Athleanx soyboy confirmed

Attached: 20190920_155659.jpg (735x1380, 386K)

why does he lie about his wrist size
does he want to make me feel better about my real 6.25" wriss's

He likely has more test than you while being in his 40s, faggot.

Attached: NoMoreRotation.jpg (677x375, 81K)

well he is on TRT... ofc he has higher T kek

Right so whos the basedboy now, bitch?

Remember that 10 min video he made about using steroids where he danced around the topic the while time, and never admitted hees on test? Classic

Shut up Athlean.
But also, checked.

PapaJeff is based and there is nothing you can do or say to prove otherwise.

Stay unbased and envious.

he faked measuring 5'10.5 on video, then got exposed when someone found his instagram picture showing Antonio brown towering over him. Then he deleted the picture

>roiding insecure manlet doing whatever to attain even a piece of validation from others
sounds about right

Does this look like a soiboy to you, faggots?

Attached: 1560808495646.jpg (1629x1080, 518K)

Attached: YOU PEOPLE ARE DOGS.jpg (1132x632, 72K)

looks like an inch or so to me.

Attached: towering.png (755x647, 685K)

that's at least 2" difference bro, come on

>claims 5'10.5"
>is 3" shorter than legit 5'10 athlete

why are roiding manlets so insecure

Attached: mgD62xU.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

What's the consensus on his supplements? Specifically the Joint recovery one and preworkout?

IDK what video you're referring to, but in his TRT video he specifically states that he is not on it

is that his boyfriend?

why is he stood next to him like that

Doesn't make sense, if he's a manlet then most likely he isn't roiding since it's easier to put muscle as one

AB just farted on him and he's trying to turn away

His face looks like he shouldn't have muscles

>American fitness guru and entrepreneur, known for Athlean-X. In one of his youtube videos, he stood beside a tape measure and appeared to be a fraction over 5ft 10. However, a few months prior to this, he filmed a video with an NFL player who actually was measured at 5ft 10 and 1/8th.
Estimated real height: 5ft 8 ½ (174 cm)

Ok but maybe they are wearing different shoes

What footwear were they wearing?

full of SEETHING dyel lanklets on this thread, Jeff is extra based

>and 1/8th
Lmfao

The nfl does that shit. I remember them measuring johnny manziel at 5"11 7/8. wouldnt give him the 1/8th inch to make six feet, lol.

Just measure him when he wakes up and he'll be taller than 6'. What a dumbass system.

Why are DYELs so obsessed with this dude?

Have to make the manlet insecure.

I honestly don't understand why people follow this guy, or even listen to his shitty youtubes.

Y'all seriously bitching about a dudes height?

Should manlets be allowed to give lifting advices? All they need to do is eat a little and goof around at the gym and they grow muscle like a charm

He's a fake natty weakling.

lanklet cope

yeah bro us tall bros have double the arm length, therefor we're doing twice the work for half the results.

the truth is, tall guys have a lot more room to put on muscle, and a higher capacity to have bigger more muscle.

I think the biggest determining factors for how much muscle you can put on is
1.) clavicle length
2.) skeletal weight (You have about 5 pounds of muscle per 1 pound of bone). This can be augmented with great nutrition.

is it just me or does it look like his hand is on his ass?

Attached: file.png (173x222, 46K)