Vegans will pay 20$ for a burger made from so󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y farmed on burned down amazon plots by underpaid...

Vegans will pay 20$ for a burger made from so󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y farmed on burned down amazon plots by underpaid migrant workers, thats shipped by refrigerated diesel boat to a factory where its processed with synthetic b12, iron, canola oil (farmed and shipped in from some other farm worked by migrant workers) and synthetic meat binder agent. Packed and shipped by refrigerated freight and then finally refrigerated truck, where theyll eat a hamburger with fake cheese thats 40% of their fat rec and pretend theyre simultaneously being healthy and doing the world a favor.

Attached: Vegans.jpg (534x553, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

na-nu.com/terfloth.org/Kitchen/Season_Cal.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

love this fitness thread

Vegans would rather have Chinese tanker ships crowd the ocean and kill all the fish so that they can eat blueberries in winter instead of deer or hog. Veganism is GLOBALISM in diet form. It absolutely requires global agriculture production.

Attached: B0F8C24F-A097-4467-921F-9BF66814AA80.jpg (706x517, 120K)

Instead of just being an indoor chicken farmer.
The jew fears the indoor chicken farmer.

And the vegans who don't purchase said burger?

They starve? Veganism isnt possible without eating food shipped in from around the world to offset growing seasons.

Eat seasonally user

Just fast in winter bro

No need to lad

Attached: Veggies-Graphic-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Veganism is "I hate you dad" in diet form.

This is true in a 9a or higher grow zone. If you live somewhere where it snows youre not gunna be eating kale, collards, bokchoy, brussels sprouts, leeks, or anything green for that matter. The root veggies might make it, but dont expect to see a harvest till thaw, theyll go dormant once the snow covers them.

Most people don't live in areas where winters are dominated by snow.

Ok so veganism should be forced on niggers and whites are exempt then?

A huge majority of americans live above the 9a grow zone. And so does all of canada.

na-nu.com/terfloth.org/Kitchen/Season_Cal.pdf
Seasonal and local veganism is possible in Europe user.

> A huge majority of americans live above the 9a grow zone.
lol no
> And so does all of canada.
who cares?

Attached: zones-2015.png (450x319, 39K)

Where do you think your b12 supplements come from? Locally?

Maybe for the italians. Youre not convicing me brits or swedes are capable. Even without veganism the irish had a potato famine.

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>Seasonal and local veganism is possible in Europe user
>still needs supplements shipped and made globally

Can you not read the map you just posted? The 9th grow zone is only the southern tip of texas, florida, and parts of california

>Brainlet vegan doesnt understand how to read a map
Color me surprised

>vegan shows he's on permanent intravenous infusion of high concentrate dumb fuck juice
so not only do you not know shit about farming of any kind, you can't even read a fucking map

> Thinks its too cold to grow fruit/vegetables in california during the winter months

>thinks cali has the fucking water to grow it's own food in any kind of quantity appropriate for the amount of dumb fucks that live there
"6th" largest economy in the world and yet you're broke as fuck begging for gibmedats from the feds, sucking the watershed dry of the western half of the country, and is populated by insufferable pretentious faggots like yourself

Ignoring the drought Cali is on of the only exceptions out of literally 49 other states. I understand you guys are nutrient defficient, but how can you not understand what I mean when I say
>the majority of americans

Pic related
If winter crops can grow in England and Scandinavia of all places the majority of the US is fine.

Attached: EFC1EDFD-1FFE-461C-910E-E318AF70AEB7.png (1200x600, 566K)

Basedbeans are grown in North America you dumbfuck

Fuck you are retarded

Livestock feed has low nutrient and moister requirement. If you replaced all the places growing livestock feed with the frilly shit that vegans eat youd only increase the amount of water and fert needed.

The fuck are basedbeans?
so󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡ybeans are grown all over the world