Have any of you achieved cool calisthenics feats like planches and handstand pushups? Were they worth all the training?

Have any of you achieved cool calisthenics feats like planches and handstand pushups? Were they worth all the training?

Attached: Planche.jpg (4070x2512, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IUZJoSP66HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No and no.

I can do handstand pushups now and fuck yes its worth it. Lifting was a chore for me but i built up the strength to do these advanced moves and now its a hobby.

I started when I was 13 and have been doing it off and on ever since.

I think it is something you try to condition yourself at first to do because the end result is so cool. And if you can break through the barrier of learning the boring stuff and practicing and practicing even though you feel as if youre very far asay. Oncd you get close you will
Br addicted. And then once you have completed the task you enjoy it and conditioning yourself isnt a chore like it used go be.
So yes just stick with it because youll like being disciplined that way in the end.

Follow me on insta to see what i am talking about...

Rostamandsohrab is my ig

im training 3 times a week in the gym doing fbw, how can i incorporate some calisthenics exercises in my rest days? my goal is to do some cool shit like hand stand, power up, L sit, and other stuff

I can suck my own dick

Attached: 7A820023-2EE0-411F-897E-B9744CC32EAC.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

Replace one of the days with calisthenics training.

yes and yes.

Planche pushups and one arm chinups are great. fast workouts and good gains

takes a lot of time to get there though.

The coolest thing I can do is the l-sit. Not very impressive by Jow Forums standards, but my friends think I'm some kind of olympic gymnast.

Honest question, is it worth it?

I did it in my late teens, but it hurt my back a lot, so I became scared I would injure myself and I stopped.

Also, it feels more like you're sucking dick than it feels like your dick is getting sucked, if that makes sense.
Also you get to taste your own cum and that's gay.

Got a full L-sit the other day, and a full back lever with supinated grip last night. All the hard work is paying off, I'm starting to be able to do the cool moves I've wanted to do for a while. I love this shit.

Just bought rings, fuck everything is so much harder on them

>tfw too short arms for l-sit

Are you sure? When I first tried out the position I thought it was gonna be impossible that my arms that long enough. It's all about the position of your shoulders and their strength, that comes from working your way through all the progressions.

>When I first tried out the position I thought it was gonna be impossible, that my arms weren't long enough.
fixd

Sure, even for the simplest progressions I have to use fists to gain that few centimetres that allow my ass to actually leave the ground

What if I want to try sucking a dick though? No homo of course.

That's normal though, happened the same to me hence why I thought l-sit would be impossible.

youtu.be/IUZJoSP66HI
Go to 1.14 if you haven't seen this video already.

Then go and suck one and don't let anyone tell you otherwise user

Attached: 1516064403760.png (635x906, 118K)