Macros in wet cat food?

Anyone know the macros in this? Seems pretty high in protein and fat while being low carb. Cheap as fuck and honestly doesn’t taste too bad.
Have only had Friskies brand so far but Pate Turkey & Giblets Dinner is easily the best flavor. Once I finish the cans I have I’ll probably try Fancy Feast to see if it’s better.

Attached: pate_turkey_and_giblets.jpg (4032x1960, 1.98M)

senpai its literally just ground up B-grade chicken

depends on the brand obviously, idk about wet cat food but dry cat foods usually are like 30-35% protein by weight which is insanely high.
some brands add fiber and some carbs but it never goes beyond 5% by weight

must be good, those district 9 fuckers were stacked

Attached: 1857157.jpg (638x425, 96K)

I ate Fancy Feast in uni because it was cheaper than canned tuna. The macros are fine, but the micros are fuckin wacky. You'll get way too much sodium, iron, mercury, etc. Made me feel weird if I ate more than ~4 cans per week

>Made me feel weird if I ate more than ~4 cans per week
Like licking the back of your hands and arch your back weird or marking the room with piss and meowing weird?

More like your cum will taste strange and you'll smell funny

absolite unit

You gotta get the good stuff bro 1/3

Attached: 71nW1xHxqZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1419, 179K)

2/3

Attached: 811JOygMiqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1301x1500, 269K)

3/3

Take the catfood pill

Attached: 81Y7RcGEdUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x495, 169K)

good thread

Is cat food cooked or raw meat? I'd imagine it's raw because cats can handle raw meat and all the bacteria.

>white people

No, it'd go bad if it were raw. It has to be cooked or pasteurized or something if it's canned or otherwise not refrigerated/perishable.

This pisses me off. I posted this topic over 8 FUCKING YEARS AGO and you assholes Saged it to death.

Now this guy posts it and you're talking macros??

FUCK ALL OF YOU

>boomer yelling
No one cares dude. Back then people were using steroids. The younger generation is hard working and disciplined, needing the best food for natural gains.

This thread belongs to the devil

Not the Boomer, but people are still using AAS today user

You were too ahead of the time.
Eating cat food is meow.

Underrated

What brand is this?

shiggy.

It sounds like you were ahead of your time.

I used to work at a grocery store and stock the pet food aisle. I would often wonder how low and how poor I would have to be to consider eating cat food. I would only resort to such fuckery in a dystopian post apocalyptic future. Still probably better than bugs though.

Attached: 1548010030288s.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Get gud

40% protein
40% protein
1 lb has 180g of protein from chicken, turkey, eggs, fish and organ meat

Attached: 1563332264706.png (436x361, 177K)

Retching while I read this but oddly interested

great for bulking

Attached: 1553050751635.gif (194x269, 769K)

You fuckers are disgusting and incredible. Also, how about dry cat food? I got a 25lb bag for like $3.

aw lawd he comin

>40% protein by weight
>MINIMUM
FUCK

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR

not sure how cheap/quality it is in US, but in Poland good cat food is quite expensive. I just spent 100zl (equivalent to 100$ in US if you live and spend here) for 24 small cans.

wow dude that photo is fucking massive barely able to view it on pc can you compress it or something so the rest of us can see it

>this
quality cat food is expensive as fuck... some of those cans are straight up more expensive than can of 100% tuna
>t.spoiled cat owner

This shit has gotta be a joke, right? You guys better knock it off right meow!

Cat food is like 80% water you retard. Also it's made from the leftovers and lowest quality cuts of the animal.
Choosing to eat this is a result of stupidity, not necessity. There are better alternatives.

Fucking kek this takes me back

Why do you need so much attention?