Name a more Jow Forums series

> Name a more Jow Forums series.
Pro tip: you can not.

Attached: vikings_season_1.jpg (825x464, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXdu6C3Qoro
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5MS7MCHRjM
youtube.com/watch?v=3jaEKBOjSrs
youtube.com/watch?v=mW2cVeEgpxA
youtube.com/watch?v=wc1bF5JAxP0
youtube.com/watch?v=op7vMh9Vchs
youtube.com/watch?v=sHqrSjVjWmA
youtube.com/watch?v=wzzV3yocqO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off tranny

>consuming kike media
lol

this.

A challenger appears
youtube.com/watch?v=BXdu6C3Qoro

>not watching Baki from based nips
>watching jewish propaganda pleb

Pleb

Based Star Trek poster

Attached: Captains.jpg (2800x1178, 891K)

Jesus you normie cumbrain faggot, what ahit taste you have. 2 first seasons were good then it was low iq soup overated and hyped up. The Last Kingdom is much better

>STOP! Do NOT harm these Islamic worshipers! Their culture is equal to and in some ways superior to our own! I know that we've been slaughtering christians for being cowardly and these muslims are cowering and hiding, but they're better than us!

Series about cucking and disregard for any historically accurate viking tactics. After Ragnar died it became shitty soap opera.

The Last Kingdom is 100x better than that fantasy show.

Attached: 74f917101a113e79ee0e1197d0c5bbd0.jpg (1344x1474, 419K)

>after ragnar died and the show became about people who actually existed is when it became fantasy

Spartacus is pretty gay too, I mean Jow Forums

>before Jow Forums
check out the chickas
>after Jow Forums
check out the guys, insertions, development, guess their lifts and 1RM, haircut, jawline, i wonder if they have a big dick? cut or uncut

th-thanks guys

Now we're talking

Enjoyed the early seasons, but it got infected by sjw's. Lagertha storyline became completely feminist and unrealistic especially, dropped it

BUT WHAT ABOUT GOOD SOLONIUS ?

Attached: 405955-solonius_large.jpg (300x450, 27K)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: A3D8C90C-3FBE-4171-86BA-1D5DB9A71BB9.jpg (1600x1200, 594K)

>we will name character after partially historical character and make him do some dumb shit so brainlets think he's learning history with tv drama

>tfw you will never participate in roman villa orgy

lucy lawless in her prime vs Katheryn Winnick, who would you rather bang given the opportunity

Lucy

Came here to post Spartacus. Super glad to see someone beat me to it. Thank you, Jow Forums, for restoring my faith in humanity.

My mum went to school with lucy lawless. So to bring it back home it's gotta be her

Katheryn, however i would prefer ilythia, if that was possible

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5MS7MCHRjM

>Not "Rome"

So close.

THIRTEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

Attached: Thirteeeen.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Banshee
youtube.com/watch?v=3jaEKBOjSrs

This. Definitely blue pilled as fuck, the lot of you.

another challenger appears

Attached: 1512593834-peaky3.png (480x480, 354K)

>let me tell you your history goy

watching tv-series is fucking retard-mode

>Vikings who kill all for their God, would rape and pillage
>GUYS LETS LET THE MUSLIMS LIVE THEY'RE JUST LIKE US I LOVE THEIR DICKS

yea no, anime is more Jow Forums than this.

Go have sex and read vinland saga.

Battle Tendency

Attached: 3BC2D8D9-FF27-4866-AFB2-58AB3BDDA2EE.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

That's an interesting suggestion, but why didn't the "Joestars" just cast themselves out of the dullest franchise in the history of anime franchises? Seriously each episode following the Joestar family member and his pals from England/America/Japan/Italy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gay imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make stands unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Araki vetoed the idea of nobody directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his comics. The Jojo series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the manga was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the comic was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character or stand existed or had an
ability, the author forgot about the character or wrote that "they had a different ability."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Araki's mind is so governed by cliches and Alzheimer's that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure by the same Kentaro Miura. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure at 18 or 19, then when they get older they will go on to read Miura." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Jojo" you are, in fact, trained to read Berserk.

Lagertha is so fucking hot

If you think of it as a random series that doesn't take itself seriously, it's a good Jow Forums series, but if you nitpick historical accuracy (like me) it isn't.
Regardless, there are some extremely high-test moments like video related

youtube.com/watch?v=mW2cVeEgpxA

youtube.com/watch?v=wc1bF5JAxP0

Attached: R a g n a r M o d e.gif (245x300, 769K)

/thread

Based.

>you can not.
oh, but I can

Attached: sportacunt.jpg (460x276, 10K)

Ironically Robbie trying to keep everyone lazy made him one of the more active characters in the show

i miss og spartacus :(

wait, he was the first Gainsgoblin

Attached: 1560115163347.jpg (501x600, 50K)

Redpilled

> Name a more Jow Forums series.
Pro tip: you can not.

