Girl asks me for a hug

>girl asks me for a hug
>"Yeah, no"
>mfw i've made it

Attached: 1560638109386.jpg (948x1185, 124K)

>girl asks me for a hug
>coom

Congrats on coming out user.

>smell her girl scent that I've long since forgotten
>insta-boner

Attached: 1510188848314.jpg (754x850, 236K)

ok fag

When she hugs you, lift her up

how do you describe the "girl-smell" bros? it's very distinctive

imagine perfume but smells natural, like 90% perfume 10% bo, it smells good but not too good to be true.

it's literally just perfume and soap

Idk it just is nice
Also I haven’t hugged a girl who wasn’t family in years

Attached: 5BFCB5A9-920A-4F06-85A2-E2594507665B.jpg (749x694, 96K)

Stop being rude to your mom.

I am kinda autistic, but the smell is kinda similar to the one of rubbing candy and chocolate on a wet t shirt, and leaving it there for about 3 hours.

You're supposed to accept, then sniff her hair loudly so that she can hear you are smelling her. That's what Chad would do.

i cooooooooooom just from the girl acknowledging me

Oh and don't forget to loudly proclaim what she smells like.

is there a worse thing than posting some other guys shirtless pics? at least post yours

Doesn't matter.
You get assaulted in three of your senses
>smell
She smells good.
>touch
She feels soft.
>sight
You see yourself hugging her.

Bro, you could easily boost out the sense game by giving her a sharp hug that takes the breath out of her lungs.

Attached: 9326EE9A-6BD5-4AAB-AA60-01A3412FDC4B.jpg (225x225, 16K)

The other day I was deadlifting heavy at gym and a cute girl came to me with a 45lbs pl8 in her hands and asked me where did those go. I pointed where and right before I turned back I asked her if she needed help and she said yes. I carried the plate with ease and then she asked me for another one on the leg press machine, (evidencing she needed to use it but the plates were too heavy for her to take them off) and I took it to its place as well. She said thank you with a shy smile and I said no problem.
Then she kept staring at me a few times while I was lifting or whenever I walked near her, and we made eye contact until I had to look away autistically. She was cute and had a very nice ass in black leggings. My fingers almost touched her vagina when I grabed the 45lbs plate from her and I fapped thinking about it afterwards when I took a shower and again at home.
Why the fuck didn't I do anything brehs, she probably liked me. I should've talked to her. It's not even the first time this happens.

Attached: 178.png (1240x918, 940K)

100% couldve smashed brah. just don't do it again stay away from fapping if need be leave the house or take a cold shower

Attached: 1e6bdf3900d58464f8fdb5eede622fb4376f027826e8eaa99d0d7b86bf5cb5df.jpg (644x979, 228K)

I always avoid fapping on purpose before gym so once at gym I use horniness as motivation and energy boost by looking at hot girls around (or using imagination if there aren't any), but as soon as I arrive home I have to COOOM to relax or else I get really anxious