There's still hope for us manlets

there's still hope for us manlets

Attached: SmartSelect_20190920-130106_Twitter.jpg (717x1151, 351K)

>cope
Ngmi

1. Women don't know what they want
2. Don't cope like that bro
3. She probably got btfo by lanklets

virtue signal

>t. manlets wife coping

Literally this. This girl just said that so it would get shares and retweets by short men amd women with short boyfriends. Watch what women do, not what they say.

when you get rejected by tallchad like a thot

Shes going for manlets to have power over them lmao oh no no no

>Old woman hands

roastie trying to cuck manlets after being passed around by the football team.

>roastie hits wall
>cope.exe initiated

Attached: 1566565226823.jpg (500x606, 105K)

brah when ever i see surch threads it reminds me that there are actual guys who believe that they are losers because they are a manlets

that not how life works anons

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (540x540, 88K)

If you're under 5'6" or so it does really ruin peoples perception of you

my boyfriend is a manlet but his personality and his intelligence make it up for that.

>losers because they are a manlets

had two girls told me that exact thing about other guys while I am in manlet range too
6"0

Dilate faggot

What are the exact scientific dimensions of his penis?

Gay people will fuck anything

If you’re under 5’7 then you better have a Tony Robbins esque presence otherwise you’ll be seen as an evolutionary failure. People judge you within 20 seconds of meeting you. Coming up to their armpit isn’t doing you any favors

My friend is 5'3 , ive seen his tinder. Women are brutal, they make a warzone look like a playground. 5 years single, no sex, no one nighters, not even a fucking conversation irl.

He looks like Heney Cavil.

Oof the cope

He should go to asia and bring back a whore wife.

wasnt it always like that? evolution principles, only nowadays women are allowed to express it sincerely

5’6” manlet here, this “short kings” shit is garbo, I don’t need some twitter cunt’s pity

Attached: 628CBCF3-4767-4CC5-AD53-E0A46E6EC4DD.jpg (283x283, 8K)

I do

Attached: 1557965646725.jpg (1266x1280, 241K)

This image always pisses me off because whoever made it didn't know shit about anatomy
>Brachialis
>Forearm

>not masturbating while flexing every single muscle in your body
do you even try to make it

inb4 theyll turn into short lesbians

walking through uni it seems like only short(er) guys put lots of work into their appearance (eg hair done, dressed up, nice shoes) and taller guys just walk around with a t-shirt jeans and a ball cap.
has anyone else noticed this?
t.6'2"

Attached: 1567223598245.jpg (1440x2560, 991K)

the good probably meant brachioradialis

What if my isp has blocked Jow Forums

>5' 11.75"
>would say I'm 6' but I'm certain 6' 3" guys are lying and saying they're 6' to fuck with me.

Attached: 1559616949736.jpg (869x1236, 160K)

>there are actual guys who believe that they are losers because they are a manlets
yes and no

changing your dns should work

Yeah I have noticed this too. That is why most of the time i think short guys are faggots

i gotta be completely honest with you guys. i'm a 6'4 guy and i have a 5'2 gf and my biggest fetish is to force her to post reassuring messages to low sexual market value males like "short kings" or brown people on social media while im railing her ass like im a bullet train. it's the most dick hardening thing on the planet knowing that some poor little brown chinky eyed manlet is thinking that he has a chance while i make girls MOIST just by standing near them

Your height changes depending on the time of day (tallest in the morning) so you might as well be 6 feet

holy fucking based

Attached: 1565357030496.jpg (695x900, 94K)

That's the most I've gotten with a first thing in the morning measurement.

he should become a weightlifter. who needs women when you can have eternal hall of fame glory and numerous gold medal

based manlet

Nigger girls are dumb as fuck. Im 183cm (6 feet) and I say I’m 6’2 and people fall for it. Most people only care about height in shoes and all of the shoes I wear give me ark easy an inch or two. I’ve even had some girls tell me I look 6’4. If you get exposed by some lanklet fag who the fuck cares lmao. 5’10-6’2 is the absolute perfect height for men since you can easily pack on mass and still tower over manlels

There’s a certain degree of manlet-ness that is acceptable, like 5’8 and up or so. Anything below that definitely warps people’s perceptions.

this shit makes me feel worse, the responses make me feel worse, everything makes me feel worse. i hate my body i hate this i want to die god kill me i want to die now please

Attached: 1555270511943.jpg (585x576, 36K)

These
t. 5'6

hang in there user. your life is worth it. Dont sell yourself so short

worth it to who? im objectively worthless

Nah, obviously it doesn't have much of an impact over 5'7" but under that there's a huge difference in the way they get treated

I'm 6'3" and there's a visible difference in how I get treated versus even my avg. height friends. It also varies from place to place and I've heard in bigger cities people don't give as much of a shit about height for some reason

im 5'3 and i get constantly negged on by both guys and girls, and i was bullied all throughout high school for it, and i had to stop playing sports because some drunk tall stranger picked me up and threw me over a fence and i broke my left arm and leg.

Whom*

Heartily kekd

see i cant even vocabulary right, im a retarded manlet who needs to just off himself already

are you seriously sacrificing your stability on the ground to look one inch taller?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

So stop whining and do it you fucking faggot. No one here is going to give you sympathy.

Isnt that an arm muscle?

Leave him alone you cunt

women suck at estimating pretty much anything
if they see a 6 foot dude next to a 6'2 they'll estimate that the shorter one is like 5'7

>LMAO overcompensating manlel don’t you know you have to wear shoes with ZERO padding between your foot and the ground you walk on???

Post shoes faggot

Attached: 05FFF275-C943-4BBA-9050-299557571809.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>im a retarded manlet who needs to just off himself already
then fuckkin do it already. You aren't going to get any sympathy here.
Jesus Christ you doomers are insufferable

Attached: 1527355317907.jpg (600x600, 279K)

>pity me
Fuck off

there's always hope for you manlets. don't let us lanklets put you down (lol)

we're all gonna fail together, let's do it spectacularly

>abloo abloo my life is so le hard I’ll sit here and le cry on Jow Forums for pity points ;c

>mfw 5'4
short kings is the most retarded cope ive ever seen, but i just keep losing hope now, how can you legitimately have confidence in yourself as a turbomanlet?

Attached: 1568931587477.jpg (560x612, 42K)

Are you a fucking faggot, I’m not even the guy you’re responding to but I had to interject and tell you not to be so stupid. If some little cunt is crying for attention on a Mongolian basket weaving board then he’s got really deep issues, you trying to prevent someone calling him out isn’t going to fix any of those problems. Wake up dickhead.

Confused it with the Brachioradialis.

you guys realise they mean 5'11 when they say short, right?

You cope by getting rich and then your height doesn’t matter lol

Ngmi being a cunt like that

sucks because i hate the thought of chasing money, especially for some bitches lol, fuck this i dont know what to do

ngmi crying about your issues on 4channel

How do I set the fine line of not looking like shit and dressing like a faggot?

>woman try funny
Yikes

Women are fucking retarded.
LM
AO

yeah that most likely won't work
most isps lock internet to that specific MAC

I wouldn't take her opinion too seriously

Attached: twit.jpg (777x192, 38K)

>we'll just have to buy a mechanical grabber if we want stuff from the top shelf
Dude, she was joking. Also
C O P E
O
P
E

6'4" user here. Where are all these women lusting after tall dudes? I've never met them, i must just be hideously ugly or too dyel or more likely just autistic because I've never had any girls be attracted to me because of my height ever and I'm 30 with a house and Good job, also in 2 bands in my city. I play drums in one and guitar in the other. Never gotten laid or even been shown interest my whole life by women. The tall thing is absolutely a meme in my case.
Inb4 I'm a whiny little bitch, I know i am but where else am I gonna do it?

As an oldfag, I feel I should share some of my experience before your insecurities implode your head. This stuff does not matter. Being tough, looking cool, being big, all that shit literally ends as your approach your 30's. People around you will have kids, proper jobs, businesses and you are not going to be the star of the room because you own a car with tinted windows. You'll talk interests, money, love and treat each other with the actual support that friends are supposed to.
There's no locker room banter when you are in your 30's at a dinner party. That tall, cool and handsome dude that banged the town whore won't get any high fives. You are no longer competing in patting yourselves on the back and putting each other down, you will rather recieve support and actual respect for doing good things in life. All I'm saying is that nobody will give a fuck about your looks, height and other superficial stuff.

Unless you are REALLY short like 5'7

Surely that gal has destroyed her puss with many guys before, and now she wants to give that shit to manlets? F that whore

I'm 6'1" and say I'm 6'

Attached: 1351667023953.jpg (300x362, 26K)

Face and frame have always been the most important for male looks unless someone is unusually short or unusually tall. I don't know why people don't get this.

NOT worth it bros.
This idiot probably got BTFO by a tall dude and is now trying to take it out on short dudes.

Let me be the first to say: Short bros, you are amazing and completely valid and cool, don't let bitches define your worth bros, big hugs you homies, we are all gonna make it if we put in the work in, short or tall, fat or skinny.

Love you bros (no homo)

Attached: 1558589060104.jpg (1100x828, 86K)

cope, only the best genes will make it

Attached: 1563960575694.png (771x671, 577K)

I hate you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913_Jahysama_wa_Kujikenai_Chapter_30.png (829x741, 575K)

There is some truth in this but this post is mostly false. Regardless of age, humans gravitate towards all of the things you listed. It may not be as pronounced, but that’s just because it’s easier to shield your feelings and motivations as you get older. You’re completely wrong if you think that two men who share the same title and produce the same quality work receive the same level of respect where one is a DYEL and the other is handsome and Jow Forums. The 6 foot 50 year old accountant who has a stick figure and drives a jetta will absolutely receive less attention than the 6 foot 50 year old accountant who lifts and drives a Tesla. You’re coping if you say otherwise

fuck off retard, no point in making feel bad a dude with an insecurity

ngmi

>the chad manlet destroyer

cope, this isnt me making manlets feel bad, this is reality, you cant escape reality

Attached: 72673832673.jpg (768x923, 87K)

I don't hate manlets but be honest with yourself. She wants attention. The market place finds a way.

My best friend is 5'6" and he's never had a problem finding a girlfriend.

Deep down Beth wants a tall nice boi

seethe more, you will forever be a sad cunt

Based and manletpilled
T. 5'5.

Attached: 1568705180759.png (1000x1000, 201K)

DELET

Too tall lad, Goldilocks zone is 5'11-6'2

You're probably correct.
I wonder what is objectively worse, 2 inches taller and 6'4" or 2 less at 5'9" ?
But alas we will never know, if females could be objective about anything 90% of societies problems would disappear.

i disagree, i think part of the 'goldilocks zone' effect comes from the statistics at face-value. think about it. if 5% of men are considered very tall, and across all heights 5% of men are considered very attractive, the chance of finding a very tall, very attractive man is .25%. The reason the golidlocks zone exists is because at some point for women there is a tradeoff in terms of actually finding a partner. however, if you asked a woman to choose between 2 guys, one taller, one shorter, with the same face/looks, i'm fairly confident she would choose the taller guy most of the time

>saying five foot four ready to learn more istead of five foot five five me that guy
God i hate dumb woman

I agree but only in that zone. If you take a guy 2 inches above the zone and 2 below it i think girls will go for the shorter guy because he is statistically closer in height to other males. Normies gonna norm.

Irony the post.
Do you seriously not see how much of a retarded faggot you sound like right now?