Well lifting help me overcome my keloif scars...

Well lifting help me overcome my keloif scars? They been a big destroyer of my self confidence and I feel like girls would be repulsed by how ugly these are, I feel inferior to everyone because of them like a deformed person.

Attached: 20190920_040431.jpg (1080x1393, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2v1wFw9LfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yikes

What do girls say when you take your top off?

it’ll just make them stand out more since your pecs will push them forward
maybe try growing your chest hair, however that’s a big turn off to many women as well except italian women

I dont take my shirt never been to the beach

ew what the fuck is that shit

But when your alone with a girl, about to have sex? Do you just leave your shirt on?

Keloid scars, yes I know they are disgusting thats why im a incel with no friends

Can't you just laser them off?

i looked this hit up and it's apparently something only niggers get
why the fuck do you have it?

Get surgery then

What the fuck is that you dishgushting muddafucka

Attached: a.jpg (768x420, 44K)

Lasering will just leave the same sized scars, OP needs skin grafts

I think there's surgery for that?
At any rate, you could have a weak body with your scars, or a strong body with your scars.
Which one would you rather have?

Never had sex, never talked to a girl either I was just born to be an incel I suppose

for you

Get tan and grow your chest hair?

Tatoo over em

Fuck bro...

>Ew wtf is this contagious?

Just do what we all do, tell yourself you lift for yourself.

Attached: 1552852891501.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Its more common on black people but anyone can get it, I just happen to be unlucky somehow in life because im the only one in my entire family to have these

I have same shit on chest and I fuck naked.

can't you get some jewish doctor to cut em off?
they look like pimples times 6 million

Really? I've only ever removed cancerous moles and it was fast, painless and cheap af.

fucking hell bro lets talk about your self esteem, the scars are irrelevant

Yes, but the scars have a high reoccurance so it may come back even bigger, I dont know what I did in life to deserve this but im trying my best to make the most of it

My self esteem is on the low, I honestly feel that no girl would want a guy like me when there plenty of guys out there without these hideous scars. Yes, I am a incel, but im trying my best to make the most of my life even if im spending it alone

just take the fucking risk mate
fucking christ i know i would

Isn't there cosmetic surgery to remove them?
I though it was mainly asians that got them.
Maybe grow thicker chest hair to hide them, minoxidil + tren.

I had sex with an asian woman once, she had done one of those "scarification" tattoos. Except it developed into a mess of keloids. Still, it was kinda hot.

Attached: 24.jpg (400x300, 23K)

wow its nothing

Pics of chest

I think this is one of those times where Jow Forums is just being Jow Forums. Yeah they don’t look normal but it really doesn’t look that bad user. People have acne worse than that. If you wear it with confidence it says a lot about you, I know that’s a hard thing to do but I hope that helps.

I want an incel best friend. We could go to clubs together and approach the hottest women just to fuck with their self esteem

Are those scars from acne or from something real? Like, were you blasted with a shotgun in the chest or something? Because I've got a knife scar right in the middle of my stomach and I found that people aren't repulsed by it or anything.

Now I feel happy with my pectus

bruh they really aren't that bad, idk what to tell you but if you really feel that nobody could ever care about you then just think why should you care about the world? live as though you don't care what people think

Surely there must be a surgery or some sort of treatment to make them not stand out this much, do some research on this, if they bother you that much. Btw girls love scars, so you should wear them proudly, they are a part of you and you're the best man any woman can get, user.

Came from acne on the chest, I never got keloid from cuts or scratches. If my condition help boost you guys confidence, great, glad I can be of some service.

>scarification" tattoos
what's that?

Tattoo artists basically carefully cut off your skin in order to form a scar in the shape of some artwork of your choosing

It's disturbing and can go horribly wrong. People who get it done definitely have some major league issues

Attached: 3e7caaf5f03eadfda81fd98f.jpg (505x500, 34K)

Based

that's fucking disgusting
like all other tattoos, piercings, gouges or whatever the fuck degenerates do these days

That still looks like a huge scar to me. That's creepy and kind of disgusting

I have nothing against tattoos or piercings personally, but this shit is dangerous as hell and way more fucked up

it literally is a scar user

Lift, but not for some fucking skin scar. If it bothers you go to a dermatologist and schedule a surgery and pay for it with money. Lifting won't make that shit any better. Lift tho

No, dry fasting solves skin issues

Who cares buddy, just lift.
Also if you ever get close to a girl tell her you got scars (I mean don't tell her outright but don't wait for the last minute either), if she isn't a total bitch she will understand.

Also it's maybe because I'm a med student but I don't find them that gross, fat people are much more disgusting than some red bits of flesh.

it's just a scar for fuck sake. Get over it and go and lift.

I think white ink is probably better way to get that effect.

I had something similiar on my shoulder after I had a surgery there. I had three small cuts, but one of them puffed up like your chest scars. Didnt bug me, but a few years later I stumbled upon a scar removal method. I tried it once and now the scar is nearly flush with the skin.

>Acquire metal nail file
>start at the skin before the scar
>Push down and slide over the scar using the thin side of the metal nail file
>Repeat over and over in the same direction
>If you start bleeding you're done
Don't rip the scar up, the idea is to break down the scar tissue.

>Lasering will just leave the same sized scars
yes, but they'll be cool looking scars, not super-pimples

Bro just go to colombia or thailand or some shit. Their cosmetic surgery is off the chain.

Got cortisone shots which reduced the bumpiness to flat. Color has to be reduced by tanning/time. It is shitty user. You can overcome it though. My back got so chewed up I just tattooed it. Accutane too late.

then why do you care about the scars then? you'll never get any and no girl will ever see them so what does it matter?

Talk to a dermatologist OP. I had dozens of those on my back, but it’s possible to inject them and break the scar tissue down, flattening them out until they eventually become flush with the skin and pale-skin colored

Women evolved to love ugly things. Look at pugs and mutt children. If a girl is in to you it will become a cute thing she loves about you. Work on your personality and by all means lift. The red pill here is that if a woman loves you it won't matter.

My ex had one of these on her chest. Never really noticed it desu. Pusy was Insanely tight

>laser and get scars
>if scars look half decent stop, otherwise put a tattoo on them
>done

you're a weak minded excuse maker. Probably coomer too

>I dont know what I did in life to deserve this
>trying to assign meaning to anything
We're all just lucky organisms to have evolved on this giant rock flying through space on an orbit that is the perfect distance from a gaseous fireball. Dwelling on your personal issues is only a figment of your biology.

Attached: 1522566046637.png (738x677, 833K)

Duude just get them injected and let time fad em like I have two on my back from mole removals, and after a few injections they calmed down and match my skin tone.

The only people who would have a problem with scars are busters who don't care about you anyway.

i have 3 earrings on my right ear, had a big 26mm gauge in the left ear that i managed to reduce to 8mm but no less, a septum ring that i still somehow like but i put inside my nose most of the time and its pratically invisible and a little hole scar invisible if you dont come 20cm from my face on my cheek from an old cheek piercing, i fortunately quit doing drugs before i got tattoos. am i going to make it user?

Attached: 1544014414266.jpg (819x959, 82K)

you are disgusting and need to kill yourself
jesus what the fuck is wrong with clown world

>reduce to 8mm
also how does this work?
it's a hole
can you stitch it together or something?
also are you a faggot or a woman?

Nah, dude. I'd just ask, if I could slice them off - preferably without anesthetic because it ruins the taste - coook and eat them? If not, then all isn't lost. I'd just poke and flick them a lot in bed.

Op I have the exact same thing. Injections suck but that's the only way I've been treating em. Try freezing in conjunction with steroid injections to help flatten them and stop growth.

