What's the cringiest thing you ever did for a girl?

I've got so many of them I want to die:
>walked a girl to her house after class... while my mom waited for me to pick me up and I had given her an excuse as to why I was taking so long
>spent a whole night up crafting an origami lotus flower for her birthday only for her to make a half assed expression and dumping it on her backpack
>sent a 5 minute happy birthday voice note to another girl, only to be met with a seen and a cold ass "thanks" an hour later
>wrote a heartfelt letter to a girl in high school I had a crush on, next day one of her friends comes up to me and hands me a piece of paper
>wait til I got home, nervous as fuck, open it
>"JUST NO :)" in big capital letters with a sharpie

share your own cringe stories of how you tried with the heartless creatures known as females

Attached: tumblr_inline_pr38witkW91s8p6d1_1280.png (750x595, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUS5JwNLJvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

made a mixtape for a girl i was dating

damn I once wrote a song for a girl in my guitar but luckily pussed out when i had considered singing it in fron of her, thank god
i might have ended up like garrett

Attached: garret-thumbnew.png (652x449, 489K)

Saying "Yo would you fuck me if I had short hair" pointing at her with double finger guns in front of a few friends I invited( Didn't actually know her though)... tbf I was taking bong hits all night before they came and ecstasy.

that stuff is only cringy if you are ugly senpai.

You sound like a rad dude

Yeah well I guess I learned my lesson a long time ago when it happened, that's why I don't try anymore since all my efforts will be in vain. In hindsight the things I did weren't exactly cringe and would have made for cute tokens.... if I was good looking I guess

Attached: 1478288858001.jpg (231x250, 10K)

I one time messaged with a girl. I asked if I had any chance to be with her. She said no. That was the first and last time I talked to girls.

I bought an mlp shirt for a girl I liked in eighth grade

Fuck you for making me remember this lmaoo

i seriously hope you guys dont do this

youtube.com/watch?v=uUS5JwNLJvY

Attached: pika.jpg (534x534, 29K)

>Be me
>Talk to a girl
>Try too hard to impress her
>ihaveasmalldick.mp3
>Send a micro-dicpic
>She actually finds it cute
>Asks me on a date
>Turns out she was on acid
>Offered me some
>My dick is now 9 inches
>I can now pleasure women

Attached: Tracker.jpg (591x525, 126K)

> That was the first and last time I talked to girls.
kek

I held her hand.
And my hand became really sweaty cuz betafag

the fuck happened next
if you got her to hold your hand then you must have done something good

>8-years-old
>Girl tells me to kiss her ass
>Literally kiss her ass
>She tells the teacher

Attached: 1556170399795.png (719x713, 587K)

Well she was like me kinda.
She was dep like me, she liked anime, kinda social outcast as me.
And she liked me!
I know right that doesn't happen often.
We held hands and shit but I never got chance to kiss her or so because I moved not long after and I was to beta to kiss her.
I tried longdistance didn't work cuz im shit at talking to people and holding up the connections between others.
I haven't talked to her for over 2 years now.
When im done with hs (1 year left im 18btw). I will go to her and see if she still likes me.
Probably not, I think she hates me maybe, or maybe killed herself (i rly dont hope she did).
She wasn't the prettiest 4/10 maybe, she wasn't the brightest but she loved me.
I rly hope I meet her again.
Oh yea I feel into deep dep after it and have been pretty dep afterwards and have gotten more dep cuz my grades went to shit.

Attached: 1558901585041.jpg (512x600, 222K)

>meet girl on r9k
>vie for her attention 24/7
>unironically stuttertext and babytalk to her with emoticons
>example: h-hewwo i wub you ^w^
>really want her to mommy me
>have bpd freakouts when she wouldnt respond
>asked me out but the way she went about it made me think i wasnt good enough for her, so i apologized and left call in angst
>accidentally made her think i was gonna kill myself
>jerk off in girl clothes on cam for her
>pretty sure she only stuck around as long as she did because i was 8/10
>ghosts me

if youre reading this, yeah sorry i was pretty mentally ill/unstable at the time

Attached: hoodiewojak.jpg (320x320, 51K)

>Gets cuck by a gril
>She makes you jerk off in girl clothing
user how could you fall for this trap?

girl 1
>make an origami rabbit because I heard her birthday was near, give it to her and see it in the gutter drain minutes later
>threw away trash for her once
>left sappy love notes in her desk under a pseudonym I made with a ninja name generator

girl 2
>draw a chibi version of her and show it to her (she reacted positively but maybe it was fake)
>made an origami flower for her
>drew something about being sad that she didn't like me and sent it to her

thats all I can remember. I wonder how much those experiences factored into my jaded self now

I never tried anything, as a result I never dated, had sex or had any kind of relationship, I wonder what would happen if I tried at least once, maybe when I have a good self-esteem

Attached: Capturar.png (698x511, 236K)

I turned it off when they started singing fly me to the moon

>3rd grade
>have a crush on this girl
>make her a necklace
>at recess
>walk up to her in front of her
friends because autist
>"Here, I made you this" is all I say
>she literally had no idea who I was
>5 minutes later, one of her friends just
gives it back to me

it hurts to this day to think about how fucking retarded I was

>do some autistic shit with paper
>now her heart shall be mine forever (and mostly, her pussy, I hope)
kill yourself, you fucking embarrassment of a male

Reading your experiences makes me feel even worse about mine
>6th grade
>ask a girl for her AIM because I'm too shy/chickenshit to talk to her in person
>confess to her over AIM
>she asks me if I'm serious before logging off (probably blocked now that I think about it)
>next day I'm taking a piss, Chad comes in glaring at me
>starts shouting at me not to play pranks on her, tells me to stop messing with her as if I was bullying her or something
>pushes me against the urinal before I was done
>that night she messaged me on AIM and started asking all these weird personal questions
>realize I was talking to multiple people
>she was having a sleepover and all her friends were taking turns shitting on me
20 years later this memory still triggers me to either screech or punch myself. It's like I'm so repulsive that just by LIKING someone I did something wrong. Like my affection is literally toxic. Just fucking shoot me

shit like this makes me wonder if men have always had to deal with this in one way or another, or if this is some 21st century bullshit

Embarrassing shit happens when trying to impress anyone, but it's gotten worse over the last 20 years. Young men are encouraged by their mothers, music, and movies to show their sensitive/loving side. Obviously this doesn't work in the real world, typically not even if you're attractive. Young women have also been enabled with more power than they've ever had before. It's a strange time to be alive, but I really believe it's the fault of the culture along with no one (older generations) being able to expect that this would happen. After reading this thread I'm a little less disappointed in myself for just not trying.

Went through literal hell and back....
Still doing it....
I hope she notices. I don't think she cares desu
She can have someone so much better than me

I asked her out on a date, that was embarrassing and damaging
demeaning.
I felt like just by asking her I was admitting that she held all the cards and that she could pull at my heart strings.

>in third grade
>this girl has crush on me
>do nothing because bo interest in females
>ffw 7 years
>I have now crush on the same girl who crushed on me
>no longer crushes on me
>"hehe we've known each other for so long you're practically my brother"
>hah yea
Fuck this

Attached: 1555076821999.jpg (721x894, 84K)