Almost 30

>almost 30
>wasted the best years of my life being obese
I really regret it, I'm at the point of no return but I gues I can still get Jow Forums

Attached: cherry-dollface.jpg (900x630, 64K)

do it
don't waste the next 30 years

Get in the gym and never stop. There are middle-aged lifetime natties who look great. Never despair. Never quit.

It's recently been one of my "oh fuck" moments and thinking about how much better things could have been for me, not only health wise but socially too.

it is always a point of no return, you never go back even if you just lost 1h browsing the internet

I just turned 30 (and had a wee little mental health episode at 29) that got me thinking like that too. This is our one and only life, lad. Stop thinking about the past and GO. You've learned a lot about what not to do. Now you've got to put a good life together, no time to waste.

The only point of no return is when you give up.

Get over it. You dont get your youth back.

>31 dyel skinnyfat
>sick of looking worse with each passing year
>read the sticky
>join gym, SL 5x5 routine
>very embarrassed in weight area
>idgaf keep going take the exact amount of time between each set dictated
>start weekly meal prep
>only 5 weeks in
>went from completely pathetic weights to embarrassingly low weights
>still don’t give a fuck
I am going to make it and I don’t give a fuck what stupid meme shit Jow Forums vomits daily. I’m only here for push-up rolls and QTDDTOT. Just make the decision OP. Let’s do this.

Going to make it

Yes, you can. Don't waste the next 30. There are 50 year olds banging 20 yr old chicks and not because of gazillion dollar bank accounts

>finally get in shape in time to be 30
>dating scene is horrible
>have all the confidence of a fatass still

Well that was pointless I should have killed myself like I planned to.

All those "it's never too late to" motivational speeches can get fucked.

>all those tats
trash

Confidence and conversational skills are built up just like any other muscle. Start slow, fix mistakes, and move on

OP, this is what success looks like. It's not an end result, but the effort put in to get there. You're never too old. You're never too far gone.

Attached: 1509347543352.png (468x487, 268K)

Oh boo hoo you crybaby faggot. You should have spent that time being proud of yourself that you managed to get out of fatfuck central. Your mind and social skills need exercise too. If you complained this much while you tried getting in shape you'd never have gotten there either. Unless, you're lying about being in shape. But who would do that? Lie on the internet?

>There are 50 year olds banging 20 yr old chicks and not because of gazillion dollar bank accounts
You know what? *crack* I choose to believe this. *ssssiiiiippppp*

Attached: 1568577171203.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I dont know dude I think shes good looking.

fuck you you fat fuck serves you right

you made the choice

The shackles are only in your mind. Many such cases! All you need is a working dick and a decent bod

Easy now bucking bronco. Your hostility only makes you look unhinged and foolish. Everyone deserves the chance to turn it around.

For those who don’t know. This is what projection looks like

>the best years of my life
>complains about being fat and wasting them
They really sound like the best years of your life for sure

As someone that likes trashy looking redheads and loves chicks with tattoos, she's an average chick. Not in shape, not fat, just average. If she didn't have the tattoos, I doubt people would notice her.

OP stopped responding to his own thread except to talk about his pic. we tried boys but no one will make it if they don’t want to.

Attached: E176AF70-4765-4D4E-8962-957259A2FDB4.jpg (750x684, 54K)

Oh well, fuck em.

Attached: 1508453572033.jpg (444x410, 51K)

Im still reading it dickhead

Brandon. What are you doing? You should be doing your squats and pushups right now. Not prattling on about trashbin whores on a Taiwanese dick shaving forum

im arriving at my eyaculation

Yeah, even though I've lost it all now, the damage to my health and personality will never be healed. My feet are disfigured from shit genetics and being a fat fuck from childhood to 25, at it will only get worse.

Attached: 8634586355.jpg (500x482, 117K)

AHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK I'MM GOOOONAAAAA .... I'MMM GOOONNNAAAAA
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Life gets better after 30 for the most part. You've weeded out your shitty friends, you have an actual career, you can afford nice food and vacations. Just get it together.

Haha oh man, not even close for me

He need to diet and get to a gym