"normie" girl here

"normie" girl here

>19
>body count of 17
>communications major

Ask me anything

Attached: Dr-Kax9XQAA0fPi.jpg (745x736, 71K)

Do you like having your asshole licked?

Why are you here?

Also, tits with timestamp or gtfo, don't be a prude. You know the rules.

Attached: D9FC4515-4BDB-418B-9A8A-34D4B6A2B56A.jpg (1000x750, 126K)

>17 different dicks were inside this 'communications major'
>thinks it has anything of value to say

Its amazing.

I'm the same age as you(male) Yet still a pure chaste boy whilst you are used up communal cum rag. Disgusting femoid.

Why communications?

Tmestamped titty time

I wanted to find myself before settling down with a nice guy later on.

why are you
>a) larping
>b) stepping into a beehive with honey on your genitals while waving your arms around?
besides getting """evidence""" of male/incel (((toxicity)))

Kek, initially I thought it was real but now I know it's a larp

Yeah I think it's pretty nice. Guys who do it don't seem to fuck well but they're definitely enthusiastic.

Attention and to de-stress.

Not questions

Unless you're a career woman or actually very smart college is basically a place to party, find a husband, or have a degree so you can become a wine aunt.

I don't want to "find myself" I'm not "backing europe" or anything.

b); Because (You)s fill the empty void that is my heart.

>backing
I meant backpacking

Have you ever cucked a guy?

You paint quite a picture

Do you mean actually cucked, like cuckolding, or cheating? You guys all seem to mix the two up. The answer is no to both though. If I'm supposed to be exclusive then I'm going to be exclusive.

>Because (You)s fill the empty void that is my heart.
Understandable, please bait on user

Attached: 2852665662_609fc3385e_b.jpg (1024x768, 483K)

Tits or GTFO.

You are a fat man in sweaty sweatpants sweating on a sweat covered semen crusted ikea chair.

TIMESTAMPED TITS BITCH

In the end we're all just brains trying to survive and feel accepted.

Is a six and a half inch cock big enough to please you?

Definitely. I'm not a big girl so normal sized parts are best for me. I've been with a couple guys that were truly "huge" and neither of them were all that fun to be with. They couldn't go in all the way, they couldn't go quickly, they couldn't hit it from behind, it was a curse more than a blessing. For both of them I just tried to suck them off so they would cum.

How would you feel about taking a guy's virginity? I unironically want to lose mine with a slutty girl so she can teach me.

Hello I am simple potato from poland. May you help me with inquiry?
My son he very large and he need good woman to help him. May you are helping my son please?
I give your father many goats.

I've taken a few. My first time we were both virgins, then a couple since then. I like it, it's kind of fun. Something about the anxious grappling and groping is endearing. The moment a virgin realizes that they finally caught their prey and they get to work is really satisfying. It's not something I would actively search for because I like getting it pretty good but it's not something I would turn down or consider a red flag.

I will tell my father of your suggested dowry and return with an answer. What is your son's favorite food? The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, of course.

>not something I would turn down or consider a red flag
Yeah, I don't believe it.

What's it like being accepted? not memeing here, im genuinely curious what it's like not to be looked down upon by everyone.

Attached: 1554726869317.png (699x695, 601K)

not OP, but you just dont feel that sad. Thats it. Nothing else changes.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Comforting. High school wasn't good to me. Going to sleep knowing that someone will want to hang out with me or spend time with me the next day really helps keep me going. Especially during this time of year. In fact I'm really just waiting until 3:00 because I'm supposed to meet a friend to watch boys at the pool.

He like to have the mothermilk? Yes?
Do you have breast like pregnant donkey? He very good boy only sometimes bite.

you're meant to write something that clearly implies this while leaving some believably that you don't realize it yourself. This is just lazy writing, user. Please larp better in the future.

>Watch boys at the pool
What the fuck? is that an actual thing or is this a bad larp?

I'm not pregnant so I'm not lactating. Of course if he is a good husband I may end up that way though. Be weary though, the kids I will give you may not be the best for the farm. Better for fixing things and getting into tight spaces. My family is not big and strong like ox.

You're telling me that when you go somewhere with lots of girls you don't watch them? We go and "sunbathe" which is really staring at the gymbros relax in the pool after lifting. All you need is a pair of sunglasses.

>hurr durr, I'm a girl, pay attention to me just for existing
Suck my fucking dick, roastie trash.

Attached: tits or gtfo.png (1254x261, 100K)

Are you from europe?. If yes, do you want to have really awkward sex with me?

How does it feel to watch this pepe?

Attached: 1557168194628m.jpg (820x1024, 107K)

I'm a burger, sorry about that.

I've never really understood the pepe thing. Why would someone allow their entire life to be consumed by a green frog drawing? Profile pictures, memes, emotes, everything is just pepe now.

Tits or gtfo
Ur just a robot roleplaying fuck idf

Well yeah no shit, i check out qt's all the time, but the idea of going somewhere specifically to peep like some kinda horny birdwatcher sounds fucking bizarre to me, do you bring a little folding chair and binoculars too or what?

That is okay! He can drink at home before baby! For in the how you say future? I have to know the ehh quality of the milk? Yes?
You say you no big but words are only words. I must see the mothemilkers yes?

>I'm sorry you feel that way.
I'm twenty years old and I've never been in a relationship. No girl has ever been attracted to me. There's no way a female could see that as anything other than a red flag.

fuck off normie. no one cares about your tits.

The rec center on campus has a pool outside so we just go and lounge and enjoy the view, maybe take a nap. It's great when you're uninteresting and just want to rub your thighs a little.

They are not big yet. Once I become pregnant then they will get bigger with milk. Then they will become mothermilkers, right now they're just itty bitty titties.

