Download 5/3/1 forever

>Download 5/3/1 forever
>Literal monkey babble by a sub 80 IQ monkey about warriors and battle
>Doesn't even explain the actual fucking program
>Download 5/3/1 Beyond
>Fucking monkey nigger Wendler hamfisted slamming gorilla paws onto the keyboard misspelled nigger words nonsense the fuck did I download COME ON

How this autistic fuck popular but nigger and no make sense?

Attached: 1568101491923.jpg (1030x580, 482K)

Only lifting books by Tsatsouline and Rippetoe are de facto well written and thought out, most of the rest is either monkey babble as you describe or academized bro talk like Eric Helms

add Sheikos book to the list of well writen

listened to based Tsatsouline and made great strength progress while losing a ton of fat

i didnt even know a forever pdf existed, i paid $50 for this absolute shite.

post routine,thx in advance

I use 531 BBB and the info in the book is fine, its just badly written with no chronology

>Sheikos
Yeah, he's based as well
Dan John and Charles Poliquin books are also very good

So where does a man get good advice for his routine? Tried asking for a critique in plebbit but the cunts just tell me to look that this wiki with these shite routines

For bodybuilding purposes:
> Charles Poliquin book "The Poliquin Principles" and his articles (there are many)
> Dan John & Pavel Tsatsouline's Beyond Bodybuilding
For general training, especially as a beginner:
> Dan John & Pavel Tsatsoulines's books such as Easy Strength, Mass Made Simple, Power to the People etc; (they're all alike, pick one)
> Bil Starr articles;
For competing athletes training:
> Tsatsouline's Beyond Power to The People;
> Rippetoe's PPfST 3rd Ed;

you need to get the original 5/3/1. all his other books are add ons and you wont undetstand anything unless you read the first and understand the base concepts

Jim Wendler writes like he is borderline illiterate. I suspect that is because Jim Wendler is borderline illiterate.

Do You really need to read a book just to do 5 3 1 on your lifts? Kek
>Inb4 Nah Bro its much more complexo tha that
It isn't

t. has no idea what 531 actually is

>How this autistic fuck popular but nigger and no make sense?

Attached: index.png (244x207, 6K)

Thanks, but shit isn't there just a template I can use lmao

I see that you are new here, fren, and have yet to master our language

Get Arnold's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding and be done with it

Attached: Arnold the Patrician.jpg (403x600, 37K)

Which is bullshit. If I spend $40 on your most recent book I shouldn't have to spend another $20 on previous releases to understand what you are talking about.

Each of this books got plenty templates
My favorite is Russian bear from Power to the the people
If you're a beginner though Mass made simple by Dan John is likely the best one for you

Anyone tried/have Israetel's routies from RP? Are they any good?

Tsatsouline is marketing babble.
Rippletits is an opinion piece.

Post body and a better routine.

>Arnold's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding
>one page
>it says 'take gear'

I've downloaded them on 7 chan fit board
They're typical bodybuilding stuff: lots of volume, many variations for same muscle group etc there are some full body templates as well, which are nice
The programs themselves are based on content that is free on Israetel page, so it's really necessary to get the book in order to get the program

His book "Scientific Principles..." is on the same line of Eric Helms book, mostly academized bro talk; Rippetoe's PPfST is a better book

I purchased lifetime access to the basic athleanx program, a lot of variety, I've been doing it for quite a while and just use it as a template now that I understand how everything works, sure I could've found something free but I needed direction

I don’t think you can call Wendler a retard with a big brain statement like that