The Apartments

Everyone on here lives in this huge apartment. Know one knows how far up or down it goes. The ground floor has been lost to time.

How's the party on floor 19,532? I wasn't invited, but I'm seeing alot of trash and confetti raining down and I heard there was a party going on at that floor.

Attached: sOJVTTC_d.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVJVQzHv5Q
pastebin.com/JqGdFr7R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The party's been going on for days. We're all exhausted. But only a few of us have been able to leave.

I live above it, floor 19,546, and it seems to be going well. Me and my roommate can see some people dancing using our binoculars.

Oh fuck, someone's opening up a window. I can't see anything except the swung open pane of glass. Anyone else have eyes on who opened it?

There sure is alot dried up trash at floor 0's atrium. Someone should really clean this up, or burn it at the very least.

Attached: 9ff6b6072bdbfca4d30a5bea1ce56b59.jpg (650x366, 33K)

Why is that the case? Is some entity keeping you there? I heard somebody summoned up a party demon.

Just pissed out my window at floor 57,692 and it looks like I hit someones window. Sorry bud

Attached: A64E0B30-C965-40CC-BE29-2EDBF5B5D027.png (30x30, 2K)

I can see inside, looks like some hookers have arrived.

We were all invited, brought our own food, confetti, etc. We got into the apartment and there were no hosts, just a bunch of chairs and messages from what we assumed were past party-ers.

It might be a demon, there's weird languages and shit on the chairs. Nobody's been able to will themselves to go back out of the apartment's entrance.

That's why they're opening the windows. We're getting desperate. They're hoping that the trash breaks their fall on the way down. We're getting scared guys, send help.

Attached: ItsChairTime.jpg (1500x1187, 423K)

Are the hookers interacting with the guests? I think I can see someone's hand on the glass pane.

REEEEEEEEE STOP PISSING INTO THE FUCKING ATRIUM, FLOOR ZERO ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE SHIT AND PISS AND ITS BECAUSE IF FAGGOTS LIKE YOU. USE THE FUCKING TOILET YOU ANIMAL!!!!!

Some motherfucker must be getting it on. I say we kick open the door and throw some stun grenades in there.

I thought floor zero had been shut down because the trash piles got too high. Is it true, is there a society of junkies living down there?

Attached: WhenTheKidsStartChantingInHebrew.png (279x225, 124K)

Maybe the chairs are the cause? Maybe 1 chair is designated to 1 person, so you must either destroy or take the chairs with you to escape. Also, I didn't know they had towerNET all the way up in floor 19,000?

Junkie army rise up? Let's go claim a hideout fellow trash-men.

Attached: 1512707140294.jpg (311x512, 24K)

We've tried throwing the chairs out of the windows; sorry atrium dwellers.

People are starting to jump. One for every chair. No one's been able to bring themselves to sit down or go towards an exit except the windows. I'm fucking shaking guys.

Do whatever you need to, please.

Only the atrium is filled up, the doors to the atrium are covered in a wall of compacted shit, piss, and trash. Floor zero is a degenerate shithole though, needles everywhere, people running around naked covered in shit, a few merchants do come here now and again. The place is pretty tribal. Everyone has guns and slav shit equipment for some reason though, probably due to the Gun Merchants and their cheap weaponry.

>move to comfy pad on floor 90,657
>open window to let out a foul fart
>decompression.exe
>sucks all my furniture and shit out the window

Why do I keep forgetting

Burn 1 chair, then smash 1 chair, and see what happens. Also, why don't you just move the chairs with you. Maybe each person's soul is tied to a chair and moving the chair will slow you to move around the apartment floors.

I heard nail-guns are pretty cheap. Anyway you could mail me one? I've got a few creeps a floor or two above me that use their binoculars to look into my window at night.

You gotta come to floor 11. That's where the main gun market is. If you want to order, please give you address and name. Depending on how far it is, shipping may be expensive for you.

Took your advice, a furniture set was destroyed. People started throwing themselves into the fire, then immediately regretted it. Its like they're trying to protect the furniture.

I've asked a few people to pick up chairs and see if they could move them through the entrance. No dice; one guy had a panic attack when he got near the exit.

