Women hate thread: the parasites of gender edition

Women hate thread: the parasites of gender edition

Attached: 1557203272235.jpg (400x400, 46K)

>hating women because you can't get laid
Sad!

>hating user because pseudo-enlightened douchebag
Gay!

I'm not hating on them because I can't get laid, I don't want sex, I don't want phisical satisfaction.
If you actually read the picture you'd get my point, but your iq seems to close to room temperature to actually do an effort and understand a post beyond its surface meaning.
You can write tough, basic words with punctuation to reflect your basic emotions but still you can write.
Good job user.
You really made me feel bad about what I posted with your accurate criticism and intellectual commentary.

>what he said
Damn!

You are seriously pathetic with your measly attempts at getting an emotionally charged response from me.
You are nothing but a mere annoyance.
This also reinforces my point of you not having enough beaincells to read beyond 2 lines of text.

Kill yourself you tranny faggot
Orega

wait you realize im bashing the original guy who criticized your post, correct?

lmao totally agree with the point you're getting across

Are you elliot Roger's brother because holy shit.

Also
>phisical

Sorry, your reply seemed like a mockery of what I wrote, with that... Unthoughtful... Format.

Ah yes, criticising my spelling totally makes my points invalid.
Also, mocking the fact that I write well and elegantly has no meaning in this context.
I should remind you that global rule 2 is in place if the only counter argument to what I said is comparing me to someone who made a fool out of themselves

i see what you're sayin, lol, initially was mocking the "single-word-with-an-exclamation-point" response that that fag left, continued it there for comedic effect but can see how it got lost in translation.

Women are the most terrible fucking thing on the planet. They treat you like the most revolting pile of shit imaginable then turn around and expect to be treated like queens. fucking hell.

>they kill the host
women kill men who don't want them?

metaphorically through the venue of emotional distraughment, yes. the host is generally docile at first but then becomes unwilling yet unable to escape.

It's not a literal killing.
It's an emotional killing, a woman will torture your emotions and psyche if she sees it fitting to her goal, discarding you.

i don't get why people hate women so much...
one of my best friends is female and she's only ever brought so much joy and hope to my life, what makes you guys so hateful?

In waste dump you can seldom find a gold coin.
That doesn't make the sewage around it as valuable as the coin.

same here, and yet she constantly finds subliminal ways of reminding me of how goddamn lonely i am and will always be. she treats me so well and it shows me how the only way to be accepted by women is to be completely unavailable to them

fuck this shit I'm going to bed. thanks for the thread OP

fuck

Attached: 1527987939456.jpg (795x755, 413K)

we're talking about individuals with lives as vivid and real as your own here, i don't think that's a fair analogy user..

you'll get used to it user, relationships are meh anyways. i'd rather focus on improving and strengthening myself as an individual seeing as it's only gonna be me in the end anyway!

shut the fuck up incel. you all know i'm right.

Roastie you need to go

I know you are right...
No sorry I don't, if you are so certain of being right, why don't you give me valid reasons to know you are right

Embrace your inferiority user, you know all you want to is to be accepted by women
So stop feeling entitled and work to earn this privilege

I gave up on it to be honest, and now I try to show people the path of radiance

Saying you have to earn it means entitlement, nice contradiction

Explain what you meant by this please

what?
being entitled to something is to inherently deserve it without effort; the opposite of earning..
what do you mean by this user?

Thinking that if you put in effort you'll SURELY obtain it.
To be them Sorely disappointed that you won't still

>Thinking that if you put in effort you'll SURELY obtain it.
i think you've got it wrong user.. there's no objective amount of effort that will make you likeable by any person, everyone has different preferences which means there's bound to be someone out there that will want to be with you!!

Nice joke user.
Each time I've been "loved" it was for money or for selfish reliance

>everyone has different preferences which means there's bound to be someone out there that will want to be with you!!
No it doesn't, that's the dumbest attempt at logic I've seen today.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshoIe.