Melatonin boost hGH production by 157%

Have you taken your vitamin M today?

jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-4-14

Attached: 0*cwfC1Q7VMHc7YRHc.jpg (522x445, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/melatonin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>60 cummies
AAAAAAAAA I AM COOMING

Taking melatonin consistently and long term will ruin your own melatonin production mechanics in your brain. Don’t do it. You’ll fuck up your sleep hardcore.

Unfortunately I already did all that, now how do I fix it?

>Taking melatonin consistently and long term will ruin your own melatonin production mechanics in your brain. Don’t do it. You’ll fuck up your sleep hardcore.
post source

That is not true at all.

examine.com/supplements/melatonin/
>Taking melatonin is not associated with negative feedback (when taking supplementation causes your body to produce less of a hormone). It is also not addictive, and is not toxic.

also

>huur durr examine.com

check bottom of the page for studies and references. this website is simply a tl:dr; of scientific evidence of nutritional supplements

Addict cope

You realize melatonin supplements are probably the safest and most studied sleep aids right?

lol he provides source, u still act retarded

who tf needs melatonin when you got melanin? Don't cope too hard, whiteboi

Attached: e59fd9275e950e02963c1914f9979c95.jpg (406x600, 61K)

if this is true (not sayng it isnt), wouldnt it be the same for any hormone supplementation such as HGH itself?

have you had a medical screening to confirm you're fucked up?not only this, but th

they also are known to have a host of anti aging benefits probably due in part to the hgh increase

>confusing melanotan and melatonin
everything confuses niggers lol

157% is basically fucking nothing. You get more by HIIT and intermittent fasting(intermittent fasting for 7 days gives a boost up to 1,300-2,000%). And these options are also free plus have no side effects aside from getting more fit, stronger, healthier, and faster.

>Have you taken your vitamin M today?
Im not an idiot, I get it for free sleeoing in a dark room at night and taking sun in the day

I do hiit. But don't fast. The hGH half life is so quick may as well do what you can to keep it high as often as possible. And melatonin is cheap af

kek

>intermittent fasting for 7 days
>making you stronger
Spotted the dyel

Your point? I get protein by eating a steak, but still use a supplement once a day. More hGH = better than less.

HGH comes in pulses. you get the two biggest while you sleep. Every stat talking about HGH is pretty much statistically bunk because of spurious relationships. Like fasting raises your HGH after 48-54 hours because you finally fucking slept. Fasting has nothing to do with it. Not everyone sleeps long enough or well enough to get the second pulse, so, on AVERAGE, giving everyone melatonin will fix it for a few people and bring up the AVERAGE. This is all aside from them pretending to stick sleeping people with needles.

melatonin can make you fucking nuts, it fucks with your hormones, don't take it, just be smart and patient instead

source?

>Your point? I get protein by eating a steak, but still use a supplement once a day
My point being that you should get nutrients naturally, not from supplements

>More hGH = better than less.
That's too simplistic, and I can bet that your body knows whats better for it than you

>not knowing the difference between supplementation and replacement
I'm not skipping natural sources of protein in lieu of powders, and i'm not skipping sleep for melatonin pills. I'm SUPPLEMENTING to get an edge.

>I'm not skipping natural sources of protein in lieu of powders, and i'm not skipping sleep for melatonin pills. I'm SUPPLEMENTING to get an edge.
What edge? Youre not getting more fat soluble vitamins and minerals from protein supplements, and protein isnt really needed above 0.8-1g/lb, actually, that much extra protein you eat become sugar, which in turn makes you fat

I take MK677

I've had 5 meals containing 30+ grams of protein and a shake everyday for years.
I live between 10 and 12% body fat so that protein isnt causing me any issues.

won't that fuck you up?

not true. This is a myth because a lot of people get used to melatonin so when they run out / don't have access for one night after using it frequently, they forget that there's many factors that keep you from falling asleep.
Melatonin makes it easy to fall asleep even if you barely used any energy that day, or even if you drank a coffee late at night.
>I didn't exercise at all today and I drank a coffee at 11 PM. oh no I ran out of melatonin. I can't fall asleep! I've been taking too much melatonin D: