It has finally happened

One of my weird fantasies actually came true today. For years I have always lost some mail due to USPS incompetence. Some random guy lucked out and kept my packages. It was a bummer but I always thought to myself one thing: when will it be MY TURN to get free stuff in the mail? Well today is that day. A package came in for some Asian dude who I guess used to live in my current home. Its a big box and the coolest part is, its from Alaska!

Attached: 2019-05-06 19.24.47.jpg (1076x619, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1708
handok.co.kr/eng/products/normal_medi/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoprofen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

okay
try to gives us pictures every step of the way

Return it. Also when others swipe your shit call the postal service and tell them

Pokemon card for size reference. It's a bit heavy, like a school textbook heavy. I have nothing against Asians. In fact they are a bit of a mystery to me-- in a good way! Their culture is so radically different from the West. I am so excited to see what type of stuff Asians mail to each other

Attached: 2019-05-06 19.25.32.jpg (1073x561, 353K)

why should he? what's the point in that? besides, it's free stuff so who cares, it's not like it's illegal

i am excited user! open box!!

its tge right thing to do. the package might be important to the guy

Boy I can not wait to so what buffoonery is in store for us with this one

open box! Open box! Open box!

Damn finally an interesting thread

What's inside? I can't be left hanging! Open it and make a kid happy!

flipped it upside down and sliced the tape with scissors. my ears are throbbing red. here is the first glance.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-06-19-37-50-1.png (1027x1567, 1.92M)

Plot twist - it's body parts from a murder, user opens the package and is considered part of the conspiracy, they used the mails which makes it a federal rap, user goes to supermax and then gets a lethal injection.

so I would just like to point out to op that the bar code in OP pic is quite visible at the top, which is all you need

and now you have also opened said package, which is a federal offense

congratulations having asshole widening time with tyrone in reform school

how did that take you 10 minutes? hurry up man

at first i thought it was a bike pump. it seems to be some pain relieving pads? "11000" how much is that is u.s. currency i wonder

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-06-19-43-59-1.png (980x1501, 1.96M)

>it's free stuff so who cares
Do you think the Asian dude was just getting free stuff?

>it's not like it's illegal
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1708

But more importantly, it's minimal benefit for you and a greater loss for him, just when you lose mail and someone else doesn't send it.

yeah lets fuckin see it

haha nice find idiot

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 8.47.52 AM.png (302x184, 21K)

thx. i wasnt hoping to score a free ps4 with this. just the excitement is all i asked for. well i dont know what to do with this now ill just trash it

dude it's a glow in the dark leg bone! sweet deal!

handok.co.kr/eng/products/normal_medi/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoprofen

Congratulations, you got Korean icy-hot (not sure if it has a sensation).

>well i dont know what to do with this now ill just trash it
If you ever wonder why everyone seems to go out of their way to make the world a worse place, just look in the mirror.
Some Asian dude is literally going to be in more pain than usual as a result of your actions.

>If you ever wonder why everyone seems to go out of their way to make the world a worse place, just look in the mirror.
>Some Asian dude is literally going to be in more pain than usual as a result of your actions.
ahh, who cares about that?

30mg of ketoprofen in each one.
i guess they're for arthritis.

prescription only but they don't seem very strong.

>committed a felony for icy hot
Lmao get fucked

the rest of the box was just padding. anyway, hope you guys had as much fun as i did. this will probably be the last time i get a freebie out of pure randomness

Attached: 2019-05-06 19.55.26.png (810x1440, 1.65M)

>uncovered barcode
Look outside, it's the postal inspectors.

in law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1708

>...by fraud or deception obtains...
there wasn't any fraud or deception here. it's not like OP mugged a mail carrier.

OP knew it wasnt his, that falls under fraud.

>knew it wasn't his
alright, that's enough. I'm calling the coast guard

nobody is gonna get caught for opening someone else's mail. shit happens all the time in housing that changes hands. it's the person's fault anyway for most likely failing to forward their mail. i used to get important shit weekly about someone else's workman's comp case.