Stupid chinks I ordered the panties in size medium not in size xs!!!

Stupid chinks I ordered the panties in size medium not in size xs!!!

Attached: 1018201010.jpg (474x266, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anthro.cs.uni-freiburg.de/#colx=100&coly=66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chinese medium is prob extra small in america?

Be my girl(boy)friend

post panties
IIIIIIIIIII

Someone thinks they're still a medium.

>it's ok I know the feel.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-meme-6.jpg (710x510, 46K)

Maybe
Here
This is my first time ordering from chinese sellers, I didnt know medium was so small

Attached: 3903881920292.png (720x743, 636K)

Asians are small people. If you ever go over there you'll be the tallest one. Show us with them on?

post you wearing them

Im small too, im only 5'5" tall and weigh very little
>Show us with them on?
>post you wearing them
No, they look weird on me because they are too small

That wasn't a question, it was an order you cockslut.

they wont i promise

its probably meant to fit small, judging by the design. as long as it covers the important stuff its probably fine.

no need for pics, selfie posting is against the rules actually. dont get temp banned.

/whiteknight

Why don't you just go to the store and buy your undies?
I mean if you're afraid to be seen buying panties then you probably should stick to boxers.

Attached: 1541985262623.jpg (1200x630, 45K)

Im not posting, I havent shaved and have some body hair
Im wearing them rn and they dont even cover me right, they look horrible
They dont fit at all

are you a guy or a girl? let us be the judge of what they look like

sweetie, those are meant to be worn after a wax. of that im certain

I dont want people finding out I like crossdressing because i still live with my parents and they might not approve of it
Boy..

... lol. yew know men and women have different genatalia? the boys taking up extra space

Yeah thats why they dont fit, I didnt think about that before ordering.

It was just 17 bucks anyways

kek
Unless you have a PO box or a friend to take shipping you're more likely to get caught via your packages than anything else

I have a po box, i wont get caught

So it was a crossdresser. I thought for once maybe the world isn't such a fucked up place after all and there's still a semblance of normality but I turned out to be wrong. All of this has not been a productive use of my time.

Attached: I+surprisingly+only+have+smug+nonanime+pictures+_0d503600aabe6275de10fb2032e271fd.jpg (250x230, 10K)

You are on r9k what did you expect lol?

If you have a PO box then I suggest starting off with everyday brands like hanes or fruit of the loom to get an idea of sizes, types, fabrics, whatnot.

>tfw go to target and buy a 5 pack of comfy cotton panties and then 2 of the sexy lacy panties you have to buy one at a time for a total right around $20 for a weeks worth.

Attached: IMAG0198-1c.jpg (1000x1672, 121K)

Not even going to go to the effort of uploading it, so here you go
blackholebrainwojak.png

>tfw chink
>fit in anything i want to because smol
get btfo big people

Should i get the panties in sizs large if im medium in male underwear?

you should get an XL because a normal chink female would be much smaller than you

Im not big, im 5'5" tall and really skinny

>5'5"
so a big person
>really skinny
For a white, yes. You know it has more to do with bone structure. You can be really skinny and low bmi but your bones are big and take up more room.

Im native american hispanic and my bones arent really big

How tall are you anywayss?

Just measure your hits and waist and then check the chart.

Womens bottoms do not run smaller than men's actually I find the sizes are similar
>women have big hips compared to guys so even though women are generally smaller their hips are not

5'
Well compared to a girl, guys are big no matter what. A small guy is still way bigger than an average or even kinda big girl.

>usually wear M size jackets
>bought one in japan
>XXL and still feels smaller than my other jackets
Asians are just small.

>Well compared to a girl, guys are big no matter what.
Nope
Not hips.

A 5'7" 170 guy will probably still have slightly narrower hips than a 5'7" 130 female

It's true but 5'7" is short for a guy but mega tall for a Chinese girl

Yet they will have issues fitting into a real female's clothes. Especially if it's made in asia.

Lmao what the fuck? :D
No he won't.

Sounds like some tranny cope. Are you okay man?

Just using average female hight as an example.

The issues come with tops more than anything. When it comes to shoulders there is no comparison.
The fact that most women's clothes are form-fitting to some degree absolutely doesn't help since women have a curvy form compared to a guys straight blocky form.

Go check I'll wait here

But I mean come on. Are there more boys dressing up like females now than actual females? This is concerning. Tf is going on?

R9k is a mostly male board for outcasts, this board doesnt represent the majority and whats the problem with dressing as a girl anyways?

Nothing's wrong with it, it's your free choice to do. But it just seems like it's become a much bigger phenomenon than it's ever been before. I fear I might actually run into a guy dressed like a girl and fall for it, but that's probably a pretty far fetched occurrence anyway.

>guy thinks asian micro-bikini panties are even going to work.

Ill reorder them in size large, theyll fit this time

I'm not sure they will, user. I mean try, but still

Maybe i should order this instead

Attached: O1CN01VQhn5s1WZohSxJeWZ__50852803_grande.jpg (600x600, 27K)

A gift for you all - hip size relative to height, male and female (male blue; the band is -1 to +1 standard deviation, so 'average' would be dead center at any given data point).

Sauce: anthro.cs.uni-freiburg.de/#colx=100&coly=66

Attached: hips.png (858x566, 241K)

That's very very close to the sort of mental image I had regarding hips.