Fruit and vegetables bad

>Fruit and vegetables bad
>legumes bad
>nuts bad
>grains bad

Meanwhile, according to WHO:
>A healthy diet includes the following: Fruit, vegetables, legumes (e.g. lentils and beans), nuts and whole grains (e.g. unprocessed maize, millet, oats, wheat and brown rice).

Do you retards actually think you know better than WHO, which consists of the absolute top experts on nutrition?

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1[1].jpg (750x1000, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9WdYL67BU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally WHO lmao

(((WHO)))

No one here actually thinks fruits, vegetables, and grains are bad. They are either baiting, or ketards/raw carnists whose IQs are so low they dont qualify as people anymore

>fructose and so y good
kill yourself
oats and veggies are good though
only alpha vegetables like tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers and shit though
non of that gay shit asparagus or whatever the fuck

>be American
>call peas the French word for "vegetables"

>Muh jews

World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations.
Most of the countries in UN hate jews

>calling shit i heard of 'alpha'
>calling shit i'm too retarded to know 'gay'
US citizen, i presume.

Please name some other gay vegetables

>US citizen, i presume.
cope
t. yurolander with higher test than your whole faggot city
go eat your green phallic vegetables though you fucking faggot

Attached: 52325326235.jpg (2000x1333, 100K)

>saves millions of lives
>dumps millions of dollars on unproductive third world countries that contribute nothing to society

Wow very ((jew))

any nu-age faggotry that wasn't in my childhood garden
basically everything that faggot millennial s o y im fetishize the same way they fetishize avocado

i don't remember the UN sending peace keeping troops to fuck over the jews at the 6 day war
but i do remember the UN sending (((peace))) keeping troops to save the poor camel fuckers in the kosovo war

>wasn't in my childhood garden
>grew up in a khrushchyovka
Nice one, user

You sound more eastern euro than I am, and that is not a compliment

>>grew up in a khrushchyovka
jokes on you boris i grew up at village

Joke's on you, slav cunt, I grew up somewhere they taught me to read and write.

>implying i wasn't ripped from comfy village and forced into city life to learn about homosexuality in school like all the other kids
i cannot wait to move back miroslav

This user gets it.

Go back to the comfy village then. Must be a nice place if potatoes and cabbage was all you knew. Thank fuck your comfy village probably has no electricity, let alone internet, so nobody will have to read your bullshit.

>Giving a shit about what the French do

>not speaking fucking English, to know the difference in meaning between the two languages

>muh Jews

opinion discarded

>Do you retards actually think you know better than WHO, which consists of the absolute top experts on nutrition?

Yes

Brainlet detected

Attached: Untitled.jpg (575x632, 74K)

Keep ignoring the antinutrients (oxalates) in these foods.

>place if potatoes and cabbage was all you knew.
you are illiterate city dweller with no knowledge of traditional vegetable garden
we had more verity there than whole supermarket
but know you cannot experience different breeds of tomatoes and have to settle on avocado factory farmed by indian slaves that get compensated with shiny beads
>probably has no electricity, let alone internet
cope
also how much you want to wager i live in more urban socialized area than you do borislav
your characterization of myself as a simple prole unable to understand higher urban life because of childhood experiences cannot be more wrong
i was also like you that shunned provincial living as not in vogue and ascribed to disgusting urbanite homosexual ideals
in my age after realizing the logical conclusion of such degeneracy i came to feel nostalgia for my childhood
but keep being a delusional NPC stanislav

Asparagus is based you filthy nigger. Say one more word about them and ill spray my putrid urine in your stupid face

you will do nothing but continue putting green phallic vegetables in your anal cavity you disgusting degenerate

i bet you think that the UN knows more about international politics than the average prole as well?
let me give you a hint
the only thing they know more about than the average prole is their virtuosity at fucking children

>Illiterate city dweller
I grew up in the countryside too, but that doesn't stop me from knowing plants from a different region or climate.
>I live in a more urban area
And you just said you hated it.
>Homosexual
Somehow this always comes up, no matter what you're talking about. Are you this insecure of being a closeted gay?
>Stanislav
I don't know why you insist on me being slavic, but let's lay that to rest. I'm Hungarian if you need to know. Now I'd like to know where you're writing from, just for clarity.

>Experts know nothing more than semi-literate bottom feeders
kys

did you know that this man was a college drop out that got a teaching job in a highschool without having any credentials
he then became the most prolific financier to Les Wexner despite being fired from his previous financial job for insider trading
woah he must have been one hell of an expert to get a gig that good
definetly nothing to do with any extra curricular activities

Attached: 253235532523.jpg (474x266, 13K)

longevity =/= health

if you disagree, you're a traitor, dysgenic, and should be put into a really really slow meat grinder

You sound like a fucking mlm shill.
Experts are ppl with scientific degrees (i.e. PhD and above) you retard, not ppl who land well-paid jobs.