>teleports behind you
Nothing personal, kid

Attached: American-Gladiators_article_story_large.jpg (1012x675, 224K)

Name a show that
> makes women orgasm & soak their panties
> cry uncontrollably for traditional values & family life

Attached: orgasm.jpg (1033x1134, 216K)

but that really is somewhat accurate tho, Vikangz raided Europe all willy nilly but when they tried it doing it to the Arabs they got buttfucked and ran away

>vi-kangz and shit

Doesn't the first episode have the main character literally ask a dude to cuck him?

when ragnar invites someone in for a threesome ?
that isnt cucking, idk how much truth there is behind those "viking age orgies", i guess there could be something related to the drugs they mightve been using at that time but im very skeptical

Instant test boosts in video form right here

> That scene where Spartacus is tricked into fucking Ilythia
Diamonds

Attached: 1446774049699.gif (477x348, 181K)

He invites a man in to fuck his wife. That's cucking bro.

Nah, he wanted some of that Aethelstan christian cock

>Name a more Jow Forums series

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Its literally not cucking. Its a threesome.

Spartacus. It told the story then it fucked off. It didn't try to rinse as much money out of the series as possible.

If there is no SAIDO CHESTO then it’s not the most fit series.

Sauce?

>People overreact when filmed
>water is wet

MY COCK RAGES ON

Based.
Star Trek is /our/show

youtube.com/watch?v=op7vMh9Vchs
youtube.com/watch?v=sHqrSjVjWmA
youtube.com/watch?v=wzzV3yocqO4

Attached: fa0.jpg (730x824, 375K)

ONEGAI MUSCLE

With a man. Any other man fucking your wife is cucking. Threesomes are with another girl. What's the major difference between you watching another man plowing your wife while she's half-intrestedly licking your balls and you watching another man plowing your wife while you sit on a chair and jackoff?

cucking is when you have another man/men fuck your wife in your stead, usually when fat old white dudes goes on tinder to seek out hood rats without a sense of dignity or selfrespect to pump his wife full of seed since hubby is a leftist onions drinker thats shooting blanks.

some men enjoy a genuinely mutual threesome together for dp, i personally dont find the attraction in it but feel its rather repulsive and trailertrash mentality to do that to your wife.

> its not cucking
> theres nothing that holds up that these practises were considered normal or even that they were mentioned

ive read something when i was very young that was related to sacrifices "blot" and drugs that might have some truth to the "orgies" but im still highly skeptical to any of it due to how familylife and living in the northern countries contradicts these types of things.

reading Havamal will only make you feel that its a pure bs scene

Andy...

>making excuses for another guy fucking your wife
You really must be Swedish. I bet you don't even like varbies, faggot.

you only read half my message, didnt you ? literally saying that i find it disgusting and trashy

Yet still making excuses. Women have "preferences", men have principles.

Backing this post as well

>doctore
>nigger
Of course

LOL what the fuck is he wearing and that stance, is this the new DC penguin movie??

Peaky Blinders is 100% a woman's show.

>dude vikings were totally cucks who loved muslims
no thanks I stick to Danberu

Attached: Machio Happy End.webm (960x540, 226K)

>start watching first episode
>nigger preacher appears
>immediately lose interest

niggers everywhere on tv, buddy
no matter the epoch or historicity

Only if the character is supposed to be good, strong and intelligent.

>t. faggot supreme

based

Ngmi

Seconded

spbp

Literally in the first episode a man lets himself get cucked because
>yo wife didn't cheat, it was Odin who impregnated her
Later
>deez based muslims are our friends

Attached: Meh.jpg (645x773, 55K)

I'm watching Ripper Street at the moment. It's really good and no random niggers popping up.

Does the WWF count as a series?

Just like nowadays

they raided and raped the muslim women, what are u on about?

this show is so bad that it's good. it's top 5 of all time for me lol

>Floki: fuuuck Christianity lets kill christians
>Floki: Islam is so nice. Noo dont burn mosques

Attached: IMG_7248.png (480x360, 181K)

> rapes islamic women & a little girl watched her mom die
> later get a scene where loki is acting way off in consideration of what had just happen previously.
you dont blame inconsistency of the show and instead just want to call people cucks, you dont really care about context or what really matter to someone viewing the show do you ?

let me guess, did a scandinavian guy bang your wife/mom ?

Your answer is in not related to the post you're replying to. Is an afghani fucking your sister right now or why are you so rustled, Sven?

go home Mahmoud.

> relevant post is unrelated
whatever makes you feel better muhammed

Attached: Floki.jpg (902x714, 89K)

Can’t do it anymore since Laegatha went dyke, they killed Ragnar, and the dude playing Ivar annoys me.

Gotta be honest. I fucking love sucking black cock. Been on withdrawal for the last two days so I'm sorry if I came across a little moody, bros.

You should try sucking the tailpipe of a running auto sometime if you like that.

based and legiopilled

>a Jow Forums series
>for me its Bionicles

Attached: index.jpg (1072x1460, 490K)

Based and cunnypilled.