Why is it okay to make fun of short men?

>discriminate someones race
>bad, person can't chose their race
>discriminate someones sexuality
>bad, person can't chose their sexuality
>discriminate someones sex
>bad, person can't chose their sex
>discriminate someones physical apperance
>bad, person can't chose how they look
>discriminate someones disability
>bad, person can't chose their disability
>discriminate someones height
>good, haha he's short so it's funny haha

Attached: 18527572.png (491x960, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidchokboi/status/1174536598064467968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be so weak. I'm only 5'8 and I have never been given a hard time about my height. Your attitude is holding you back. Good I hate manlet threads. Just man up, life isn't fair, and the world is mean

>Why is it okay to make fun of short men
Because you are literally, objectively, inferior AND people don't have to split hairs over some Jow Forumsscience or some broscience to notice.

Not so fast, little man

Attached: 1549963487356.jpg (606x514, 29K)

fpbp

This board violates every point on your list retard.

Technically speaking most of our ancestors were manlets, but they would probably just stab any modern fag just because their chad retard brains told them to. I am not saying just be confident bro, but quit being a fag like said

I'm 5'10 but I really don't care that I'm short. I call myself a manlet sometimes just roll with it. There's way worse things that can happen to you than being below 6'0

Jeff Bezos is 5'7''

Tom Cruise is 5'6''

Mayweather is 5'5"

Putin is like 5'3" or something

What's your excuse?

Outliers. Manlets are, as a whole, less successful than tall people

You’re not short lol

What would you consider short

anything below 5'10

we live in a matriarchy and its propaganda is so pervasive even the majority of men spew its values as truth

6'2 and below

>Source: my ass

only seething insecure manlets are made fun of, just be confident bro

Attached: chadmanlet.png (2546x1072, 188K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190920130106_Twitter.jpg (717x1151, 351K)

By what fucking metric, SEC football players?

>why is it ok

Because it is Jow Forums, the biggest insecurity of men is their penis and physical height, so retards love to trigger manlets because they always take the b8. It also usually leaves them feel more insecure because of all the shitposting that happens here.

But in reality. NO. ONE.CARES also

Cope

>just be confident bro
This but unironically. I don't mean be an autist, but be confident, and you'd be surprised how much social power you're granted

You should only be insecure about your height if you're below 5'6". I always laugh at the idea of some 5'9" or 5'10" dude being ultra self conscious about his height because of Jow Forums manlet memes.

lol face it, height doesn't matter. Alphas will be alphas. Lanklets being proud of their height is like nazis riding off other white people's accomplishments, while they contribute absolutely nothing of value.

Because it's funny as fuck ayyylmao!!!!

Honestly i've never seen anyone laugh at a short person outside of the internet.

Putins not 5’3 you fucking retard he is 5’8
Tallest person on your list and he would an fuck you up in a real fight or altercation he would kill you.

Stupid fucking guy

hello mr president

Attached: t254512126.png (520x357, 125K)

>bad, person can't chose their sexuality
fuck off

Just look at this
twitter.com/davidchokboi/status/1174536598064467968

Because dwarves are funny

How much less successful? Does that also account for people with down syndrome and other disabilities causing short height?

Can you quantify how much harder a short guy has to work or the amount of compensating factors he needs to compete with a 6'4" guy?

Does she habs a benis?

I'm shorter than all of you, quit complaining, you don't know my struggle.