How would you respond to this Jow Forums?

how would you respond to this Jow Forums?

Attached: 63A3DAFC-A7A7-4C40-BB3D-CA720304360F.jpg (640x682, 84K)

By waking up

Attached: CFDA325C-32BA-4874-827D-41B192E2C022.jpg (378x357, 118K)

Send me your big Latina tiddies

>stfu gains goblin I wanna be fakkin joocy

No nonwhites plz k thx

first post simultaneously worst and best post

Attached: mike 3.png (152x204, 63K)

ahh.. las goblinas de los gains...

Shoo shoo gain goblin
That's the only sensible answer

>the juice is loose

Dubs wins it, gotta send it to her now.

>Fuck off you stupid cunt, don’t fucking mock my goals. I don’t need some fucking vapid whore to lie to me, to feed me falsehoods about myself and lull me into complacency. I’m not anywhere near my goal, and you insisting that I don’t strive further for it tells me all I meed to know about you; you’re a halfway no good shitter that thinks “good enough” is all you need. Well sorry to say, “good enough” might be good enough for you, but you sure as shining shit aren’t good enough for me. Now get back to your fucking shit hovel and weep, gains goblina.

Attached: bc1.png (419x222, 159K)

What the fuck is going on

I would tell her that did you know the Czech forests are being eaten by beetles and the Amazon is on fire?

I can tell you’re dating the biggest chola north of the Rio Grande from those texts

One of the girls I talk to.

Who are the others, the vice chola and the secretary of cholaness?

COMO ESTAS

Attached: viperdance_orig.png (1000x1000, 826K)

How to talk to girls

small mouth noises

Attached: come on, take it.jpg (430x800, 127K)

>Spanglish
Gross is she atleast a Castiza?

What dors the double triangle represent?

Failed triforce

dropped

Which ones?

you see the popular Rider-Waite image of The Fool - that of an innocent soul before its fall into matter, untainted by contact with society and all its ills.

Don't forget, though, that the earlier versions of this card represented already-fallen humanity, over-identified with the material plane of existence, and beginning a pilgrimage toward self-knowledge and, eventually, wisdom. The Fool reminds us to recognize the path of personal development within ourselves -- and the stage upon that path where we find ourselves -- in order to energize our movement toward deeper self-realization.

Attached: alchemy_2.jpg (480x442, 128K)

Kek

Disregard goes, acquire gains. You will soon be out of her league if you aren't already. Keep going mate, you are doing great.

the once you choose.
who are you looking for a partner for, if not yourself?
how about looking inside to see the reason for your desires origin and understanding it fully before assuming it's need, for you don't even know how to complete the act.

Based women hater.

I just want to get laid

The punishment of desire is the agony of unfulfillment

Attached: SS2603798.jpg (837x1200, 396K)

our forests looks kinda fina desu

>back to Mexico you gains goblina