I thought we were just talking about casual sex, not a relationship. For an actual boyfriend I would be more concerned about all the other stuff like compatibility, security, etc.

And now we wait for this thread to reach 300 replies

Why are there posts ITT that aren't about tits? This is a tit thread. Stay on topic you fucking retards.

Attached: gianna.jpg (536x800, 338K)

Who do you go more for, Tyrone or Chad?

I must inspect goods before purchase. Only fair, no?

My racial power rankings

>white
>hispanic
>arab
>east asian
>black
power gap
>anything else

I'm half white, my dad's family is from Mexico.

I understand but I still haven't spoken to my father about the dowry yet so it will have to wait.

Kill yourself you pathetic roastie whore

>body count of 17
Please explain to me, how does one person become such a whore? In detail

I can't believe that's original I feel like I get the exact comment everytime I post about my vagina and that's often

>29
>body count of 1
>it college dropout

Leave me alone.

I don't really know. It's just that sometimes I meet a guy and I'm just sort of feeling him so when he makes a move I reciprocate.

that's because you've been doing it wrong you silly tart
you're supposed to post your tits

Do you count Jews as white or are you the new queen of Jow Forums wannabe?

I didn't even think of jews really. They aren't too different from white people. I probably wouldn't even notice I bet.

What do you think about the music of Byron de la Vandal and what happened to him with the doxxing and reeducation camp?

Oh, right, in Burgerland, it's normal for men to be cut.

Well, whatever, I hope you don't roast too much and can still pair bond despite your promiscuous ways when you decide to settle down. We have too many single-mothers already.

I haven't heard of him or that before just now. I don't like white supremacy considering that I'm not totally white.

You'd notice because they're smarter and tend to be more educated. If you marry a Jewish man you'll have smarter children because of their genes.

Trust me, for a lot of the girls that are here that will definitely find a great guy and get married 17 at the end of their first year of college isn't all that bad. I know I'm fairly trashy but my chances are okay.

>girl
>girl here
>i'm a girl by the way
>girl
>i'm girl hehe xD
>i have a vagina guys
>I'M A GIRL
>girl here
>I AM GIRL. PLEASE REPLY TO MY POST, YOU SILLY BOYS!!!
>doesn't even post tits
GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD AND STAY GONE YOU BRAINDEAD ATTENTION SEEKING ROASTIE CUNT

I hate women with the white-hot passion of a thousand burning suns. They must be removed from this board at all costs.

Attached: fucking_women_i_swear_to_god.jpg (215x235, 18K)

>being mad at the femanons instead of the thirsty enabling betafags
cringe

>17 at the end of their first year of college isn't that bad
What the fuck? no fucking way it makes mathematical sense for me to be a virgin, i've been out drinking pretty much every weekend all semester but i've not even gotten close to fucking.

Attached: 1541447908346.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>"normie" girl here
no tits
kill yourself you retarded worthless semen receptacle

17 is a lot of guys, and by 19? Since you've been legal that's about 8 per year. Do you just fuck every single guy you ever talk to or something? No questions asked? None of those relationships could've lasted longer than a few months. If there were. I'm sorry, I'm a huge robot fag, but I just can't understand the hookup culture of normies.

Both parties are retarded and they're the cause of a steep drop in quality on this board. Every thread is about worshipping some random fucking discord thot or somebody pretending to be an e-girl. It's all so tiresome.

>Please explain to me, how does one person become such a whore? In detail
1st, OP is a pathetic LARPer
2nd, sadly even if this were real it would be hardly news. there was an user who had an epic folder of reddit posts of guys finding out about their GFs high (15+) body counts in various ways. Or of women posting about how their boyfriend found out and then was pissed and ruining the relationship.
this stuff seems easy to find. s/he had like 100 different screencaps. millennial women who have taken 17 dicks are dime a dozen

yeah i'm thinking he's based..

>Unless you're a career woman or actually very smart college is basically a place to party, find a husband, or have a degree so you can become a wine aunt.
is this really how other women think?

that's such a kike thing to say

Attached: 1551059680524.png (1638x924, 1.76M)

TITS OR GTFO
For verification purposes of course. I'm seriously shocked people don't demand timestamps and proof anymore; That's why all these "girls" get to post here.

He gets it!

You are an idiot and if you ever want a partner you will have to lie about your sexual past. I hope it was worth it for you

Tits or gtfo is outdated, women need to be bound in chains and bumpers of these threads need to be executed.

shut up inceI

where do you think you are posting? you are a virgin too, in fact you are a bigger loser as you are using what you are yourself as an insult

you incels never understand

Because its the easiest major.

>>body count of 17
pssh this is easy. i literally just found pic related on plebbit, and she has 20. GET BACK TO WORK YOU SLUT

Attached: 20by18.png (567x254, 25K)

i dont know what you look like but i want to put my thumbs on your eyeballs and squeeze till you start screaming so much you lose your voice

kill yourself you fucking degenerate slab of meat

Attached: 1557067633295.jpg (658x501, 258K)

I'm 19 male, turning 20 next month
If you could gain eternal youth, but you had to stay at your current age for the rest of your life (can still be killed / die of disease but you are much more resilient to disease) would you accept, and why or why not?
Your entire body wouldn't age. This means your hair will not gray, your skin will not wrinkle, your joints and ligaments will not wear. Unlike normal humans your body can create new brain cells, but your brain will never "develop" past its current state.

Hung out with a girl two times, we had a great time, went back to her place, made out and some clothes came off but I wasn't hard/kept losing focus and horniness both times.

Is it even worth another shot at this point?

Thanks

>Hey guys I have a hole please validate me with attention
Pic Related

Attached: 1555992235944.jpg (720x811, 51K)

How many times have you done cocaine in a public restroom?

is that sirgay?