Ask to hang out

>ask to hang out
>hasnt responded
FUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1555655689200.jpg (800x600, 63K)

going trough a lot right now i bet

How long has it been?
Also my prediction if she answers
>who else is going to be there?

3 hours and usually respond quick

Not op but I've been asking a girl two weeks ago

Hasn't responded yet

I'm not entirely sure but I think that's over, right guys

OP here, ur fucked m8 if no response after a day

If a let's hang out message isn't responded to within 24 hours it's over it's the golden rule

I wouldn’t hit the panic button just yet friend
Sorry bro

Im not really panicking but its just the voice in my head constantly fucking casting doubt and saying its not going to happen, it sucks man

>Ask girl out
>She says yes
>We go for vegan pizza (she's the vegan of course)
>Good time
>Ask her again
>She doesn't answer
>I ask her personally, she says "Oh, I don't have time and then says she has to go somewhere else like that fucking Simpsons episode
>She still hangs around with me during class
God what the fuck is wrong with women?

I’m a married boomer life goes on you’ll be fine

She gave you a chance but she ended up finding you boring.

Who knows op, she could have fallen asleep, maybe something is going on in her life you don’t know about. Maybe she’s stringing you along to see if you’re worth the wait. Maybe she just had so much going on she forgot. Maybe she thinks she’ll be too eager if she replies. I’d say send her a long email about how you feel immediately and end maybe laugh it off at the end if she thinks it’s weird. Go full chad mode OP don’t listen to hear other /f/ags

friendzoned

Friendzone
She wants to use you, and your social gains to get a better looking,richer,taller dude, but that's all.
Troll her a bit, then cut her out

>note: thot died on the way back to her home planet

This is so silly to me, I mean it might be true but wtf. The whole interaction/relationship/friendship is over because they didn't respond once. Can't you just keep the conversation going while pretending like she didn't completely ignore you? It's over because you put her on the spot when she wasn't ready to meet you (or she has no intention of meeting you, idk) Some girls I'll later come back to and spark up a convo without the pressure and wait for it to be their idea to meet. It doesn't work all the time but it has for me quite a bit in the past.

>Maybe she’s stringing you along to see if you’re worth the wait. Maybe she just had so much going on she forgot. Maybe she thinks she’ll be too eager if she replies.
That's what I've been telling myself but let's be honest. That's some hard cope.

>ask to hang out
>she likes the message and says nothing

I knew a cunt who responded more than 24 later with "how about place X". When I confronted her about answering that late she said "I was considering". This wasn't even a red flag, more like red sail.

Weve already met twice and suggested we should do something this weekend

>The whole interaction/relationship/friendship is over because they didn't respond once
welcome to dating in 2019

Holy shit it's been 3 hours why are you worried.

One chick I didn't hear back from for 2 days and then I found out she went camping.

Not a big deal, she could just be making you wait for shits, a girl from work messaged me randomly once, I saw it then left it alone and went camping and responded 2 days later

Attached: 1553405894367.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

i am also a married boomer dont listen to this guy if this girl doesnt text you back your life is over

One of my golden rules for dating is to pretend I'm busy on the weekends. Too busy for her unless she plans way in advance with me. I ask girls out on weekdays.

>losing your shit by one woman

You deserve to die alone

>asked to hangout
>havent responded

Attached: 1567632865356.jpg (762x750, 364K)

>ghosts me after a date
>always first to watch my instagram stories months later
hoes confusing bros

OP here shes busy cant make it, anyone got some rope

Attached: 1556986542413.jpg (447x456, 32K)

at least she responded. Now talk to the other 5 girls you should be talking to and ignore her for a while

just roll with it man, if she wants to hang out cool, if not just pretend that you got busy and dont care

its funny how these women who have nothing going on in their lives but drinking and binging TV can find other people boring
>"oh user what trips have you taken this year"
>"none"
>"oh"
>*pulls out cellphone*

Attached: 1399819426494.jpg (753x724, 121K)

silly frogposter if you havent taken any trips by yourself then how can she be sure youll take her on trips and if you cant take her on trips then what is even the point of talking to you?

Attached: 1535736200795.jpg (586x448, 76K)

That means nothing, people click insta stories just to make the bubble go away

Reminder shit like this doesn't happen if you just call them.
>lol nobody talks on the phone anymore grandpa!
Fucking stupid zoomers I hate each and every one of you

i hung out with my gfs family the other night and i swear 95% of the conversation revolved around what all inclusives they want to see and where they've been, every one of them is late 20s and childless

i wanted to slit my wrists when i got home

Attached: 1428113717195.png (499x499, 107K)

>becky this guy literally called me!!! like he wanted to talk on the phone can you believe it? total stalker lol

Attached: laughing girls.jpg (446x400, 45K)

if you lie about being busy then how can you tell yourself you dont care

This.
It MIGHT be the case, but it's mostly cope.
I feel you bro

i meant pretend to be busy and pretend to not care, you cant control how you feel but you can control how you appear

Cool wine aunts. Many such cases.

good point. wish she'd just deleted me

Guys, she sent a long message saying she cant hang out today but no ones home at my place tomorrow should I just say "alright thats fine" and suggest tomorrow a couple hours later or am i that desperate and everything is fucked

The amount of beta retards in Jow Forums is astounding. Youll never make it.

Dude if she isn't grown up enough and won't even talk to you on the phone atleast you can know right away she's just wasting your time rather than getting sweaty over a text that isn't being replied to

Fuck her, man. Move on and try again.
This. Go somewhere, man. Take a weekend vacation to somewhere in your state that you've never been to before. Go alone if you have to. Visit some national parks or state parks. Take pictures. Get out.
Based. Calling girls is nerve wracking at first, but once you get a little confidence then you will hear their voices get nervous and sperg out over the phone. Feels great, man.

>(she's the vegan of course)
unironically toxic masculinity. imagine being so insecure with urself that u have to tell ur e-friends on Jow Forums that you are definitely not the vegan (because it would be feminine and gay to not kill animals)

>ask to hang out
Anyone has that dialog about selling fitness equipment online? The one with
>to, you know
>hang out

:^)

You just asked her to hang out, that is hardly asking her to fuck. Just relax bro, you will be fine.