

Entitled faggot

each type of scamming carries different ethical implications. you're clearly posting this thread just to brag and because you know deep down what you're doing is wrong and you don't want to admit it to us. so you can tell us the type or go brag on reddit

at least tell us the marks. companies? normalfags? rl people? online people?

I dont have time to worry about whether or not it feels good. what if a medical emergency comes up and I need money. is god going to save me? obviously not. hed probably make it worse

am i going to be able to invest into actual worthwhile pursuits with no money? obviously not. and god wont magically make it appear

am i going to work some shit fucking minimum wage to dig myself out of poverty? no.

every single person i know their parents handed them everything. everyones had more the whole time ive been alive. i have to keep scamming. i cant just be sad and poor.

i dont have parents to do anything. i cant expect god to give me anything becuase hs a fucking ass hole. god is probably floating around me looking for ways to rip it away.

my house leaks when it rains. i barely have heat. i starved my entire life. i have nothing near me. ive never had a car.

tons of people grow up in very poor families and make something of themselves with legitimate jobs. that's no excuse for scamming

I litearlly do not know one person this poor and resourceless and I literally live in the poorest most shit poor hell hole in the world

everyone I know at least gets one hand out. one. this was mine

cringe thread user please delete this asap

Your a dirty fucking nigger who needs to stop making threads. Your parents dont have to buy you a car. Your parents dont have to give you anything for graduation. Stop being an entilted fucking nigger. I hope you die in the cold you filthy shit skinned fuck.

their handouts were consented to. yours weren't. they were stolen from people who worked hard for the money you stole from them.

scamming is sometimes okay if you're engaging in certain kinds of scamming and scamming certain kinds of people, but that's obviously not the case here. you're very clearly ashamed of the kind you're doing

millions of people are in your situation and worse and never turn to theft. get a job, even if it's a minimum wage one

this fukin faggot keeps making threads about scamming but won't share tips. where's shlomo when you need some life guidance? reee

also, are you over or under 18? that changes our answer by a lot

my parents gave birth to me in a place 20 miles from a job. they owe me a car. this is a fact. and I didn't say a car I said half a car. if you cant afford 350 dollars dont have kids. fucking retards

I dont care dude. if no one wants to help me ill help myself. why do I care if I rip off other people. would they help me. would they care if I was suffering? no. this is my skill and only skill. I am a thief and a business man. god should of given me more and no. no one has a worse life than me. I have yet to meet one person literally.

obviously theres some gang raped disabled orphan out there but thats the top 1% if 99% of people are happier than me then I will take what this world owes me. I have already stolen thousands

You won't say how so I'm guessing catfishing.
Aim higher. I was in your position only I sold drugs for 5 long stressful years. Managed to open a phone/vape store. Branching out into lingerie/fetish gear aimed toward gay/lesbian. On consignment to start. I'm in a big Northeast city where you'd think it would be available everywhere but it's not.
Do what you gotta-theyll call you a scumbag until you make money. Here and everywhere.

bro I cant give people my money this is my livelihood. I dont scam I dont eat I dont survive I dont get opportunity.

no one here is as poor as me. no one else is as disadvantaged

it will catch up to you. either the law, an enemy, or both

living with this mentality isn't going to help you in the long term. use the money you get from scamming to get a car etc or anything that will help you get a stable job.

>I literally live in the poorest most shit poor hell hole in the world

imagine saying this while living in america, just fuck off
also, how the fuck are you "poor" when you said you've made "thousands of dollars"?

upstate ny is 3rd world. no its worse than 3rd world. I have literally talked to people in south America and the middle east and they have better lives than the people here.

I am im trying to invest in it

nah its not even really illegal its just stupid

original test post you dumb cunt

You should do some 5-MeO-DMT. You will vomit and scream and thats a good thing. Since you hate "god", you should kill him when you trip on the god molecule.

I know you smoke weed, nig.

So now you're adding being a shithead to being a self-pitying, boring waste of space.

I hope you get caught and thrown in jail. It would improve this messageboard immensely. If I knew what scam you were running I'd report you myself.

Fuck you for saying you "can't" get a minimum wage job. That's clearly all you're good for.

yeah of course you would you fucking boring cracker.

literally never heard of anyone bragging about being a snitch before. no wonder why everyone hates you and your a virgin

op just give us some idea of what type of scammer you're doing like this user asked . one or two words is all we ask for
nice dubs btw

no I have no reason to help other people. im not giving you my money. find a way to make money yourself like I did

>no I have no reason to help other people. im not giving you my money.
holy shit no one's asking for help or your money op, we're asking out of interest.
jesus christ you are a dumb nigger

You're a piece of shit attention whore go cry on Facebook you faggot

Well at least you didn't use the snowy highway pic this time
Incremental improvement

then shut the fuck up cunt, fuck you and your stupid thread faggot.

Unironically kys fag
The only thing that I inherited from my parents were debts and more debta

well if you have actually made as much money as you said, save up for a fucking car then get a job, do what you have to and stop making excuses.

Sweetheart, scamming is illegal! Time for you to go to jail!

Attached: screenshot2140-424.jpg (1192x333, 103K)

So long as you're not literally hurting anyone don't worry about what you're doing.

Concerns you should keep in mind: don't escalate scamming into more elaborate/exploitative schemes, and don't transition into crimes like drug dealing.

Have a plan to transition out of what you're doing and put it into action.

"boohoohoo mummy and daddy didn't buy me a car boohoo"

kek get a job you whiney faggot

Attached: boomer sweat.jpg (912x768, 229K)

I have chronic fatigue like literally dying of late stage cancer type tired.

I need 14 hours of sleep. plus two 3 hour naps a day or at least resting my eyes plus a 5 hour resting period in bed relaxing

im not even sure if that adds up or not but im so fucking tired I cant even do basic math anymore

I literally cant even get out of bed to piss in the middle of the night im so tired I just piss out my window and even thats too hard

OP i've scammed like a motherfucker.
add me on discord,
Lil.Shortcake#9530

stop calling things cringe just because you're not impressed.

Reported you to the FBI as well, lol. Get fucked noob!

Idk what kind of scam you run since you won't seem to tell us but if you're one of those people who spam calls a bunch of numbers I think you should fucking kys regardless of whatever destitute poverty you are in, I'm so annoyed with getting a bunch of those in the same day.

okay now i know for sure that youre just making shit up. thats fucking retarded

what the fuck ever dude im so god damn fucking tired you dont understand. I am fucking EXHAUSTED.

I cant even get the 14 hours I need I wake up to piss every 30 seconds and my body maxes out at 11 hours but it feels like I could fall asleep for another 4 hours easily but my body just wont

people like you enjoy sympathy and being a bottom feeder leeching off of the real hard workers.

no I dont. my eyes are literally completely black and I get light headed every time I do something and I have literally fainted from fatigue before.

I really do have a disability and not the I cAnt LeaVe Im Anxious and itS ToO hARd

I have literal fucking life destroying fatigue

i bet youre just a lower middle class faggot that whines about his life so people will feel bad for him

have fun living in a hole and refusing to get out while bitching and complaining about living in said hole

im tired im tired im tired im tired im tired im tired im tired im tired im tired

take baicalin 10mg/kg daily

Karma isn't real so you're fine

>am I justified in scamming?

No. Fuck scammers. Get a real job or fucking kill yourself.

>I feel like an ass hole

Because you are.