WTF is this i feel when meditating?

I found some method, idk what it is, where you meditate while focusing on visualizing breathing in and out of your third eye.

After a while, i littereally feel as if something is there, from deep inside my skull behind my brow, a feeling that grows more and more intense as i focus more on it. WTF is that??

Also i can do this with my body. Extremely hard to explain but bassically when i exhale and focus, i can induce a certain feeling which starts from the base of my spine up to my head.

Hope to get some answers

Attached: third-eye-3-1.png (600x380, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Your frontal lobe.

/x/

Nice
You'll be seeing ghosts soon

Wtf are you asking daft cunt

You have been upgraded. Hyperplasia will skyrocket your strength and gains.

wait till you fly through the portal wormhole thing. not even kidding

I know this feel user. I start perceiving a purple light and the awareness of the light is the only sensation

what u going on about m8?

Attached: 8f4.png (366x472, 335K)

Do not open your third eye. Do not do it.

So I'm just going to drop some helpful advice. I suggest you heed it though I consider that an unlikely possibility.

Do not open your third eye.
Do not pursue meditation past an intermediate level.
Do not talk to the beings on the other side.

Good luck user.

Attached: greedy chinks.webm (240x426, 2.55M)

I can second this. Once you open your third eye nothing will be the same again. My whole life got turned upside down when I saw a whole new level of reality.

Be careful bro.

What do you mean bro?

everyone is going to tell you some shit about it being spiritual and they may even add in some bullshit about a spiritual trip they went on. I can guarantee you 100% of what any spirit bitch says is false.
I used to meditate and when I did, I did 1-3 hour sessions and did it every day for 2 years. I know that feeling you are talking about and I can't really explain it either but what I can tell you is that its nothing spiritual. You will have to ask a physiologist what is actually happening during the session. But what you will experience is a shit ton of lucid dreams. You can use these lucid dreams to do some weird experiments if you get that far.

Attached: 1519765956380.jpg (700x945, 54K)

why'd you stop?

because the things ive tried in my lucid dreams were nothing but lucid dreams. Astral projection was the last thing i was playing around with but it always just felt like lucid dreaming. Anyone who claims otherwise needs to prove it with hard fucking evidence

got too busy. between school, work, social life, and my own projects i want to work on i couldn't keep up with it. The sessions were just too long and i always felt it was short if i did it for less than an hour.

C-can you anons teach me how to meditate to that level?
I'm a fucking loser with my life in ruins so I guess there's not that much to lose.
Please teach me how

Also, OP, could you elaborate on that meditating technique?

Attached: 1548291304513.jpg (735x735, 48K)

they are literally just bullshitting you or they are bullshitting themselves and somehow believe in it. Its the same as people telling you how to use the ouija board, "oh you gotta make sure no one is drunk or high when using it!", "you gotta make sure to close the session!", etc.
Just focus on your breath when meditating. This is the easiest method but also extremely hard to pull off.

why fren? tell us your secrets

let me tell you something about this "third eye" that these spirit brainlets don't get. Your "third eye" is literally just your "mind's eye." You ability to visualize concepts in your brain. Such as doing math in your head. These spirit people have never accomplished anything but say some wild shit

What you’re describing is a qi gong meditation. What you’re feeling is your pituitary and pineal. All these people saying don’t open your third eye, you’ll regret it, it’s dangerous, etc etc, are clueless as to what they’re talking about. In reality it’s not even a big deal. It’s just a natural process of growth and endocrinology.

>i feel something behind my brow
>what you are feeling is your pineal and pituitary glands
>you can now feel endocrine system in action
jesus christ you spirit retards are unbelievable

It’s obvious you don’t meditate. You should give it a chance and strengthen your mind body connection.

>its obvious you dont meditate
if you meditated, you would know it doesn't matter what anyone says is or isn't. The fact you couldn't get beyond this mental hurdle tells me perhaps you should think about meditation

>These spirit people have never accomplished anything but say some wild shit

Closed charkras detected. As below so above, you're intertwined with quantum reality. Will you stay an NPC forever?

Attached: Green Pill.jpg (839x1199, 1M)

>As below so above
>using a title to a movie to "talk"
>you must be an npc
surprised you got past the captcha

>he thinks the hermetic principle is a movie

NGMI

i bet you ive had more "spiritual" experiences than you have. And im not even joking. Ive had some weird experiences but nothing too far fetched like the attention seeking "spirit" fuckers like you

even worse, you are reiterating what was told to you and you are just saying it again rather than actually having experienced it. You have no room to talk npc

bait detected

Attached: idachi udicha.gif (244x190, 947K)

thanks for telling me beforehand you are trying to bait me

ok bro

Attached: 1563658542129.jpg (614x572, 54K)

cute memes, can i save them?

It's your pineal gland. People have an array of beliefs about what it does, from the purely empirical to the wildly fantastic, but it's definitely there. I can feel it from time to time when meditating or when experiencing powerful emotions.

you sure can babe

Found pic of OP

Attached: DBKAI054-23.jpg (1436x1080, 86K)

>i can feel an extremely tiny part of my brain which secretes hormones but i can't feel the rest of my brain because it doesn't actually exist

It's just feeling your brain. Similar to a mind-muscle connection but with your own brain. Feeling different parts will have different effects. Most "inner peace" monks will end up with an atrophied amygdala and larger frontal lobe. Of course this isn't the only path to take user

Unironically post this on /lit/ or I will

Blood pressure changing

You've become very adept at imagining shit.

This guy is losing out ... You will get visions and can start to develop an editic memory

apparently not 'editic' enough to remember how to spell eidetic

>tfw used to make myself high with no drugs by intensely meditating while sleep deprived
Miss those days but it fucked my brain up too badly. Meditation is crazy. You can make your brain do so much. This is the power of being human. We are aware of our own selves and consciousness, and can thus manipulate our thoughts and brain chemistry at will. Fucking bizarre.

Attached: 1568778577171.png (542x610, 194K)

Attached: wut.png (1234x928, 199K)

>He doesn't meditate according to Aurelius' stoicism
ngmi

It's God, telling you to stop being a hippy twat

ive done yoga nidra several times. ONCE i felt like i was sinking into the earth and then i was flying and i could feel some kind of energy waves washing over my body. only happened once and it kinda freaked me out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response
its just asmr coupled with your autism, you don't have magic powers you fucking weeb

Attached: 1567091481423.jpg (545x476, 98K)

i meditated 30 minutes everyday for 4 months and while i noticed yuge benefits to loserdom, anguish, and distraction, i never did meet the Godess Kali or fistbump Ganesha.

Attached: madmonks-160.jpg (728x1008, 140K)

i can do the tingly feeling too, i think it may be stimulating the vagus nerve in a way. for me its a rising feeling behind the spine right under the back of the neck, if i extend it i feel it go downwards and shiver. a bit like cumming hard.

kek at these posts "don't open your third eye bro you'll see things bro" lmao bunch of larping faggots the lot of you

Attached: 1431227695844.jpg (419x480, 24K)

>Chakras
Haha just kys already brother it's starting to get cringe, only really useful meditation is vipassana meditationany other type of messing around with meditationis being a bored fuckhead that deserves all the bad things that happens to him