Do girls look at you in the gym?

Do girls look at you in the gym?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Sometimes ...

They can't keep their eyes off of me, user

Attached: Akemi sees your gains.webm (960x540, 60K)

Couple of them are starting to, I look dyel but go to a commercial gym so I'm one of the big guys somehow lol

How does that make you feel?

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

They throw anxious side glances, and then move to a different spot.

usually like this

Attached: regina-kay-walters-1.jpg (670x521, 71K)

L-like coming?

>user, your physical perfection is making my really self-conscious, I'm starting to hate myself
>But I won't deny my lust to touch you and prove to myself you're real
>You're so tall and amazing, even your enormous cock is at eye level as I stand in high heels
You can't claim to be me, user. You're making me paranoid.

>embrace me, user!
>my loins moisten to receive your massive girth!

>at gym for chest day
>sick fuckin pump
>hittin side chest variations between sets feelin like Arnold
>see some girl who looks exactly like my super hot ex but like 3” taller
>have to force myself not to stare
>go to hit my final set on flat dumbbell
>dem 100’s
>absolutely rape the weight
>sit up facing mirror and catch her mirin
>she blushes and looks away
>mfw
>finish my workout and leave without talking to her because I’m a fucking retard
Oh yeah, it’s looking like a pizza and Bladerunner 2049 night

Attached: BBB6176B-A939-49EE-9F72-B2B66C0210E0.jpg (1242x685, 264K)

They look at me but I am looking at myself in the mirror. No. I’m not even looking at myself... I’m looking right through me... Into the vast nothingness. While I curl some sick pl8s I’m contemplating why we are here. Many females walk up to me to get my number and I say the same things every time: why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm... even my fingers... the body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm the one who got caught up with Cipher. A group above nations... even the US. And I was the parasite below, feeding off Zero's power. They came after you in Cyprus... then Afghanistan... Cipher... just keeps growing. Swallowing everything in it's path. Getting bigger and bigger... Who knows how big now? Boss. I'm gonna make 'em give back our past... take back everything that we've lost. And I won't rest... until we do.

how would i know

>do girls look at me in the gym?
No.
>do girls look at me?
No.

Attached: 90B90DC4-36DD-4607-BAE8-527F55C66FF5.jpg (671x616, 88K)

They look at me as any other then double take when they see how fucking bald I am

Depends how loudly I'm yelling while lifting

I dont even look at me at the gym why would anyone else look at me?

like cooming

Yes but its mostly because of how much weight I'm moving. I'm still fat even though I have more muscle definition.

There was one asian qt in an AoT shirt that I've seen looking at me a couple times. Other than that I don't really get female attention at the gym.

Attached: skwatz.gif (200x200, 6K)

Spoiler: if you were fit prior to going bald you'd still not have been a ladykiller. Get a grip and quit the self hate

There was this one asian girl while i was at the gym doing face pulls today and she had the fattest ass ive ever seen she was doing some sped pull downs and was basically twerking my dick was diamonds but she was watching me face pull so that was cool

Attached: cover3 (1).jpg (680x382, 131K)

she watches jeff too so she instantly wanted you dick

One angry glance and then look away

Attached: 551.jpg (999x827, 39K)

keep catching coworker looking in my direction but looks away when she sees me turn my head
i know you dont shit where you eat but she cute

Attached: the chad stride.jpg (2000x1500, 272K)

we're not looking at you ugly piss babies no

This. I think I'm just fugly. Oh well.

Interlinked

Attached: 1568738012524.png (916x788, 531K)

>girls in the gym
fucking retard

>Doing some dumbell shoulder press in the corner of the gym
>There are a around 5 adjustable benches empty besides me
>Some girl who is like 5 inches taller then me starts using the one next to me
>She's probably heavier then me aswell since she got a pretty big ass and thighs. The reason I'm not sure she is heavier is because she wasnt fat
>Doing another set and watch in her direction in the mirror(just moving my eyes) to see if she mirin
>She turns her head around in an extremely obvious way.
>The same happend when i did lat raises a few times
>She picked like 15lbs dumbells from the bottom row of dumbells in front of me while keeping her hips up at around face level for me.
>Leave the gym without saying a word to her or her giant ass
>Typing this gave me a boner as i was recalling the sight and motivated me enough to go the gym again today even though im kinda hungover

I'm not sure if it counts but I like to think it does.

everyone looks at me everywhere i go

They look at me because I’m a pasty scrawny guy who probably looks like he’s going to harass them.

I-im in a guys only gym..
thats how horney we are in egypt they keep us seperated

Yes but i act like they're out of my league but then release huge coom when i'm home. Too afraid of intimacy to even try.

Yeah theres this one ~40yo thot who keeps bothering me
>just finished warming up at the gym
>she asks me if i want to eat something when im done
>tell her to fuck off and that shes at least 20 years too old for me
>she leaves the gym mad and returns with her husband to beat me
Home gym master race.

based

No they never see me coming

redpilled

Nah, I don't think I've ever been openly mired in the gym because I'm fat as fuck.
Some girls and guys look at me when I do weighted pullups because even though I'm the fattest and biggest dude in the gym, I still kill those with weights attached. I've seen fucks literally half my weight struggle with pullups. Going on a hard cut now so maybe I'll look good in a couple months.

Rip

The qt powelifter gril was mirin my squats the other day, i think i will make it frens. I just need to aquire the social gains to make a move

Attached: 1549528000626.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

Make sure you get your yell gains

I avoid looking at women at all costs, so I wouldn’t know

based
I'm usually too fast for women to even catch up to, combined with the fact I'm too busy to actually constantly monitor whos looking at who and the obvious answer is that unless a woman catches my interest first, they literally don't exist.

yes

when you get older you will understand and be grateful

I don't know. I'm too busy lifting

Attached: g24.png (771x573, 229K)

Attached: 1566788242755.jpg (211x239, 7K)

yes but only on account of my above average face, not because of my body
I'm too autistic to act on it though

I don't know about the gym but on the street they usually look at me and then turn away when our eyes meet. I think I'm just very ugly.

post face

Living the dream user.

know how I know you're gay?

زب ت ت ت ت ت ت ت ت ت هاها

The few times I catch women looking at me they always have this puzzled look on their face like they aren't sure what the fuck I'm doing.

Because you are projecting so much?

>What foul trickery of God allows this person to exist?

Girls look at me everywhere

ok Einstein, what would you do in this situation?
>talk to her
yeah, but what should I say?

>watch myself work out in mirror
>look around in the mirror because realise it must look strange that I literally have stared at myself only
>notice a girl looking directly at me
>she blushes and instantly turns away when I look from myself to her
>autistically avoid looking at her for the rest of my workout because I have a gf
who here /loyal/

Attached: GAMBATTE, FITIZEN.gif (200x197, 821K)

Now thats something i havent seen in years

If they did I wouldn't notice because I'm so focused on the task at hand

Attached: pepe_centaur_1.png (720x956, 102K)

>Do girls look at you in the gym?

All the time.
Then I tell my wife and daughter to be quiet and get the fuck out of the garage when I'm lifting.

Attached: DmThYzhX4AEGUkz.jpg (881x997, 79K)

Not yet

>mfw catch someone looking at me and they cover in fear

Attached: 1567703973656.png (529x648, 276K)

made me chuckle

Yea

>long distance gf
>not a even particularly happy with her
always /loyal/ here but it can be hard

>today i got mired from a cutie 3.14 at the gym
>i had no idea on how to approach her
>ended up not talking to her
lifting doesn't cure your autism

Attached: 7qos9HR.jpg (500x500, 103K)

Caught two yesterday staring at my arms while doing barbell curls. First it was the DYELS, now it’s rhe qts, and soon it will be my fellow gymbros with the mires. We’re all gonna make it brah

They look at me with eyes wide open and act goofy, I barely care tho because they're usually not taller than me/look like they can't physically dominate me or at least challenge me, maybe that's why they attracted to me in the first place, you know, the usual stereotype that girls only show interest if you don't.

>on my last 3 routines
>8/10 gym thot with panty shorts comes in
>the 4 guys on the gym immediate lock on the girl
>im just trying to finish my sets and go home
>the girl for some reason uses the machine im using
>”alright thot, we should alternate sets” i said
>after that i go to another machine
>she also follows me
>finish my session and go home finally
>the girl also leaves the gym
>poor fag here so i commute
>while walking she shoulder bumps me from behind
>”sorry” she said and quickly walks off

Happened this wednesday. I dont get that, she literally hit me.

I had once approach me wanting to look at a rash she had on her arm when I was getting ready to leave after changing into my scrubs. That's the only time a girl has even acknowledged my existence at the gym.

you should of punched her to show you arent a weakling.

Jesus Christ you fucks are so retarded it’s not funny. You probably could have fucked her right there in the parking lot with that many signals she’s giving off.

Good man.

Fucking hell, did this gym thot go preying on innocent Jow Forums because I have a similar ecperience but not as blatant

Yes. My girlfriend and I met at the gym. She said she was always checking me out when my back was turned

He knew that, he didn’t want to though. Retard.

Why can't girls stop being faggots and just ask directly? I hate those games, It's like an ego thing for them.

Girls look at you because they want to see if you're paying them attention. They do this all the time with every male. Every single woman in existence is a massive attention whore thanks to selective breeding for hundreds of thousands of years, it's in their nature. Girls will never love you, they'll love how you make them feel. No, I'm not a virgin and yes, I've been in serious relationships

FUCKING EVERYONE LOOKS AT ME IN THE GYM
not because of my muscles, but because of my fucked up skin

They have no choice.

are you black?

only with disgust

lo lo :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

>autistically avoid looking at her for the rest of my workout because I want a gf
who here /pussy/

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-094844_YouTube.jpg (1094x1066, 350K)

F

who cares

I do not care

Akemi is such a fucking coomer lol

I think I've noticed a girl or two casting a glance at me before, but I'm not there to get females to look at me, I'm there to get BIG

I'm 10 billion percent sure she only started lifting because she heard Arnie say that lifting feels like cooming.

Haven't made eye contact with a single girl in the gym or uni. They'll look everywhere except at me.

Attached: 1550587781801.png (1000x500, 176K)

yeah this fat asian girl death glares at me and then leaves promptly as I arrive.

rarely, sometimes girls warm up next to me like they're having convulsions from an exorcism

mires only happen when I wear tight t-shirts or those tight black polo shirts with short sleeves, works like a charm

Attached: 01.png (960x1361, 926K)