This

nah i'm pretty happy with my life, thanks for the advice anyway user, love you
just leave the stretched lobe without the tunnel one night and it shrink a lot, in the morning put a tunnel as small as your love can hold without it falling off, repeat the process untill your lobe isnt somehow disgusting and then leav it without tunnel for as long as you can, you will notice that at some point it stop shrinking and for me its 10mm tunnel = tight 9mm tunnel = perfect 8mm tunnel = a little loose but it wont drop or look off so i keep it 8mm, bought a titanium one that weight much less so it did not streth the lobe with its weight. not all achieve the same results, it depends on how much you stretched your lobe but also on how much your skin is elastic. if you want to close it completely pretty much anybody need surgery. i like my 8mm tho.

also, no i'm a big, buff, hairy, bearded and sadly bald almost 30 guy who looks like a spic tug but somehow manage to fuck more girls than Jow Forums alltogether but cant manage to get a super average/low tier girl he love, fuck.

so you're a faggot
gotcha mate
reminder to commit suicide

I have one, chicks love it.

Attached: IMG_20190920_121622.jpg (2448x3264, 3.7M)

Sounds like the keloid scars are the least of your problems then. Stop using them as an excuse if no one has ever made a negative comment about them.
Fuck you're stupid.

> chest hair
> turn off

???

Scarred and dyel or scarred and swole, it's a no brainer.

bro did you get mauled by a lion or something wtf happened to your face?

Attached: 1568354980632.jpg (2048x847, 160K)

Hey man. Watch this video. Starting at around 4:00min. Its about how your insecurties about your scars are impacting your perception.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2v1wFw9LfU

Yes. Lifting will help. But in the end women won't care so long as you have confidence and are successful.

I just had a dream i had something like this

>they may come back even bigger

Gains are gains bro

(OP)
Dude, it's just scar tissue. I've got keloids on my shoulder from a surgery I had like ten years ago. Not only do I not cover them up, but I wear tanks to the gym every day where they're clearly exposed. I've never even thought twice about it. I've never caught people weirdly staring, and even when I talk to people at the gym no one has ever said anything about it. I promise you know one cares. You're just in your own head about this and using it as a crutch to blame your deeper psychological issues on. I promise you're being way more judgmental of it than anyone else ever would be. You're using it as an excuse use for your incel behavior. The truth is you'd the the same with out them, or you'd find some other meaningless self-created woe to hang your blame on.

I even know they can be removed and don't because personally I think it looks kind of cool. Scars aren't holding you back, you are. People won't judge you for them, in fact, if you can own them people will find it attractive.

wtf is that. what happens when you pop them? can you just cut them with razor? normal scar would be better that this

Dude, it's just scar tissue. I've got keloids on my shoulder from a surgery I had like ten years ago. Not only do I not cover them up, but I wear tanks to the gym every day where they're clearly exposed. I've never even thought twice about it. I've never caught people weirdly staring and even when I talk to people at the gym no one has ever said anything about it. I promise you no one cares. You're being way more judgmental of it than anyone else ever would be. You're just in your own head about this and using it as a crutch to blame your deeper psychological issues on to justify your incel behavior. The truth is you'd the the same with out them, or you'd find some other meaningless self-created woe to hang your blame on.

I even know they can be removed like I don't because personally I think it looks cool. Scars aren't holding you back, you are. People won't judge you for them, in fact if you can own them people will find it attractive.
P.S. I have a gf and she doesn't care.

Hiking accident, tumbled down a cliff side.

That's the problem dude... your skin needs sunlight. Also apply ocean water on it.

that shits gnarly my dude low key jelly. are there more on ur face?
bro i had acne scars (not the same thing i know) and felt similarly but you need to know that lots of people have random scars and shit on their body and its not as bad you think it is. even though its noticeable people truly do not give a fuck and any woman who is worth spending time with wont care and will eventually like them because they are part of you.

Just what you seen in the picture. The scar starts at the top of my eye and runs down the chest as seen in the picture. Pretty crazy story involving me having to hike 3 miles covered in blood with one eye working. One of my doctors telling me later that night that if I hadn't been Jow Forums I might not have made it out alive was the best mire I've ever received.