What's the connection

Between the physical features you got and your sexual fantasies? Asking because i just realized i've penis bigger than average (7x5.8) and suddenly all i want to dominate and giving eye rolling orgasms to petite women, before all i ever wanted is to get prostate massage+blowjob while lifted by dominant amazon (still want that tho).

Attached: tell me.jpg (1024x693, 125K)

>wanted is to get prostate massage+blowjob while lifted by dominant amazon
Based

You're just a retard, who should start lifting

Honestly at this point I stopped caring about physical features almost entirely. Last girl I was on a date with shook me to the very core, but it took me a few days to realize that she's also very cute.

I have a third nipple and have always dreamed of rolling on my side and letting a trio of midgets suckle me like a bunch of nursing piglets.

You’re *this* close to having an epic pasta, however you need to change it to 4 suckling midgets. That way you can remark on how here is always a scramble for a nipple and the smallest one always gets left out (runt). At the end you could pontificate if there is meaning within this dream for you. And you could struggle with the painful reality that life is not fair and the moral dilemma as to whether you should set out to make things equal. However, playing God is not often without consequence...

The reason I come to this site desu

Post IQ

Ive got an 8x6 dick and ive become more sexually submissive as ive got bigger.

Im bored if being dominant, women want me to throw them around and i just wanna get pegged.

This. Men should stop compromising about their sexual fantasies and demand that from their gf's, It's absurd that only women get to enjoy what they like the most (And because women have less chances of being dominant/experimental than male submissive /open it ends up like this)

Your sexual preferences are heavily linked to your childhood and relationship to your parents

Like, i'm not even joking. Emotional trauma can also heavily influence them. Human brains are a fucking mess

Explain then how i want to fuck varbies more than ever after i got fit myself?

>used to be obsessed with vore related thoughts ever since kindergarten

Is this an oral fixation I never grew out of?

I want to cut my dick off because I don't like it anymore.

itt: faggots ruining good fetishes of women that stand out. Always the same, stupid faggots crying about tall women, fit women, varbies that haven't had the jaw growth, or 5'11 fit women.

And they join up with the trannies to screech louder.

Doesn't everyone know this?

I want an amazon mommy gf. Not ripped and veiny but builtfat, like, imagine a stout, 6ft blonde bavarian milk maid, in traditional dress, with huge tits but big strong arms from churning butter and a body from eating the butter. For gentle femdom.

Attached: 933.jpg (640x323, 34K)

Based.

Based

Patrician

Attached: tumblr_p2q2rntCVH1r5xhrh_og_1280.png (320x400, 184K)

That's why womenlet lust over tall guys and vice versa? You even see this (tho much less common) with tall women who many times have no problem dating shorter men and manlets with strong amazon fetish.

>6x5 dick size
>fell for SS meme when I first started lifting
>thicc thighs boi
>makes my dick look a lot smaller despite average.
>limit my squats but thighs still seem kinda big
I don't obsess about my dick size that often but when I get into the showers on leg day it bothers the fuck out of me.

When you date enough insecure femoids you start craving a woman who's willing to take what she wants

Attached: 1565984749597.jpg (992x1403, 1.42M)

You guys are fucking faggots I swear to god

>sex a man and a woman
>gay
a-user... are you retarded?

sex between a man and a woman* fuck