This was a year ago

>this was a year ago
jesus christ where does the fucking time go? i thought this was like 6 months ago at most. i've done absolutely nothing with my life

Attached: Capture.png (1228x827, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJmVlt98FLA
youtube.com/watch?v=3mWIOJr5i4I
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcaVeRu_v0
youtube.com/watch?v=uYm7SJn_6ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you at least lift more?

yeah but that's pretty much the only area i've progressed

>he's still seething that someone deadlifted more than him
I'm glad he got banned from the gym. Hitting a guy in the nuts while in the middle of doing 300+lb deadlift is dangerous. The guy even did exactly what they asked him to do: put down mats to reduce the noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJmVlt98FLA

Haha, this is funny. Fuck that dumbass teenager. His form is horrible, he's mainly using his back. He's going to injure his back eventually.

Plus he drops the weights like an idiot. It's called a deadlift not a deaddrop. Those aren't even fucking weights meant to be dropped. It's gonna damage the weights.

The kid is an idiot who doesn't know shit. I'm on tank top's side.

Cringe and contrarian-pilled

> put down mats over an already sound isolated floor
> rubbered weights
just how sensitive will the next generation become ?

just what is the next step of whining ?

dropping the barbell at kneecap height is common, youll just have to bear with it when youre looking at people bigger than your from your crossfit section

I remember this shit. I was the only one arguing for the adult man here, on BB, and on youtube. Almost got banned.

That little cocky shit made up a bunch of bullshit about "talking to the owners." Please. He probably intimidated the poor owners. The adult was in the right here. When someone threatens you and gets in your face (even with loud noises) you have the right to shout them down. The kick was protecting himself, watch the video. The kid thrust the barbell up and towards the man, he had to block it with his foot.

Fuck that kid and fuck deadlifts (loud). Find another ego lift, kiddies.

Those aren't weights meant to be dropped on the floor. Shit will break if people are doing that at the gym.

If you wanna drop weights on the floor then you need rubber weights.

Fuck that teenager, his poor form, and his annoying weight dropping.

Reminder that Buzzfit is the Canadian version of Planet Fitness and only catered to the victim by banning the perpretrator only after getting pressured from threats of losing lots in memberships and a lawsuit since the staff member was involved in the incident.

>Attacked for egolifting
>350lbs
COUNTER ARGUMENT
You have a legal obligation to flee if in danger instead of escalating the situation here in Canada. Clearly the Adult should have fled for his life given the situation and called for police intervention. Personally confronting the slamming lifter isn't within his legal rights.

>The kid thrust the barbell up and towards the man, he had to block it with his foot.
Your fucking stupid

> "almost got banned"
on bb if thats a new word for ..misc? youre either negged or left alone
> youtube
doesnt have word filter about lifting opinions

guess how i know youre just a crossfitter thats full of shit whos intimidated by people who deadlift
The kid is using similar form to his coach, do you whine about slamming weights when you see arnold,klokov and coleman literally slam and drop from waist height too ?
youtube.com/watch?v=3mWIOJr5i4I
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcaVeRu_v0
youtube.com/watch?v=uYm7SJn_6ZI

Attached: wp4269504.png (2873x1609, 3.29M)

Same

Ugh I remember. Fuck that fucking faggot, Im glad that kid sued the shit out of that sand nigger.

he was protecting the other members of the gym, as he stated
wow great argument. here's an argument on your level: you eat shit and are black
wow a bunch of shit links i'm not clicking. fuck you. also, "his coach is an asshole so its okay if he is one" is a shit argument. and i dont know wtf you're on about, you can get banned on bb. what an idiot you are. STOP POSTING. wow. holy shit. so stupid.

I actually lift less than a year ago, what have i been doing bros

Not eating enough

pro level lifters all seem to share a different opinon than yours, youre likely the person who think everyones dumb before realizing your own stupidity

falling for bait this obvious

It's called deadlift not deadlift and politely descend

>and you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking

Attached: D7FBF51E-4E8A-4AA5-807A-27F5A8366E1D.jpg (678x710, 50K)

"your plates made noise, get out" what a moron. Jow Forums will defend the insecure jealous man

>speaking english
when i went to montreal everyone pretended to only speak french
i see now how they act when they're alone

just saw this vid for the first time.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT THAT GUY IS
Gonna get sued, gonna lose. Fucking tool

I wasn;t single then... :(