People are starting to dance out of stress, we're going through the booze really fast.

Junkie army, please hurry.

Attached: Ah,CrispyIndeed.jpg (700x394, 22K)

I just ordered pizza 2 hours ago what the fuck????
I told them I live at 15352 , the guy who lives alone in his room and fucking blowing my brains up from weed with this music
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVJVQzHv5Q

Hello, manager of floors 50-5000 here.

Gang-wars and an unruly group of degenerates armed with gas-canisters and lighters have caused us to shut off any packages or deliveries coming from the lower floors. We have confiscated multiple food items, and we will see if the Apartment Police Force can identify your purchase and return it to you.

Best wishes,
Addux Wenchester

jesus fucking christ again? when will those people stop rioting for fuck sake its not like they have problems only
right now my parents are drunk and start yelling again at each other and im hungry af
anyway thanks for responding manager good work

Inhabitants of Neet Trees, this is Judge Dredd.

In case you people have forgotten, this block operates under the same rules as the rest of the city. Ma-Ma is not the law... I am the law. Ma-Ma is a common criminal; guilty of divorce, guilty of the manufacture and distribution of the narcotic known as Tendies, and as of now under sentence of death. Any who obstruct me in carrying out my duty will be treated as an accessory to her crimes... you have been warned. And as for you Ma-Ma... judgement time.

Attached: 861ce646-53fd-407f-bbb9-2a87fabb82b9-1.jpg (720x540, 97K)

I thought floor 14,993 was the agricultural floor? You can probably get a few ingredients to make pizza there?

Im shit at making good pizza even though I've worked a few days at a pizza, but that retard fired me because I had no experience and got someone better

hey th sis is floor 24 fuck you judge faggot

Nice writing prompt op, mind if I use it?

Attached: 1557234177097.jpg (1920x1200, 524K)

That same thing has only been done about 3000 times

You can sleep on comfy furs and whatnot on floor 401 room 5. Welcome

I live on floor 1,257 and I've been stockpiling piss bottles and poop jugs to thrown down to floor 0 to hopeful kill all the fucking junkies.

Floor 20,125 reporting in

Fuck, their whores survived? Last one I called got killed before arriving to my room.

How do they even get in? I thought the doors were sealed from all the shit and trash on floor 0

Floor 23 here the lower floors fucking suck everything stinks and I just saw the guy on one of the top floors jump out of his fucking window this is so degenerate but I'm having a mtn dew pizza party where we play video games any one wanna come?

What vidya do you have?

Minecraft was wondering if any one wanted to start a lan party

Ground floor here.

You peasants were born in the upper tower, and there you shall remain -- Never knowing life outside this expansive tower of glass and grey. You will live a pathetic, insignificant life and you will die the same way. Fitting for scum not blessed with royal blood.

Also, stop throwing your trash on us, you pieces of shit!

>Lives in trash
>We're peasants
ok subhuman. I'm taking a massive shit out of my window right now

That picture is so unsettling

Floor 0 has the street level entrance on the east side of the building; gound floor is one level below 0 and has the street level entrance on the west side. The east side was closer to the mall, but you fucks ruined that entrance, so now I have to take the west exit and walk around the building once outside.

You aint shitting on me, scum

floor 99,781 and above have collapsed please im suck please send help

really missed these
pastebin.com/JqGdFr7R

>you will live a pathectic, insignificant life
You talk like living down here would actually guarantee anything else then welt. Fuck you! I swear one day figure out how i could damage the foundations!

>this all becomes real

Good thing I will be dead before it happens

Please calm down sir, help is on the way. Till then please describe your situation more exactly.

Anyone close to floor 15 000 wants to get high on acid with me? The guy I used to trip with moved in upwards recently

I was shooting string confetti off the balcony.
Some guy licked a switch cartage.
Another guy took it and sided it up his ass and made a joke about Sony vacuuming, he got rushed to the hospital because he couldn't get it out.

Sorry whomever I sprayed with piss using my new drone prototype, it had to be done in the name of science, and to remind you not to leave your window open.
On the bright side, it can now survive being hit by smaller pieces of trash. As such I can now offer delivery services up to a distance of one hundred floors from floor 7,342, just hit me up.