Female robots

Is she a female robot? Do female robots even exist?

Attached: 1557174048192.jpg (660x931, 229K)

No, she means women and Chad don't pick her up. Most young men are completely cucked and would never buy a woman a drink because they'd cry about misogyny and toxic masculinity.

No, she's an edgy normie who thinks her "realistic" views are so cool and topical. Also yes fembots exist but most who claim to be aren't.

Attached: girl11.jpg (500x498, 52K)

She looks kinda scary with those dark lips and that stare desu
Funny how she's like "omg dating is so hard" and the only effort she does is going to bars

She looks like a mall goth that never grew up. Probably has a tumblr. Bisexual.
The most robotic thing about her is that she whines that people don't approach her while mentioning nothing about approaching them.

Dunno if I would call her a robot but probably honorary incel.

She's 5' 11'.

There is nothing she could ever do or say to seem remotely approachable. If she was in a bar that I was in, I'd certainly *watch* her, the way you might watch a grizzly bear or a bison at Yellowstone. But it would never even occur to me to approach her or talk to her. She's simply too fucking large.

manlet spotted lmaooo

Well she has the exact same pose and energy as my boy Kira here, I'm not surprised

Attached: Kiramanga.jpg (500x742, 136K)

>thinks women actually can be attracted to other women
>thinks bisexual women even fuck other women for fun and not just occasionally for their meme lifestyle

>There is nothing she could ever do or say to seem remotely approachable
How about washing off the worn tire looking lipstick, putting on a smile and striking up a conversation?

t. 1,65 m manlet

I'm 6' yet 5'11 Is ginormous. I draw the line at 5'7 (at least when I'm searching on dating apps).

>manlet spotted lmaooo

Totally.

But you can tell by looking at her that she wears 3 inch heels everywhere she goes. As a practical matter, everyone below 6' 4" is a manlet as soon as they stand next to her.

So everyone 6' 3" and under is wiped out from the pool of guys who will hit on her in a bar. That doesn't leave a lot of guys in most establishments on any given evening.

>mad faced
>proably all day on her cellphone and disgusting to everybody
ohhhhh i am so shocked

>almost 30

She's in for a wild ride. Successful, attractive and old women have a really hard time dating.

>How about washing off the worn tire looking lipstick, putting on a smile and striking up a conversation?

She doesn't always look like that.

Attached: Abbey_Lee_2010_(cropped).jpg (679x608, 324K)

I just saw that on crystal cafe lol such a rediculous article.

>I'm 6' yet 5'11 Is ginormous

My dick would look like a baby's next to a chick this big

How about taking the initiative for once and talking to the guy first?

Men buy women shit all the time what are you talking about?

>almost 30
That's what I was thinking. I'm all for goth girls and one look at the picture I could already how old she was getting.

>bisexual actress
Some guy will eventually pick her up but right now she's just victim playing because she can't get the ones she wants.

Short guys who hit on tall girls are the only real chads

She's simply too fucking large.
uuuu

>Why do you guys not pick me up, I only have my bodyguard and my lawyer surgical attached to my hip while I am going to bars that you cant effort to even take a breath in!

Uhmmmm nigga are you fucking retarded? You are really dumb. I mean really fucking dumb. Im feel sorry for your parents.

She looks like a fucking tranny
>bisexual
Why people publicly talk about their sexuality anyways?

No there cant be female robots they are all entitled whores fuck them and fuck you OP

Wouldnt mind getting pegged by her desu

yo dawg ibba dibba dab dob shigga wigga digga ma nigga fo sigga beedum bo do weedum shoo homie u gotta smack dat shaggy waggy doo wop

>it's perfectly acceptable for women to just sit around and wait for the right man to approach them
>but if a man does this and asks why he can't get any dates he'll be called a baby, retarded incel, and that he has to man up

welcome to real life
hope your enjoy your stay

Attached: 1548266580273.gif (148x111, 264K)

She's literally an incel lol

Fembots only exist by choice. This girl is just complaining that people aren't walking up to her and flirting, which is something that the majority of men never do anymore because it's considered harassment.