We're all going to make it

We're all going to make it.

Attached: 66201009_123118158940557_6198961792964129629_n.jpg (750x937, 50K)

Thanks brah

if youre a fucking shredded, ripped kunt, u can get away with anything bro.

Attached: zyzzbrah.jpg (366x460, 36K)

Attached: 72b342a0515fe380c2df3ed26b3aa4cb.jpg (564x550, 50K)

Bring me back to 2011

>senior year of college
>have gf
>watching zyzz vids then hitting the gym
>bumping electronic/house
>happy

Ill never feel that again

Attached: zyzz2.jpg (773x800, 158K)

B-but the other anons told me I have bad genetics and said I should just give up

Attached: 428EAFD6-ADC8-49B5-BE07-393EF48143BC.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Whatsup with dat gay weeby hairstyle. Was zyzz an animefag?

No weeb has a hair like that.

Tfw didnt witness the zyzz era

Attached: 1497640974425.jpg (633x758, 297K)

It was 2011 and the rules were different. That was before everyone did the hitler youth cut.

Its the big Wes wra motherfucker hoop your paperwork and hit the yard motherfucker i wanna hear you soft counting them burpees when im doing my bar work you punk

why does his face look so fucking ugly?

AlmoThey don’t want you to get fit. They don’t want you to even lift bro. You can make it

Attached: E6BA8423-2264-45AD-B732-E2C02390D293.png (600x840, 1.01M)

zyzz didn't make it tho

Just what i needed to hear, thanks brah

He will always be remembered. Had he lived no one would've. If he was remembered, he would be remembered as an old and scrawny man as he wimpered along with his sloched back at the age of 80. Now he is immortalized in his ultimate form.

y-you too

I am new to Jow Forums, started lifting this April, and I always wondered, does Jow Forums worship this dude ironically? I mean, it looks like sincere praise, but he seems to be the personification of everything this board hates.
>roiding
>shitty tats
>absolutely horrendous haircut
>not white

DELET THIS

Went from a scrawny WoW incel to peak aesthetics, hilariously BTFO thots who tried to hit on him, told everyone to make the choice to stop being sadcunts and start being sickcunts

bruh, even a nonbeliever like you can make it, start beeing a sickcunt

2019 is fucked up. Zyzz once seemed huge and peak aesthetics. now he seems small and natty.
All these fake natties on social media and juiced up faggots have distorted everything.

Nice bait

Not to mention he was the literal male equivalent of a thot.

People here like him because at the time fitness was more of a niche thing and he proved that you can be a WoW loser and still get your shit together and outchad the Chad and had a "we're all gonna make it" optimistic attitude. It wasn't a roided up monster but a relatable guy.

We're remembering a more innocent time user. The zeitgeist has shifted and Zyzz is an anchor of nostalgia toward slightly older ideals

he looks so small

Not me though

Just cause pol is a part of Jow Forums doesn't mean all of Jow Forums is pol downie friend

cuz his head was a little big. But thats good, lots of space for a big brain.

He weighed up to 230 lbs shredded. He’s not small, you just have dysmorphia. He’s bigger than Eric Bugenhagen by roughly 20 lbs of pure muscle. Steroids make you big, it’s how it works. You wont ever get close to Zyzz’s size unfortunately, unless you’re willing to pin.

>tfw too young to be a sikkunt while Zyzz was alive
>tfw not into fitness until a few months after Rich died
>tfw their supposed heir is a gay cringey convict
Fuck, bros. Is Jeff Nipps all we have?
Zyzz was unparalleled in his motivation. And Rich is literally the only fitness influencer whose advice I trust; the perfect blend of experience, research, and broscience and always truthful.

Mostly cause a lot of people (outside of Jow Forums too) can relate to him.

He used to be a literal nerd who would play WoW all day, one day he decided to make the choice to becoming fit and a sick kunt instead.

He told everybody its a better lifestyle and way more fun, thats why people are inspired by him, he was the guy who fucking invented "we're all gonna make it" cause he knows whats it like to not be popular, to not be fit and to not get attention from girls.

He became a fitness god, literally peak body and trolled everybody online because he knew he could get away with it cause of his body, thats what he is trying to say when he is telling people "if you're shredded you can get away with anything"

Either way, let people be inspired by him and leave it be

Zyzz weighted 215 lbs, and Bugenhagen is 233 lbs.

How old was he when he started the fitness shit?

Man
I wish I was around at that time. Who knows how my life had turned out under his guidance

Wtf man why did no one tell me about zyzz all this time? Im gonna start going to gym now from tomorrow. Fuck this shit im so pumped and inspired now after watching zyzz videos on youtube and his story.

>tomorrow
not gonna make it

His max weight was 230 afaik. Bugenhagen is also at 230, however probably has 10-15 lbs of fat over Zyzz.

I would go today but its too late rn man:( will go in the morning

Go get em tiger

Around 17-18. He lifted for a bit over a year then started to roid.

i'm new to the thread but yeah, zyzz was on a blast before dying at around 103-104 kg at a height of 187 cm. In his prime he was around 90 kg though. Eric bugenhagen has similar stats but also slightly higher bf% than pre-death zyzz, though you can argue that bugenhagen has much more leg mass and zyzz had more mass in the upper body

ya couldn't get away with handling a sauna though could ya?