>knowing plants from a different region or climate
why do you think my criticism of this fetishization of avocados stems from people knowing about it
jews usually feign ignorance in this matter my friend
i explicitly stated the reason why i cannot stand this pathetic xenophilia mixed in with the new neoliberal homosexual vogue
>And you just said you hated it.
but for not the reasons you imagined my moronic friend
> Somehow this always comes up, no matter what you're talking about. Are you this insecure of being a closeted gay?
i care because everyone else cares
i didn't talk about homosexuals once until they started ramming them down my throat by having homosexual parades made up of the mentally ill and the staff of the amrican consulate
i care because they care enough to force it
>I'm Hungarian if you need to know
we are all spiritually slavic in eastern block yuri

There WHO is a communist political organization that is willing to sacrifice the heath of the individual for the alleged good of the world. Those foods are better for your than death, and the reality is 80% of the world consists of poor third-worlders on the brink of starvation. By promoting cattle fodder as food, they can ensure everyone on Earth is on equal (sickly) ground.

>mlm
don't even know what this is
>Experts are ppl with scientific degrees (i.e. PhD and above) you retard, not ppl who land well-paid jobs.
so then you agree with me that the shills in the UN are not experts because they lack any type of scientific degree
they have pathetic propaganda social study degrees about homosexuality and feminine rights

>>dumps millions of dollars on unproductive third world countries that contribute nothing to society
>these dollars are extracted mostly from non Jews
>this is somehow not an incredibly jewish thing to do
Dunning Kruger as fuck m8

>he is too retarded to know more than one language
So this is.... the power of.... burgers...

Shut the fuck up you retarded brainlets arguing if vegetables are good or bad. Low iq spergs

>Do you retards actually think you know better than WHO, which consists of the absolute top experts on nutrition?
Yes, because I read books from experts like Weston Price who actually did observational studies that are worth a damn
Also, the WHO is another antihuman front, this is what the med diet really looks like
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9WdYL67BU

>grains are bad
I can tell that you have had cavities

You are cattle, a literal npc, you believe ad verecundiam is an argument and rely on it

>be French
>pronounce the word for a seal the same way Americans pronounce the word “fuck”

Anyone that tells me grains are healthy is immediately disregarded.

>according to WHO

Attached: rippetoe.jpg (300x292, 41K)

Do this OP, eat nothing but fruit, vegetables, legumes, nuts and whole grains for at least 3 months straight, tell me how you feel and look like and perform like afterwards.
That should answer your question.

Nutrition experts are absolutely clueless about what's ideal or optimal or even healthy, they completely disregard protein quality, nutrient absorption, nutrient ratios, anti nutrients, toxins, the fact that fiber irritates the fucking gut into account and only look at associations between different food groups and health markers improving/declining they don't actually know what sustains humans and makes them develop optimally so the whole thing is a gigantic fucking meme.

You can survive and thrive on NOTHING but milk and potatos, you can't survive on potatos and grains and fruit and legumes and vegetables and nuts, it's impossible, no single human population HAS EVER accomplished this.
The only existing people who eat only those "healthy" foodgroups and nothing else take supplements.

You'd have to be an utter brainlet to not realise that grain consumption is only beneficial for a group of humans, not a single human. Grains allow for mass production of weak brainlet NPC manlets in one area, who were able to overcome well-developed humans with proper paleo diets via sheer density of population.
Look at a graph of average human height going back to pre-agricultural revolution times, or the history of dentistry.

>Tries to list 3 vegetables
>Lists 3 fruits instead

And whats on the WHO's credit card statements, And why is it not what they prescribe.

I don’t fall for the meme that those things are bad, but quoting the (((WHO))) here will get you absolutely nowhere.

>muh retarded classification of flora
i bet you call tomatoes berries right?

also i bet you want strawberries to be renamed because they aren't actually berries?

I trust Jow Forums over some dadrock band, lol

Why would I give a fuck about what a bunch of overweight, inactive bureaucrats say I should eat? If they know so much, why aren't they all in peak aesthetic and physical condition?
Physician heal thy self

>Implying a Jew wouldn't just take those dollars as his own
If a Jew has shekels he isn't going to dump them dumbass

1. You actually use Jow Forums as a credible source for nutritional guidelines? LOL, you're a retard.
2. The W.H.O. may have some credible information, but they also have a socio-political *agenda* therefore you can't take everything they say on faith, either.

THINK FOR YOURSELVES
LEARN HOW TO THINK FOR YOURSELVES IF YOU DON'T ALREADY

>saves millions of lives
more like
>causes severe unsustainable overpopulation in shithole countries so they eventually start flooding the west

>bodybuilders and strongmen eat carbs when developing muscle and strength
>N-NO YOU BECOME A WEAK BUGMAN WHEN EATING RICE AND PASTA
imagine listening to yourselves

>tomatoes, peppers
toxic nightshades