>can talk and actually say sentences
>cant sleep
>stay up all night
>tossing and turning
>take kratom
>eyes are heavy as fuck i fall asleep easy
>if i combine it with cbd flower i get high as fuck and start instant nodding
>releases euphoria like fucking crazy
>best all natural legal drugs that actually get you high and have no bad side effects

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 13K)

just bought 2 ounces of Malay white earlier today. took 6 grams 20 min ago. kratom is highly recommended to all of you.

I did it for a while and became addicted to it and would have panic attacks whenever I was running low and experienced the worst lows of my depression once I quit

I bought like 4 bags of different powder strains, and I have no idea what I'm doing with it. I tried making tea and I didn't feel a thing. What can I do with the powder?

>2019
>not smoking meth
It's the current year user

Attached: 1478974515804.png (381x354, 251K)

well I mean...its not THAT good lol

give me more reasons

take 6 to 8 grams. put the powder in your mouth and chase it with water. white strains are high energy. red is more sedating. green is something in between. if 8 grams doesnt do it for you you bought crappy kratom. btw a teaspoon is 5 grams.

well I mean sleep anti anxiety more social and euphoria and happiness not sure what else you want lol

I remember when I first found it it made video games so much better. I bought a bag of pills and instantly thought oh this stuff is bull shit its some internet meme drug it sucks not gonna do anything and I found myself just playing video games for hours and loving doing monotonous shit while high and I only needed to take a few pills when I started out to get high

now I need a lot

you can order from white dragon botanicals in austin if you cant find a good local shop. they ship. cheapest and best kratom around.

yeah take the powder down fast or just make pills its what I do I just pop a few pills every couple minutes

you can make extract just need acetic acid+lemon juice+water

>take a low level opioid agonist for a long time
>get anxiety when you quit cold turkey
No way, user

Does this stuff actually work for anxiety and depression? It seems that most medical experts don't recommend it.

yeah well I mean they all said weed was bad for 50 years too

yeah for sure. problem is it only lasts about 1-3 hours per dose. so its more like a one or two timss daily treat

Works for depression. If you are new to it, it'll work for anxiety also, but I've been taking kratom for nearly 10 straight years now and it does nothing for anxiety.
Nothing beats taking a couple spoonfuls of green Bali and binge watching a tv series all day in bed.

Kratom makes sex 10x better.

True. It also makes you last forever.

Don't get addicted. You will get pretty bad withdrawals from it. Try to take breaks from taking it every now and then.

bah. those are nothing compared to other opiate drugs or alcohol. bad mood mostly.

Depends how bad you let it get. I know a friend who would shit and puke violently while also hurting. Almost like a heroin withdrawal

I'd use it if it was legal here

Tried it and it didnt do anything to me. Shame

Can anyone recommend a recipe or more favorable way to take Kratom? I love the effects but getting it down is starting to be difficult due to the taste and texture. I usually mix it with almond milk or do toss and wash.

I took extra doses of phenibut, adrafanil, gabapentin and kratom today. It was a very gud day. Kratom is pretty comfy desu. Be sure to try a few suppliers tho. The first one I tried was bunk.

Attached: 19i52.jpg (1003x1200, 222K)

Hey, checked buddy.

Attached: icedoutpaco.jpg (488x477, 64K)

make an extract. vinegar lemon juice and water and just simmer it down and strain it two times and then leave it in 200 degrees of heat until theres no more water

just break off chunks of resin and swallow them. each small chunk of resin is about the same 2-4 grams of kratom no more pills

>doing opioids in the year of our lord 2019

Fuck off nigganon original

Kratom only works if you hit the sweet spot where you dont take too much throwing up or too little no high at all
I quit after I puked blood trying to eat food
Kratom make you eat less to get get greater high
Puking was normal during taking 3-8 grams
Then I made a tea boiling 1 whole bag of leaves to a size of a cup while mixing it 4-5 shots of vodka to use later after drinking it I puked 2 times like normal then was hungry then ate Arab bread with pasta sauce the food mixed with the kratom and acidity of the pasta sauce made me puke blood
Feels bad man

Well i did but you have never been so damn nice to yourself i was the way you got me off my face

nah nigga I just keep popping those fuckers I have never puked off it. theres something fucking wrong if kratom makes you puke lol

is Big Kratom astroturfing on this board? what the fuck are all these post about kratom.

I just have no friends and kratom is my only joy in life and I want people to do it with and talk to me about it

It's one literal nigger spamming these threads because he's on probation and bored.

Attached: You_get_used_to_it_2.png (1106x898, 783K)