Feels thread

>tfw no girls Snapchat you, ever
>tfw no girls text you ever
>tfw it’s been almost a year since the last time you had sex or even physical contact with a girl
>tfw you can count the number of actual friends you have on one hand
>tfw you look extremely average (literally 5/10)
>tfw your tinder matches never respond
>tfw you’re losing motivation to lift and maintain a nice looking body because why even bother
>tfw you’re not gonna make it after all
I feel all alone, Jow Forumsizens. On the outside it appears like I’m a normie. I don’t have any trouble making conversation and talking to grills, especially at parties and social events, but it’s really hard for me to initiate and start flirting because I’m a beta fuck with low self esteem. I know I’m not a beautiful dude, but I’m also not hideous, I look completely average. How do I start making social gains?

Attached: 9278FED6-29AF-43AD-9052-E76679C4566C.png (250x247, 87K)

>tfw you’re not gonna make it after all

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

You have to legitimately stop giving a shit and women in your same attractiveness range and beyond will notice this and perceive it as confidence and want to get to know you because they will think there is something "different" about you. You need to meet a new type of woman user. What are our hobbies besides lifting?

being able to count your real friends on one hand is normal, you can have lots of friends but youll only have a couple real close friends. don't worry about people not texting you i stopped worrying about that stuff a long time ago you gotta be comfortable being by yourself in a sense

dude just have sex with men

it's like a protein shot with free T, really, you don't even have to be gay

I feel you bro I’m literally in the exact same boat. I cant take this loneliness anymore I wish I had a girlfriend then my life would be so much better. I have no idea how to get a gf though. I’m only happy when I’m lifting

Attached: 8CFD5099-A714-4306-A90A-62F713B1E3DA.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

>not sure if I actually like her or if I'm just desperate enough to like anyone who talks to me

Attached: 1508629588514.jpg (647x594, 71K)

This
When you stop giving a shit you become more cocky and confident which gets bitches wet. This will also lead to more confidence in your daily life too

I play and watch hockey, play guitar, kind of into fashion and I kinda like cooking. I’m at a big university in a super urban city and everyone seems closed off and in cliques, but maybe I’ll try talking to them about my interests

thanks bros, this made me feel a lot better.
I need to stop being sad and just work on myself for a little while

I’m not OP but I have similar problems. Everybody says just be confident and cocky but what if that’s just not your personality. I’m by nature a silent guy and I hate being the center of attention.

>be me
>dated some girl for several months, winter/spring/ up to this summer
>we were very close and she talked a lot about marriage and whatnot towards the end
>she was infertile and on the chop block though
>her friend starts trying to hang out with me
>thinking it would be a good way to get out of a childless relationship, I go out with gfs friend and we fuck for 15 minutes
>realize it was a mistake however the friend sent gf a picture, thinking that I was going to dump one for the other
>gf left and now I’m too disgusted with myself to see her friend
>I am very much alone

How do I redeem myself morally? I know my gf is gone, but I feel like I’ve damaged the world and I need to help it somehow

Attached: E881DE00-1D50-4907-8B80-4D7B673832C4.jpg (193x250, 5K)

be me le post on four chan meme sage

My younger brother a sophmore in high school lost his virginity yesterday he brought a girl home and they were fucking in his bedroom, he must had thought I was sleeping but I was awake and heard it all, Im still a fucking virgin and dont know how to cope with this at all.

I have no friends all I do is lift, I have no one to praise my hard work when I get PRs, I have no one to do fun stuff with, I have no one to talk to about my feelings. Crippling social anxiety also no one want to approach thanks to me being black and genetic screwed me over because I have a resting mug face my natural face is literally a mean mug. Like fuck man im not a bad dude I just cant help that my face look like this

There’s no hope for you
You absolute retard

>I’m a beta fuck with low self esteem
you deal with both by achieving shit and if you want girls to care you're going to have to achieve shit that raises your social status

>last year in college
>lots of job opportunities in different cities
>amazing gf
>BUT
>she lives on the other side of the country when not at school
>lots of emotional issues
>a year younger than me and also going to law school

What do fit? I love her a lot but i don't think it's sustainable after i graduate. Should I ride it out and wait for the inevitable or cut it now?

fpbp.

Despicable. You are absolutely despicable.

Attached: 1566724922979.png (500x515, 132K)

I can't sleep. I have never had 8 hours in my life. I fall asleep in under a minute, then I wake up for a few minutes a couple of hours later, then back to sleep, same thing a few times a night, then I wake up at like 6am and can't go back. It's destroying my life and no one will help me.

You're a damn fool, user.

Well, actually I'm chatting with two girls right now, one of whom is my best friend and another is my long distance thing.
What's Snapchat and why does it matter? It's just another messenger, right?

You don't. You fucked up. You think you're disgusted with yourself? Think about how she feels.

There are a couple ways to do it.
If you want to help the world become a firefighter or soldier or medic or some type of helper to others. And not worry about a gf or never get a gf again(celibacy way)
it’s your choice though.
There’s always redemption to things, don’t let these pricks tell you that you fucked up forever, you just gotta move on and make it up somehow.

Or you can try talking to your ex gf about the situation why you did such thing and explain to her that you truly regret cheating on her. A simple “my bad” won’t do it, you probably gonna need to explain in detail why you did that to see what went right and wrong and in the end apologize. At least that way you might make her feel better.

I feel you, user

Although I get snaps from girls on a semi regular basis, none of the feel like anything when compared to the warm feeling I would get whenever I got a snap from Her

Attached: 395AF37D-EFF5-4992-A72C-0511B9103D5A.jpg (640x626, 58K)

>Cheating on a potential wife just because she's infertile
You fucking idiot, you had many options if you wanted a child with your genes while staying with her
You deserve all your suffering right now

Attached: 1561158129387.png (751x479, 477K)

>87 KB PNG

>>tfw it’s been almost a year since the last time you had sex or even physical contact with a girl
>He's had sex
>>tfw you can count the number of actual friends you have on one hand
>he has actual friends
>>tfw you look extremely average (literally 5/10)
>He isn't below average
>>tfw your tinder matches never respond
>He matches with girls on tinder
>>tfw you’re losing motivation to lift and maintain a nice looking body because why even bother
>He had motivation in the first place

Plenty of people are way worse off than you, and they manage to fix their lives.

I hate phone calls and it's starting to ruin my life. I can talk to people face to face just fine. But I can't bring myself to make a phone call out of my own volition. Can't bring myself to call my parents. Can't bring myself to call my promoter for my master's, and it's hindering progress. I can feel my heart speeding up and my brain getting agitated ever time I must make a phone call.

Any other anons have the same? How do I cope?

Attached: DVSvCOnXUAAUY0m.jpg (600x600, 41K)

snapchat is for zoomers and fags

What have you tried, frens?

wrong link

I have the same problem on other shit, idk how to cope, man, i want to fucking cope. started meditating recently and watching my mental behavior more, feel like i'm making progress but even just thinking about some of the shit i have to do makes me a scared boi

show yourself some compassion bro. Lots of people, even monitoring this thread are going through the same stuff. We're all gonna make it

>about to do some mobility work at the gym
>cute girl is over by the mats doing her stupid stretches
>she smiles at me as i approach her
>grab a mat and set it a few feet from hers
>shes looking at me between and during her sets
>i glance at her between my sets
>eye contact and smiles are abound
>finish my workout and leave because talking to girls is scary

its so fucking obvious she wanted me to approach her
i couldn't even squeeze out a simple "hello" or a friendly smile
i'm so fucking pathetic.
other than that, the workout was killer

Attached: wojak (86).jpg (586x456, 33K)

Congratulations, you are a chad now.

Exposure therapy. You just have to do it before it gets even worse. Your case is more extreme than mine, but I have phone anxiety too. You just have to do it. If you're gonna be an adult with responsibilities and things to take care of you're gonna have to talk on the phone.

What if your mom has a heart attack? Can you call an ambulance to help her or are you gonna let her die because you're scared of the phone?

FffffffffUUUUUCK I was afraid someone would say this.
I guess you're right. I gotta find a way to go about this. Phone calls feel so *viscerally unpleasant*. Is gritting my teeth the only way?

based and red pilled. I used to have really bad social anxiety to the point I couldn't even use public transit. I fixed this by forcing myself to regularly take the bus and subway during rush hour. Sure talking to people is still awkward sometimes, but at least I don't fumble my words with the 60-something year old cashier at the grocery store anymore.

>all these mega soiboys responding

She was infertile so she wasn't wife material anyway. You fucked up still but it isn't the end of the world. Just try and make yourself a better person and don't do it again. This relationship is done though, stop talking to her or contacting her at all, look for a new girl.

absolute buffoon

Attached: 1541877172035.png (625x626, 750K)

cut it now.

>Is gritting my teeth the only way?
Yes. I would recommend NOT planning out the entire conversation in your head beforehand. Just call and get it over with, you know what to say. You'll fumble but you'll make it through. You can only get better, remember that.

Yeah using public transport alone was (is) a big one for me too. I was basically forced through my job to travel alone halfway across the country and stay in a hotel for some seminar/course thing. It was awful but I made it through. The next time around it was much easier, but I spent that entire trip feeling nauseous and sick. On the day before I left for the train I just laid on the floor on my foam roller trying to breathe, cause I also get breathing issues from anxiety lol.

Attached: 1384494222031.jpg (499x366, 30K)

Phone user here, thanks for the positive words.
I noticed that the problem lies not so much in *holding* a convo, but rather *starting* it. Putting in the number and tapping the green receiver. It feels weird, almost painful. I wonder what's the cause.

Try to be the happy black guy. You've got a huge advantage in normie settings if you're American and black. Laugh at everything people say like Jay Leno's bass player, it doesn't even have to be genuine. White people love having black friends around to virtue signal so you'll get invited to stuff then try to meet cool people at their lame parties. Might take awhile but you'll eventually meet somebody who you have something in common with.

Make smiling your rest face.

Dress like a white person and smile more. That's literally all you have to do to be liked by whiteys, especially if you live in a liberal shithole of a city

All I know is girls like it if you don’t care and guys like it too in the friend sense. No one wants to deal with bs really. Personal grooming is just so important for meeting new people I think. It’s good to be yourself and have your own styles and all that but always present good grooming and smile a lot